Jung Woo-Sung 정우성 [Movies: “Hunt” + upcoming “A Man of Reason”, “12.12: The Day”]

Helena

Guest IncaStar

thanks SHOP and INEZ for remembering this old minion of JWS :)

these days am only able to go online for less than an hour just

before my beauty sleep...

...you can't expect me to meet JWS with

black puffy eyes won't you hahaha...oh i wish - if ever...

btw, off topic, am on another 'secret' assignment soon

this time to SHOP's motherland...am so excited...

another day, another page of JWS pics galore

you are all so great...thank you

Guest shopgirl

ok enuf for tonight....if there's a angel--please grant me a wish that he appears in my dream tonight with this sexy look hee hee....nite nite gals..zzzzzzzzzzz

Nice to have you pop back up too Agnes!!! Yeah I kept on wishing that he'll be in my dreams too, but so far... I guess JWS is too busy right now :lol:

I mean even he graced tons of Japanese magazine cover now... AERA, Movie Gong, etc... I guess I have to start stalking Kinokuniya bookstores to get my fix...

4907854315.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Anyway... I got this almost 9 minutes DAISY VOD, but you got to see it online... I already asked Fleur to help me to DL it, but we faced roadblock. So just in case any of you can manage to DL it please let us know :P

Here we go: (Click on the picture to stream the VOD)

20051011221004.408.0.jpg

Maybe those living in the US could watch his interview.. :)

Whoah true2... But with Comcast... that means those who subscribe to digital cable then. Darn mine is just regular cable. I guess I should let Lluna know. I think she has digital cable. But I wonder if the show already done tho... Or perhaps ARIRANG has one too...

thank you for the welcome!

i came to NY to keep our other cousin company while H is away, no one, not even she knows when she's coming back :P

She said that this was the most friendly thread, she was right!

see you guys around.

Glory... perhaps you can catch the interview that Dadedum posted on Comcast cable :P Anyway, yeah we're a friendly bunch... and crazy too :lol: So if you see the big grin, don't worry... we don't bite, hehehe. Or just bite back, same diff... Hehehehe

thanks SHOP and INEZ for remembering this old minion of JWS :)

these days am only able to go online for less than an hour just

before my beauty sleep...

...you can't expect me to meet JWS with

black puffy eyes won't you hahaha...oh i wish - if ever...

btw, off topic, am on another 'secret' assignment soon

this time to SHOP's motherland...am so excited...

another day, another page of JWS pics galore

you are all so great...thank you

wow, I don't know what'll I do without my internet, hehehe... Only an hour? Good for you. I think I need to reduce my internet intake too. This thing really turns to be my coffee sometimes... Dat bad, hehehe

You're going to my motherland? Didn't you heed the travel warning? :P Am I getting the right impression here? Well I can say that you can get lots of cheap DVDs there *wink2* (hearing raid police barging in stores)

^^ I'm fine with whichever you choose :P... BTW where is Kat? Haven't heard from her in awhile... Busy with Takuya Kimura the last time I heard... ??

OK some more from the Sad Movie press conference... The photographers seemed to like JWS a lot, they took pictures and post them on almost pretty much the same news... :D

Even when he's drinking... :lol:

20051012161621.965.0.jpg

20051012161624.014.0.jpg

20051012161623.255.0.jpg <<Profile anyone?

20051012162015.067.0.jpg

20051012162016.895.0.jpg <<"Is that a mouse?" :lol: Just kidding...

20051012162016.218.0.jpg << :wub:

The lenses were always on him coz he was the most gorgeous man ever during that event!!

Kathryn is lost somewhere in Mt Fuji..

She has eyes only for Mr Sushi now..and i mean our babe is TOTALLY smitten..

my fav JWS style :lol:

jungwoosung_cosmo0411_01.jpg

Aa.jpg

4187b504a2b03.jpg

ok enuf for tonight....if there's a angel--please grant me a wish that he appears in my dream tonight with this sexy look hee hee....nite nite gals..zzzzzzzzzzz

Thing!!! ..you are always playing hide and seek!!.. Come in more often!!

yes..who can argue over that sexy pic !!...*sighs* i lurve all the pics ...*sighing heavier..*

thank you for the welcome!

i came to NY to keep our other cousin company while H is away, no one, not even she knows when she's coming back :P

She said that this was the most friendly thread, she was right!

see you guys around.

