Genre: Romance, School, Youth

Episodes: 

Director: 覃旻 / Tan Min

Broadcast Period: November/24/2018

Cast:

贾征宇 /  Jiǎ ZhēngYǔ As 韩七录 / Hán QīLù

余心恬 / Yú XīnTián As 安初夏 / An ChūXià

Synopsis:

韩七录遭绑架意外失去记忆,忘记未婚妻安初夏,而前女友向蔓葵借机欲与韩七录复合。七录不仅记不起初夏,还要跟向蔓葵出国留学。七录妈妈圆圆姐为了阻挠向蔓葵的诡计,将七录安排在国内的一所贵族大学。然而,叛逆的七录却自作主张去了一所偏远地区的杂牌大学——圣德学院。

Han QiLu was kidnapped and lost memory from that incident forget totally about An ChuXia, his ex-gf took this opportunity to reconcile with Han QiLu. On top of that he wanted to go study abroad with Xiang ManKui. QiLu's mother wanted to stop ManKui's plan proceed to send QiLu to another Noble University in China, however QuLu thwarted her mother plan and enter a remote area university instead - ShengDe University.

2nd Synopsis (Found this synopsis in Mandarin which I think made more sense - by Angela Goss in Youtube, translation of the synopsis by me :P)

恶魔少爷韩七录与未婚妻初夏在求婚之际,却因为“圣德四少”老大李深冬产生误会,面临分手危机。

Master Devil Han QiLu and fiancee was about to get married, however the appearance of the 'Sacred Four' Li ShengDong had indirectly causes the rift in between Hang QiLu and An ChuXia and both is on the verge of breakup. Will they overcome the bump and stay together or will they break for good this times around.

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l LavelyShai

23 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

They change the leads??? Why??? I love this series a lot. HCL and ACX. Okay, since I like this before. Let me see some episodes first... 

I'm going to guess the production team didn't plan for a third drama, but after the popularity of the first two seasons, they couldn't resist continuing the story (since there was room to do so).  Meanwhile the original actors have all moved on to different projects.  It's probably hard to call them back for a third season, whereas the first two were contractually agreed to from the get go.  

As much as I'll miss the original cast and am disappointed by the switch (they *were* the characters we came to know and love, after all), I'm not the least bit surprised to see that this third season has an entirely new cast.  But, if the story is cute and engaging and the new cast does a decent job with it, I'm willing to give them a chance too.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i started liking the stories but now i ended up hating it after they did really introduce the memories which happen at 2 stages....dont like it one bit ....and they are dragging the stories at the end :/ 

Wait, what?  Noooo... is it even worth me starting then?  Although, now that I've downloaded the episodes, I feel like I should just watch it anyway.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, Niño Aldrin David said:

Hello. May I ask if where to watch this season 3 series with English subtitle? Thank you 

Good News! This drama is currently being subbed in english at WeTV Youtube Channel. It looks like WeTV got the liscense. The schedule is 2 episodes daily.  So far, they have subbed Ep. 1-12. Here is the link to the episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5rMD88nlNaXZbFp1qNaRvZ7

• 2 months later...

In the beginning I liked it, even though I have seen the S1 and S2 which were pretty different (even character wise) but I have seen it as an independent series. I really didn't make the connection between them until I read in the youtube comment section that this was S3. :joy:

But in the middle, I cant even remember around which episode, I started skipping a lot and became frustrated. Why does he even like her? I mean she is super cute and calm and as a person quite adorable but (speaking here about first 3rd or something) he always end up helping here and doing all kinds of stuff for her while she is keeping her distance wanting to 'live her solo univerity life' or something like that? I didn't really get that. Urg, I really didn't like that at all so even the skipping didn't help much and I just stopped watching altogether. Does it get better thought? Does the viewer at some point understand why he wants her this much? Honest, if my guy would be all 'I wanna be solo and free' then hell go on mate! grrr 

Oh, I did like the part where the three of them lived together though, was fun!

Archived