Quantcast
Lmangla

virtual angel

On 12/15/2018 at 3:24 AM, stargazer187 said:

@triplem have you returned from your holiday? I'm afraid to beach lately. The weather is so unpredictable. But I do love it. Go snorkeling or floating on the sea with swimming tube. Or playing some kind of pirate war with friends. Riding banana boat. Ah.. so fun. 

@kokodus hahaha.. you haven't slept yet. It's fully pre-produced one and the power of the stars as well. I agree on how it feel quite less at the end. But I still like it though. It has a happy and satisfying ending. 

We can spazz more about Yoo Jin Woo anytime anywhere now, hahaha

So who else watching MoA, if you haven't, please join us, lol

Yes I’m back . I was freezing away in Seoul but since we come from tropical country, it was a novelty . Especially when it snowed .

@Lmangla Thanks for all the events this year . Has been fun . 2018 flew by real quick. Was an eventful year for me . Looking forward to to 2019 

• Like 5

Omgggg @Lmangla whatz with that gif? Hahaaa... :P

*whisper* gimme the bodyguard pls heeee.

Ok thks for the tag anyway:glasses:

**Merry xmas and happy new year in advance!**

kekeke... @supergal99, he is not the bodyguard but the emperor.. here he is in his wicked white cape. though yours is probably prettier. :D

tumblr_pi95s8nTfV1sqfa8ro2_500.gif

drama: empress dignity

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

thank you @Lmangla for the events in 2018 *hugsssss :heart: you're the best :blush: :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year in advance guys.. :kiss_closed:

• Like 4

Thank you @Lmangla! Without you starting up this event, I wouldn’t have been able to talk to the awesome people here! Love y’all! 

Here’s bingo the otter to cheer everyone :) 

• Like 4

Given @sushilicious's cute video of a river otter, I felt compelled to post a sweet video of a sea otter since we have more sea otters than river otters where I live.

Also, thanks @Lmangla for all of the events you've run this year. They were a lot of fun, even if just to read when I didn't have time to participate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1