SHINee’s Key Describes His Huge Clothes Collection + Shares Promise For 1st Solo Win

Imagine spending a day in the closet of a fashionista like SHINee’s Key! The idol sat down for an interview on the December 3 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV” to discuss his solo album. A well-known fashionista in the industry, Key also talked about his extensive clothes collection and his past airport fashion. “I definitely […]

The post SHINee’s Key Describes His Huge Clothes Collection + Shares Promise For 1st Solo Win appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• 11 months later...
On 12/4/2018 at 12:38 AM, Newsie said:

Imagine spending a day in the closet of a fashionista like SHINee’s Key! The idol sat down for an interview on the December 3 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV” to discuss his solo album. A well-known fashionista in the industry, Key also talked about his extensive clothes collection and his past airport fashion. “I definitely […]

The post SHINee’s Key Describes His Huge Clothes Collection + Shares Promise For 1st Solo Win appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I think all of his clothes is overpriced. Okay, this is all about fashion and stuff, but it's not for simple people, I think. If it would be like two times cheaper, it would be better for everyone, I think.

12 minutes ago, Buvshaia said:

I think all of his clothes is overpriced. Okay, this is all about fashion and stuff, but it's not for simple people, I think. If it would be like two times cheaper, it would be better for everyone, I think.

Yeah, it is. Too expensive for me, to be honest. I needed a good present for my cousin for Christmas, so I bought her organza. For this I chose a Lili Lulu Fashion shop. It costed me something like £30.00 and it looks really good. My cousin was happy. So was I, he. Why pay more, if you can get something good for less money? Thinking about buying similar stuff from that store for my sister. It's fashionable enough for her, I think. And it's not overpriced. They have both summertime and wintertime clothes, and this is good too.

Archived