Glory..!!..so Helene is still globe trotting..for all we know she is with oppa!! :P

Glory..!!..so Helene is still globe trotting..for all we know she is with oppa!! :P

wouldn't that be wonderful- in that case, i will miss her but i can let her be free! :P

BTW: NYC is covered with sheets of rain. I think i'll have to take the ark out for errands tomorrow!

lolz lolz i really had fun backreading!!! this is one thread that is super super great!!! the humor around here just truly floors me!!! :lol::lol:

INEZ : yep!!! another thread we are bound to bumped into each other is jae hee's!!! hahahaha oh!! thanks for getting that title of LSJ's film .... that is really a good one!!! i guess woo sung is going to forgive us by mentioning other men's name here ... because he knows HE IS THE MAN here!!! :lol::lol:

yep!! yep!! i agree that LSJ was way too hotter then SSH!!!

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz everyone wants to be the makeup girl these days!!! i wish i could work as such someday!!! i get paid without much difficulty (they look way too handsome already without aid!) and i get to be near them too!!! isn't that work made in heaven or what??!!??

oooh!!! you hit me there .... you certainly can find me in two younger hotties thread these days too!!! jae hee and hyun bin!!! but of course .... it is always great to fall into the arms of a more 'worldly', more 'mature' guy like woo sung!!! that's cloud nine for sure!!!

Guest IncaStar

You're going to my motherland? Didn't you heed the travel warning? :P Am I getting the right impression here? Well I can say that you can get lots of cheap DVDs there *wink2* (hearing raid police barging in stores)

hahaha

you certainly did girl!

:D

hey, if you girls want to be a make up girl

then i'll better grab that wardrobe mistress job then

fixing this... that...'chogi yo JWS shi can i fix that shirt...?'

:lol:

Guest shopgirl

lolz lolz i really had fun backreading!!! this is one thread that is super super great!!! the humor around here just truly floors me!!! :lol::lol:

INEZ : yep!!! another thread we are bound to bumped into each other is jae hee's!!! hahahaha oh!! thanks for getting that title of LSJ's film .... that is really a good one!!! i guess woo sung is going to forgive us by mentioning other men's name here ... because he knows HE IS THE MAN here!!! :lol::lol:

yep!! yep!! i agree that LSJ was way too hotter then SSH!!!

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz everyone wants to be the makeup girl these days!!! i wish i could work as such someday!!! i get paid without much difficulty (they look way too handsome already without aid!) and i get to be near them too!!! isn't that work made in heaven or what??!!??

oooh!!! you hit me there .... you certainly can find me in two younger hotties thread these days too!!! jae hee and hyun bin!!! but of course .... it is always great to fall into the arms of a more 'worldly', more 'mature' guy like woo sung!!! that's cloud nine for sure!!!

Hehehe... why do you have to make JAE HEE's name or Other Actor's name dissapear like that? hehehe... we're quite open for any other actor's name in here, as long the focus still stay on JWS ssi, hehehe. Don't we, gals?

Hey, I'm not criticizing Hyun Bin or Jae Hee, or whther you're into them, of course. I bet when they come to age later, they will surely be hotter also. Hehehe... It's just that I thought more of mature guys... Their bodies (in case like JWS... YUM :P ), characters, etc. are more developed that's all. At least that's my ops anyway.

hahaha

you certainly did girl!

:D

hey, if you girls want to be a make up girl

then i'll better grab that wardrobe mistress job then

fixing this... that...'chogi yo JWS shi can i fix that shirt...?'

:lol:

Fixing the shirt, eh... What a nice excuse. What do you want to take that shirt off of him? Nice! Dude, if I'm one of the costumer, I have to look slightly up to unbuttoned the top ones. Hehehe... what a thought.

And some more pics for today.

main.jpg

5j1439a.jpg

02754868_20051013.JPG

02754856_20051013.JPG

Guest Thing7212

harlow :) inez, anne, incastar, leianji, lovewls........all the angels here!!

my wish of dreaming him yet to come true :( BUT never mind I will wait hee hee.....

Before my wish is fulfilled, shall just all all the nose bleeding photos to drool.....

although I hate ppl smoke, My Majesty's smoking look still make my heartbeat increase hee hee....

jws07.jpg

thrunet_loverletter_01_120x120.gif

This is from A Moment To Remember, my fav movie of JWS so far

2004925174156482.gif

good day to all!!! this thread is kind of quiet. B)

Guest shopgirl

harlow :) inez, anne, incastar, leianji, lovewls........all the angels here!!

my wish of dreaming him yet to come true :( BUT never mind I will wait hee hee.....

Before my wish is fulfilled, shall just all all the nose bleeding photos to drool.....

although I hate ppl smoke, My Majesty's smoking look still make my heartbeat increase hee hee....

jws07.jpg

thrunet_loverletter_01_120x120.gif

This is from A Moment To Remember, my fav movie of JWS so far

2004925174156482.gif

good day to all!!! this thread is kind of quiet. B)

Hi Agnes... Are you forgetting that this is the weekend? Of course the thread are always quiet on the weekend... Hehehe... I just got back from hanging out also :P Hmmm still too early to think about it.

About him with cigarette on his mouth. He just make it darn sexy ain't he? Did you see the clip for Daisy's poster/ photoshoot? He also bit a cigarette. Bad bad boy... B)

Like this...

bikerboyBTK.jpg

OK I'm having a hard time finding the BW photo of him open shirt with cigarette... I'll post it later, I guess, hehehe. It's probably in my other computer.

Just in case some of you hadn't get a chance to DL these 2 clips from Sangsang Studios for Giordano, here is your second chance (Click on the pics).

13867_20050607194503.jpg (For this clip, on your Net Transport delete the "_" between "summer" and "03.wmv" to be able to DL. But leave a blank space in between. So the end of the link should look like this: GIORDANO2005summer 03.wmv. This link is kinda weird.)

44_20050412123527.jpg

And the Gio couple little tango

savethelastdanceforme2.jpg

savethelastdanceforme.jpg

Guest dadedum

^ eh? are my eyes deceiving me? is that supposed to be him on the right? :huh:

Found this in the K-Celebs pics thread. Second last pic, JWS with Lee Na Young and Leon Lai? :huh:

1013111206826046.jpg

Guest Thing7212

200510151448250200_1.jpg

Azura, I think the gals here ever discuss in this thread about this pic. This guy may look like JWS but it is not him. Anne am I right?

Look at his eyes -- diff from our gorgeous Woo Sung :)

Anne- yes I saw the Daisy vod, did u saw him in the Pusan film festival? My friend watched an entertainment show reporting this and he looked so good there but I am not lucky, din get to see that :(

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz i was just being too extra careful ... i had myself bitten in some forum for mentioning another actor's name in their fave actor's thread too often enough!! :) glad to know that the girls here are open to other actors name here!! thanks so much!!! :):)

i do agree ... the more 'mature' actors are just right in every aspect!!! and woo sung is the prime example of this!!! jae hee and hyun bin are my faves in the newer k-actors these days since not only are they cute but show some acting potentials .... :lol: and i hope that someday they can be as good as woo sung ... handsome and so talented!! (drools!!)

THING7212 : hello hello to you .... ohh! thanks for considering me as one of woo sung's angel too!! :) so happy to read that!!! (dancing around!!!)

hmmm ... the peroid pic looks like gws (he starred in 'spider forest' and 'bold family') ... a good actor too!!

i do do love the giordano pics of woo sung with jjh alot. for a couple who are not 'in-love' with each other ... they have such great chemistry!!! both of them are so tall too!!!

Guest shopgirl

200510151448250200_1.jpg

Ah even Miz Azura came and dropped by... Hehehe... Ummm... what's the poster^^ for, tho? I don't think that poster is for his upcoming Movie MidHeaven? Those two are: Jung jin Young on the left and Gam/ Kam Woo Sung on the right

^ eh? are my eyes deceiving me? is that supposed to be him on the right?

Found this in the K-Celebs pics thread. Second last pic, JWS with Lee Na Young and Leon Lai?

1013111206826046.jpg

Yup. It's JWS with Lee Na Young and Leon Lai. Leon Lai and JWS was quite a pall, I heard (I think this was discussed on the previous JWS thread, hehehe). And this is during Leon Lai's filming that movie with Lee Na Young and Park Eun Hye... Now I forgot what it called.

Azura, I think the gals here ever discuss in this thread about this pic. This guy may look like JWS but it is not him. Anne am I right?

Look at his eyes -- diff from our gorgeous Woo Sung

Anne- yes I saw the Daisy vod, did u saw him in the Pusan film festival? My friend watched an entertainment show reporting this and he looked so good there but I am not lucky, din get to see that

What entertainment show??? *hiks* I guess I missed it too :(

I think Azura mistaken Gam Woo Sung with Jung Woo Sung... it's ok, happens a lot :P

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz i was just being too extra careful ... i had myself bitten in some forum for mentioning another actor's name in their fave actor's thread too often enough!! glad to know that the girls here are open to other actors name here!! thanks so much!!!

i do agree ... the more 'mature' actors are just right in every aspect!!! and woo sung is the prime example of this!!! jae hee and hyun bin are my faves in the newer k-actors these days since not only are they cute but show some acting potentials .... and i hope that someday they can be as good as woo sung ... handsome and so talented!! (drools!!)

hmmm ... the peroid pic looks like gws (he starred in 'spider forest' and 'bold family') ... a good actor too!!

i do do love the giordano pics of woo sung with jjh alot. for a couple who are not 'in-love' with each other ... they have such great chemistry!!! both of them are so tall too!!!

