[Drama 2019] Legal High, 리갈하이

larus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like this drama , for all its over the top exaggerated silliness ...so will continue to watch...However,  Note to make up department, please don't make  Tai Rim and Ki Seok look like clowns with so much lipstick ...its too tacky and i find it gross .

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

The two of them look more and more like a team. 

True, and i like....she has improved 100% and that is great . Their bickering keeps me entertained. I also like that the judge has such respect for  him  that she will reveal her own trespasses instead of blaming him ..kudos to her for being a better woman and a great judge. Thank you writer nims . :blush:

15 hours ago, jadore1 said:

True, and i like....she has improved 100% and that is great . Their bickering keeps me entertained. I also like that the judge has such respect for  him  that she will reveal her own trespasses instead of blaming him ..kudos to her for being a better woman and a great judge. Thank you writer nims . :blush:

So true.

But it was fun how JI couldnt believe that someone

can be in love with TR. :D

I wasn't so into this drama until ep 6 - that was the funniest episode so far! When the rock still hit him through that helmet haha

"Judging by the bugs, it must be nature-friendly!" - Tae Rim :joy:

I ship Jae In with Ki Seok :wub: Tae Rim's facial expressions/the way he talks is so annoying but hilarious I can't take him seriously. Jung Sang Hoon also hilarious here, I loved watching him in Woman of Dignity.

In ep 7 I am in for Tae Rim's intelligence and strategy ..so this is one of those dramas where i leave the manly attraction lol behind and appreciate the fine art of intelligence :smirk: . Nit wit , how did she pass her bar ...something about her character or the actress just does not jive with me :wacko:   Mr Walts /Mr Cool does not like to loose ...still looking good , but its almost like he is on the cusp, playing with bits of dark side more and more . 

I still like this drama. I think all the actors were cast really well in this drama.

I like the little moments. Kang Ki-Seok and Yoon Sang Koo`s drunk promise over the rose :lol: Jung Sang-Hoon is really hilarious in this drama as I expected. Ki-Seok and Jae-In`s friendship (maybe they will have a romantic relationship later),  Joo-Kyung and Tae-Rim`s relationship (they know each other for a long time).  I also wonder just like Tae rim what is the conection between Jae In and  Professor Song. The later talked with Bang Dae-Han, she gave a warning to  through the tattooed man. Is Jae In her family? 

I want to know more about Tae rim. Who is the little girl ghost? What horrible thing happened to Tae rim in the past?

15 hours ago, larus said:

I also wonder just like Tae rim what is the conection between Jae In and  Professor Song. The later talked with Bang Dae-Han, she gave a warning to  through the tattooed man. Is Jae In her family? 

I want to know more about Tae rim. Who is the little girl ghost? What horrible thing happened to Tae rim in the past?

Yes did you see that :unsure:... wow a bit of an unexpected connection /relationship between the landlady (professor Song) and the tattoo artist / attacker .  How come TR's young man of all trades did not report that his tattoo artist also has scorpio claws on his neck - i mean it was clearly visible to us and him when he was sitting there with him?  

So Jae In does not remember her mother and no pictures ? of the mother either ...only 1 of her father who went where ?   I wonder if TR  was not able to save that child  because of lack of money  and his current obsession with  always winning ..loosing to him probably means loss of someone's life . 

The drama started to get into more of their past.

Prof. Song is more than she seems to be, and what's her connection with Jae In's dad?

And Mr. Gu recognize Jae In's dad?

Who's the little girl?

So many questions!

What about Bang Dae Han, I wonder, since they said the actor who played him will step down from the drama... Any info about it?

2 hours ago, widala said:

What about Bang Dae Han, I wonder, since they said the actor who played him will step down from the drama... Any info about it?

There was articles saying that he will step down from the drama . I think they have episodes filmed before the news. I wonder if they will chose another actor for the role or they will get his character out little by little.

Jin Goo and Unnie Jung An so cute! Yoon and Eun Soo so lovely couple! Second lead syndrome! The reason I watched this is because of Professor Lee (Yoo Yeon Seok’s professor in Sejong University) and second because of  Jin Goo! I love Professor Lee that at his age at 84 he still acts so young! Hahaha I suddenly miss GOF with Oppa Lee Seon Jin! 

Okay drama wise! I am hooked! The story trail is so good and the acting of everyone - you giggle, you laugh out loud and cry too! Hehehe. 

Wow that professor song (landlady) is real piece of s**t ...what a scum bag ...poor Tae Rim ....in our real news we have head of a party encouraging loopholes for the rich for the sake of economy....so this drama , even though glitter of supernatural is sprinkled on to remind us that this is just a fantasy drama; however,  every case feels so real and true that after this drama i think i will take another hiatus to preserve my sanity. 

Jung Sang Hoon is hilarious.

I root for Yoon Sang Koo and Min Joo Kyung to be together. :D

tumblr_pn87p7xTQH1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

I like the scene in episode 11 with Seo Jae-In in court. Ko Tae-Rim is proud of her but still continue to "bicker" with her.

Gotta say, i was wondering how they would write out CEO Bang, they managed to do it nicely. It now adds a more interesting twist the way they did it.

100% also wanting YSK and MJK together. hahaha best combo!

Archived