Death Note 2 - The Last Name

aYuko

psychology i guess;

none of you read the comic? =_=" dont miss it... it's freaking great indeed!

The manga ended tragically =(

anyways, does L die in this movie? I saw the trailer and there was a part he fell down...

i've just watched Death note 1, the 2nd one will be shown in Dec 06 in spore T___T So sad I cant watch it... i wont be in spore during that period *sobs

btw, anyone notices that Kenichi was Shin in Nana? he was so cool at that time :)

i agree! the mange is totally awesome! and yes.. L dies in the movie from wad i noe.. its so sad..T_T 6 dec?? i thot its 23rd dec?? haha~ oh well, lets wait for official news..=P

and yes!!!! i noticed! the first time i saw Kenichi on DN, i was thinking "this guy looks so freaking familiar" even though he looks totally different from Nana the movie.. hahaha~ and den i thot for like a while and i was like "OMG! he is Shin from Nana!" LOL!XD

to yokemun: u shld continue reading the manga! the movie even though good but there are alot of details which are not shown.. and the movie onli takes scenes from a few scenes out of the many in the manga.. part 1 is onli based on book 1 and 2..^^

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woohoo!! finaaaaally got to watch DN1!! was extremely busy when it's airing here in singapore, but now i'm all satisfied!!

erm there's a chinese hardsubbed one on BT, if anyone needs the torrent, i can give ya the link~

anyways, it was a aired tv version of the movie, but it's the same just that there'll be logos and sponsors ad..

after watching the movie & the trailer for DN2(the trailer was so cool!! who will be the last name?), it revived all my interest for the manga!!

yea i stopped at vol9 when it was released, cos all the words became tooo heavy for me to read.

but after watching it, i finished the manga straightaway~

i even watch the anime and bought the movie guide 2 to satisfy my DN cravings!!

but i still prefer live action more, because of all those eye candies~

*pst! yesasia is having a clearance sale on movie guide 1, those interested, go get it!!

Overall everything under the death note name is pretty good. Usually one thing has to be dissappointing like the anime or live action.

agree.

i love NANA alot, but their anime was too boring for me. and i was kinda disapponted with the movie too.

however, i find all the different versions of death note fabulous!

• 1 month later...
Guest ..natz..

i cant wait to watch this one..

i really hope L doesnt die...

T_T Light WHY WHY WHY?

anyway..matsuyama looks really good at the HK premier..eheheh

Guest dreamalittledreamofme-

YAYY 16 MORE DAYS TO DEATH NOTE 2! i watched death note 1 two times in the cinema too. it was GREAT. anyway i read from wiki that the ending of the movie DN2 will be different than that of the manga. O.O OH NO.

cant wait for it ><

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

I'm waiting for the subs to come out.

First movie was pretty good. and apparently the ending for dn2 is better then the manga ending.

Guest xmoshixkon

hizhiz

i wanna watch part 2 so bad TT.TT

dont know when will its DVD come out :(

i want L not to die

but when i watched the trailer

i saw he died TT.TT

hiz, sooo unfair :(

REALLY WANNA WATCH DEATH NOTE II !!!

AND MATSUYAMA KENICHI IS <3 :wub:

Guest alcyone

i'm looking forward for this one...the ending for the 1st one is really really a cliffhanger...i was like "nooo...don't end it now!!!!!!"

i hope i get to watch this soon

What?!!! L will die in DN2???!!!!! Are you serious??!!

I didnt get to watch DN1 in the cinemas due to exams but i just watched DN1 on youtube few weeks ago and the ending was a total cliffhanger.

I cant wait for DN2 to come out 28 dec.

Both of the main character are major hotties....my friend told me the reason she watched DN1 was because she finds the 2 main character hot

Patiently waiting for 28 dec :) 11 more days to go....

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

^I'm pretty sure thats a different person, they look quite different from each other.

Though I havn't watched DN2 yet, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived