[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Eight 民初奇人传 ll 外八行

pad-hari

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the woman in series :) 

yes it wasnt a sweet memories....i wasnt sure if it was during or after....however the ML and her went out for a dinner couple of days before her mom sudden accident and death.....

and the paparazzi change the timelines to make them look bad

The male and female lead went out for dinner couple? Are they dating? :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Dundee said:

The male and female lead went out for dinner couple? Are they dating? :D

Hhahaha dinner, couple days before her mom left, angie forgot "," lololol dangerous dangerous

2 hours ago, Dundee said:

Actually i think many scenes in majority of the episodes are deleted, i notice that when i watched the ending credits, there’re many scenes which present in the ending credits, but not present in the drama and sometimes the scenes ended and jump abruptly wihout connection to the previous scenes

Ah that is why some scenes is not connected... But i thought it was intentional cut, and will be explained in the next eps... Oh well... I think i have to rewatch some eps then...

I actually watched the eight because i like the female lead after i watched her in under the power. I don’t remember the male lead, but his face is quite familiar as a villain characters :lol:.

Anyway back to the drama,

Spoiler

I thought HMC like both girls, but watching the recent eps, it seems he like XS more as a couple. (I’m glad because i ship him with XS :wub:). Well HMC often said to XS that he will accompany and be together with her, so i assume he only said that to XS thinking her as a potential wife and not thinking her as a little sister whom he had promise to protect, like what he said to ZY that he will do anything to protect her in the earlier eps. He’s quite intimate to ZY in the earlier eps. So i think if XS is not exist, there’s high chance for HMC be together with ZY. 

I feel ZY is quite pitiful in the recent ep, the way HMC cold shouldering her while he knew her feelings for him, i mean she loves HMC very much and did everything in her own way to help and protect HMC. Too bad her method often clash with HMC. 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hmmm....from the beginning HMC see XS as a trouble lols.....while to him ZY is just a sister?

to him it stop there and he didnt see her more than that.....however ZhongYao is definitely like HMC more than just a sister....her feeling is more transparent....

however who knows if XS didnt exist he might just go along and get married or ended up together with HMC :D like what u say

Yes yes agree with you angie, since ZY already know about her and HMZ's arranged marriage, so she never take HMZ as her lil brother. And for HMZ to ZY, he know that ZY is not his blood related sister, so he can love her, but maybe he more to admire her than love, but dont know whether deep in his heart, he never realized that he already love her. We'll see about it.

About HMZ to XS, yeah at first she was so annoying character, but she is pure and honest to HMZ right from the start, although she tricked him with the bug love poison, but it is okay since it harmless and in order to save him. Most likely HMZ is pity for her and like feeling returning the favor for XS because her repeatedly saving his life, and turns into love at the end... We'll see about it too hahahaa

I really cant predict this one. In fact i dont know which one is the female lead, is it ZY or XS, or maybe double female lead?

to me HMC had always liked XS and only see ZY as his sister.  The way he cried when he was leaving for America and XS was crying knowing he wanted to find a cure of the love bug.  Even when her master die and she wanted to stay but he's like no come with me.  Let's finish this mission and then he will come back with her to restore/restart her village.

If only they didn't cut a lot of XS scene the story of them would have flown better.  Just like when her brother took XS away and HMC didn't go save her right away.  For those who doesn't know that there was a scene where he saw her brother carry XS away.  So he already know that she's safe and ended going back with KS to save the other girl.

Also the bombing and HMC having to choose which one to save.  You can tell it right from the moment he looked at the bomb on the floor and then he picked his sister.  It's because he was planning to die with XS if worse came to worse.  XS rather take her life along with that bad guy that's why she stabbed both herself and the guy.   HMC pushed the sister away and grab the bomb.  HMC would have died if YF didn't end up grabbing the bomb and throwing it away.   So even though he picked his sister to live, he was already planning to die with was XS.  So you can tell, he likes/loves her already. 

I'm pretty sure they cut some scene after XS got hurt.  Like how did her bother save her, there's a scene where HMC was crying and a body with flower on the float.  Was that supposed to be XS.  Seems like the ending preview has some scenes that was cut.  That's only how i knew we missed some scene.

On 7/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, Welcome Home said:

to me HMC had always liked XS and only see ZY as his sister.  The way he cried when he was leaving for America and XS was crying knowing he wanted to find a cure of the love bug.  Even when her master die and she wanted to stay but he's like no come with me.  Let's finish this mission and then he will come back with her to restore/restart her village.

If only they didn't cut a lot of XS scene the story of them would have flown better.  Just like when her brother took XS away and HMC didn't go save her right away.  For those who doesn't know that there was a scene where he saw her brother carry XS away.  So he already know that she's safe and ended going back with KS to save the other girl.

Also the bombing and HMC having to choose which one to save.  You can tell it right from the moment he looked at the bomb on the floor and then he picked his sister.  It's because he was planning to die with XS if worse came to worse.  XS rather take her life along with that bad guy that's why she stabbed both herself and the guy.   HMC pushed the sister away and grab the bomb.  HMC would have died if YF didn't end up grabbing the bomb and throwing it away.   So even though he picked his sister to live, he was already planning to die with was XS.  So you can tell, he likes/loves her already. 

I'm pretty sure they cut some scene after XS got hurt.  Like how did her bother save her, there's a scene where HMC was crying and a body with flower on the float.  Was that supposed to be XS.  Seems like the ending preview has some scenes that was cut.  That's only how i knew we missed some scene.

Spoiler

Just watched ep 29, and you’re right about he’s planning to die with XS when he chose ZY :tears:.

And i’m surprise QM is evil and XN also help him betrayed HMC. HMC was really in bad position with ZY was fooled by HYZ and traitors pretend to be closed to him.

I can’t wait for next ep, but little bit sad next week are the last. I’ll miss the eight a lot.

Archived