[Drama 2019] Legal High, 리갈하이

larus

That nit wit is schizophrenic ... rude , stupid, and  and ...hallooooo writer what is with this character.... for someone so stupid one minute , demanding , arrogant and screechy the next , its not giving me reason to support her .   At least with Tae Rim , even if he is only after the money, his intelligence and research/ presentations, arguments  are magnificent.   What does she think the 100% of population over the world is getting up at 5 am for?  if not money, and when he was going to refuse the knock husbands for money woman, she almost jumped all over him and shouted but we need money.   I really tried ...but we are up to ep 12 and she has not changed ... one minute she shows progress and then whammmm stupid hits . :frown:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its definitely getting even more interesting now, shame that its near the end.

With Jae In's dad now in the picture and the whole thing with that super evil looking Gi Jun guy, wonder how its gonna end. hahahahha

March 25, 2019

Sales of K-dramas up 15 pct on-year at Hong Kong fair

This photo provided by the KOCCA shows the Korean booth set up during the 2019 Hong Kong International Film & TV Market. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, March 25 (Yonhap) -- Sales of Korean dramas and films rose around 15 percent at a major international content fair in Hong Kong last week compared with a year earlier, a South Korean government agency said Monday.

A total of 25 Korean content sellers recorded a total of US$16.6 million in sales during the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) held from March 18-21 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, according to the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA). It was around a 15 percent increase from the $14.5 million in sales recorded the previous year.

The KOCCA hosted a Korean booth there, which brought together all the 25 Korean firms, in cooperation with the culture ministry.

Buyers from Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and Vietnam were major clients visiting the Korean booth.

Among the most sold K-dramas there were the on-going drama series by JTBC "Legal High," "My Fellow Citizens" by KBS2, "Touch Your Heart" by tvN and "The Last Empress" by SBS, according to the KOCCA.

Around 880 content-related companies from 35 countries attended the Hong Kong festival, which marked the 23rd round this year.

"The importance of the Southeast Asian market is increasing (as the Korean content industry) goes beyond China as the biggest importer of broadcasting content," Kim Young-jun, president of the KOCCA, said.

"The KOCCA will provide systematic support for Korean broadcasting content to make inroads into foreign markets more actively," he said, voicing plans to assist Korean firms during a series of international content fairs to come in the first half of this year.

Photo: Jin Goo

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Legal High, 리갈하이 - Fri & Sat @ 23:00 KST

Tae Rim is good  :)  . Very good drama and the social portrayal of how down in  the swamp a nation will sink for the sake of some type of recognition by other countries that don't give a f...k about anything but themselves ...and how everything is justified for the almighty $$$ . 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Legal High, 리갈하이

Seo Eun Soo, Jin Goo, Yoon Park, And More Share Thoughts As “Legal High” Comes To An End

by S. Park
727a61dc01fe4ccf8d1644f2773b508e.jpeg?s=

As JTBC’s “Legal High” aired its final episode on March 30, the cast thanked viewers and shared a few words on the ending of the drama.

In “Legal High,” Jin Goo transformed into a monstrous lawyer named Go Tae Rim who was obsessed with money and had a success rate of 100 percent. The actor said, “[‘Legal High’] was a new genre and a new type of character for me, so I had a refreshing and joyful experience throughout filming. I want to say thank you to the staff members and my co-stars, who poured all of their passion into every episode. I sincerely thank the viewers who supported us.”

Seo Eun Soo played a rookie lawyer named Seo Jae In who believed strongly in justice. The actress remarked, “All of the time that I spent living as Seo Jae In was meaningful. I sincerely thank the viewers who loved and supported ‘Legal High.’ I will work hard to show you better things in the future.”

Yoon Park, who appeared as lawyer and prosecutor Kang Ki Suk, said, “After meeting my co-stars and the staff, we worked meaningfully together from the cold winter to the slightly warmer days of March. Thank you to my co-stars and the staff for giving me lots of good energy and love. I also sincerely thank the viewers.”

Legal-High1.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1314006wpp/seo-eun-soo-jin-goo-yoon-park-and-more-share-thoughts-as-legal-high-comes-to-an-end

I enjoyed watching this drama. I have one more episode to watch and then say goodbye.

Last 2 episodes were great, super juicy.

I love the fact that Yoon n Min got together in the end. hahahaha

This drama was a great watch, full serious legal drama with perfect timing for comedic relief just to simmer down the tension for the viewers. :mrgreen:

Thank you Legal High, as @TRaNz  mentioned above the full serious legal issues were quite interesting and dirty  social norms / swamps satisfactorily cleaned up for now .... unfortunately the pyramid way or 1% dictatorship all over the world breeds the parasites in society and they can pollute everything from top on down . 

Archived