83025aafa40f4bfb87b5c2110e4f78f0f7361809

丁嘉琪 (Ding JiaQi) as 米露 (MiLu)

bba1cd11728b4710e98ca289cecec3fdfd0323d7

谢磊 (XiaLei) as 王润泽 (Wang RunZe)

35a85edf8db1cb1360e76056d054564e93584bec

唐森(TangSen) as 李晨浩(Li ChenHao)

4ec2d5628535e5ddf5e8f99a7bc6a7efcf1b62aa

Synopsis:

Genius student Xu Lang (Zhang Chao) who specializes in Criminal Psychology obtained a PhD at the University of Maryland. After returning to China, he joins the public security bureau but is severely injured and even loses his younger brother while solving a case. Seven years later, Xu Lang is the youngest professor of Criminology at the National Police University. Then, his friend Tang Sen (Leon Lee) invites him to return to the field and help out their newly established “Criminal Psychology Team X”. Together, the team of four uncovers unsolved cases and also finds new clues in Xu Lang’s life-changing case from seven years ago.
(Source: CdramaBase & MyDramaList)

Preview:

Official Youtube Channel (with English Sub):

• Like 1

Timeslines for the airing dates as well as 2 new posters released from 'Visible Lie' Weibo

cr: as tagged

XewNxf_zps1ntysrd5.jpg

007q4aholy1fxd535uv3oj30u01607ws_zpsatqt

55f8f23ely1fxhvojgftnj20u01hc492_zps1lwz

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

@thunderman1 thought u might like this :) the professor a lil snobbish but not overly so :D 

xie xie. I finished our Glamorous Times and possibly starting Ever Night tonight. :)

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

xie xie. I finished our Glamorous Times and possibly starting Ever Night tonight. :)

cool good to see you...u always provide good update too :) 

• Like 1

our MiLu is good in action :) despite not being the most brilliant minded one among the 4 of them :D 

cr: as tagged

VL01_zpsunp7ciye.jpg

VL02_zpsowg629cc.jpg

Spoiler

VL03_zpsevxaadpb.jpg

VL04_zpsokoxrbfx.jpg

VL05_zpsx952fsan.jpg

oooh...ph.d from University of Maryland! actually been wondering if i should apply to the ph.d program at UMD myself lol

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

oooh...ph.d from University of Maryland! actually been wondering if i should apply to the ph.d program at UMD myself lol

check it out.....it might actually be a good option for you? :) 

• Thanks 1

another nice drama came to an end :) the ending didnt tie any guys / girls together but the four of them seems to be still in an unit and their friendship is getting alot better :) 

007q4aholy1fyj3jtd4jtj31hc0mhwrw_zpssrzz007q4aholy1fyj3jtm34gj31hc0mhqeq_zpszlbl007q4aholy1fyj3jtp5rij31hc0mhk7e_zpseqad007q4aholy1fyj3ju36bfj31hc0mhn8n_zpscrpf

No matter how bad a crime is, as long as it is done by a person, it will be some unexplained reason #罪案心理小组X #VisibleLie

#米露

007q4aholy1fz1e1pxyawj31hc0u04qp_zpsnihc

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 1:50 PM, angelangie said:

@raziela if  you like Jack drama... :) this is also another of his drama that i find him pretty cool too :) 

@angelangie Thanks for the recommendation :) I don't think I've watched the lead actor in anything before.  Funny thing is I am watching The Legends right now and the lead female is in that drama as an antagonist :lol: Her styling is much better here in modern clothing.

I might give this a try as I am still looking for a good Chinese crime drama after the excellent When a Snail Falls in Love

• LOL 1

On 3/26/2019 at 11:36 AM, raziela said:

@angelangie Thanks for the recommendation :) I don't think I've watched the lead actor in anything before.  Funny thing is I am watching The Legends right now and the lead female is in that drama as an antagonist :lol: Her styling is much better here in modern clothing.

I might give this a try as I am still looking for a good Chinese crime drama after the excellent When a Snail Falls in Love

this isnt bad to be honest....i enjoy it...the cases are short and it werent draggy :) 

I enjoy this series but I wonder why no updates on the eng sub?  It stop at 6.  Maybe the subber drop it??  

• Like 1

Just picked this up from my recommendation list. A C-version of Lie to Me.

Not bad so far although not amazing. The potential is there. Pacing feels off at times.

Male lead is charismatic though egotistical but I'm not exactly enjoying his set up with the female lead. They are so obviously butting heads right from the start to the point of being ridiculously annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1