Hehehe... yeah don't worry, we're okay with everybody's name being mentioned here. It's not as though this is some shrine :lol: Just stay with the topic as much as possible tho, or we'll get warnings from the mods.

Yeah JJH and JWS chemistry is undeniable. Altho I've read somewhere that JWS managed to create great chemistry with all of his leading ladies. Lucky ladies!!!!! *wink2* JJH just happen to appear in a lot more stuff with JWS than other ladies, so she seemed to be the most compatible, I think...

JWS is on the cover of 2.0 magazine cover again...

magazine_cover_253_L.jpg

and a (almost) 9 minute clip from the Daisy press conf. (Credit to Shirley)

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/11/200510111658145415_s.wmv

Yeah JJH and JWS chemistry is undeniable. Altho I've read somewhere that JWS managed to create great chemistry with all of his leading ladies. Lucky ladies!!!!! *wink2* JJH just happen to appear in a lot more stuff with JWS than other ladies, so she seemed to be the most compatible, I think...

Agree about JJH, but I think there was one leading lady who didn't have chemistry with JWS -_- (Anne knows who I'm talking about! :lol: ).

Thanks to all for contributing pix & news. :)

Guest Thing7212

SHOPGIRL : lolz lolz i was just being too extra careful ... i had myself bitten in some forum for mentioning another actor's name in their fave actor's thread too often enough!! :) glad to know that the girls here are open to other actors name here!! thanks so much!!! :):)

i do agree ... the more 'mature' actors are just right in every aspect!!! and woo sung is the prime example of this!!! jae hee and hyun bin are my faves in the newer k-actors these days since not only are they cute but show some acting potentials .... :lol: and i hope that someday they can be as good as woo sung ... handsome and so talented!! (drools!!)

THING7212 : hello hello to you .... ohh! thanks for considering me as one of woo sung's angel too!! :) so happy to read that!!! (dancing around!!!)

yoz :lol: I'm gonna go a bit off topic here -- you like Hyun Bin?? me too!! I liked him after watching 'My Lovely Kim Sam Soon' hee hee...he's cute :)

somehow, he reminds me of hugh grant. anyone thinks the same?

hi hi outsider :) I do know of one colleague who really really looks like Hugh Grant but JWS I don't think so at least he has got more hair hee hee & taller :lol:

bikerboyBTK.jpg

OK I'm having a hard time finding the BW photo of him open shirt with cigarette... I'll post it later, I guess, hehehe. It's probably in my other computer.

And the Gio couple little tango

savethelastdanceforme2.jpg

savethelastdanceforme.jpg

The smoking Jung Woo Sung is definitely my favourite..so it's bad..he's bad and yeah..i'm bad too..always want to be that ciggie..hehe..

Then..of coz like getting nitty gritty and doing the sexy Tango with him!!!

P/s Anne lurve...your new siggie...

JWS is on the cover of 2.0 magazine cover again...

magazine_cover_253_L.jpg

and a (almost) 9 minute clip from the Daisy press conf. (Credit to Shirley)

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200510/11/200510111658145415_s.wmv

They love that face..i know that..thanks for the clip babe!!

somehow, he reminds me of hugh grant. anyone thinks the same?

Hey hello The Outsider!

Welcome!!..yes maybe as charming as Hugh Grant..

SHOPGIRL : i agree!! he does create good chemistry with most of his leading ladies ... that goes to show how easily he makes every woman at ease with him. my kind of guy really!! :)

is that mag purely korean ... or has some english in it??!! looks very interesting!

i shall keep in mind not to go overboard about names of other actors here ... i'd hate to get a warning from the mods. :)

THING7212 : yep!! i like him too!! he is indeed cute!! got hooked when i saw him in 'ireland' ... and the rest is history (as they say!! :) ) it is the same with woo sung really ... i saw him in this period film ... he was all 'dirty' and wearing this really bulky costume ... but i was hooked ... then i saw 'mutt boy' ... then ' a moment to remember'!! i can't get enough!! i am so very excited with his upcoming movies already. how about you?

read somewhere that there is a particular leading lady he had no chemistry at all ... that peaked my curiosity!! do do do tell!!! anyone??!! who is it??!! :lol:

i agree ... he resembles hugh grant in a way because of his charm ... but may i say that he far exceeds mr. grant in every other aspect really ( sorry to all hugh grant fans here ... it is just my opinion!! :) )