Quantcast
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Time Teaches Me to Love 时光教会我爱你

23 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I finished 12 episodes last night. my eyes -_____-  

I have another 12 to go but I hear the last 12 is push and pull with a 3 year phase? @angelangie, since you finished. do you want to recap to me in spoiler tags? :D I can't find anything unique about this drama except the cuteness of the main girl.

lols

Spoiler

Actually i didnt really like the guy in the first 12 episode as i found him awkward with Song YiRen, he only really start picking it up in the S2 that means the next 12 episodes......

there wasnt much of a pull in between 3 years where they were separated because the guy decided to be a saint.....as the mother went to beg the guy to let her go.....it was all the 2nd Lead guy doing though....... Liang who is also in love with LinLu, however she went away for 3 years which will be shown in between the last 3 episodes.....

infact they got kind of official during Episode 9 however it was a very short get together as right on then....the mother came to drag LinLu home as Liang push the mother to found out about the initial contract in between LinLu and LianShen

u will find quite a number of loose ends in between.....where things were only explain briefly.....friends turn enemy just because of Liang too.....

the ending is a good ending....and u will like the S2 as it will be shown how LianShen start going after LinLu for real.....

Also FangQiao will in turn be a good friend with LinLu as she wasnt that bad to begin with despite being pushy with LianShen

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i have done watching the whole Season 1 and 2 .. this series is recommended ... continue watch it.. you will love it

• Like 2

another MV for the drama

【MV】背對你的眼淚(Turn away from your tears) 《時光教會我愛你》插曲 - 劉維

i put the MV into the spoiler as i contain spoiler for real :) 

Spoiler

• Like 2

Another nice MV of the Drama :)

【MV】屏蔽我 (Block Me) 《時光教會我愛你》片尾曲 -- 楊炅翰

• Like 2

Thanks @angelangie. I'm starting to dislike the male "friend." if he as a true friend, he would let her go. sigh. Not the best drama out there but decent. I'm looking forward to actually starting About in Love. I think that was the title.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Thanks @angelangie. I'm starting to dislike the male "friend." if he as a true friend, he would let her go. sigh. Not the best drama out there but decent. I'm looking forward to actually starting About in Love. I think that was the title.

if u actually ask my preference i love 'About is Love' more....

this one isnt bad.....however the chemistry didnt really sizzling for me on the screen......to me their best bet was in Song YiRen....who actually managed to pull in alot of different front.....

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if u actually ask my preference i love 'About is Love' more....

this one isnt bad.....however the chemistry didnt really sizzling for me on the screen......to me their best bet was in Song YiRen....who actually managed to pull in alot of different front.....

I agree. their kissing scenes were too forced for me and didn't look "natural." bahaha. I'm a picky ahjumma.  

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I agree. their kissing scenes were too forced for me and didn't look "natural." bahaha. I'm a picky ahjumma.  

oh well i can only say that the 2nd season is definitely better than the first.....

and to top it off they change the guy hair styles and i prefer the 2nd season hair styles :D 

@thunderman1 I really wanted to get u a recap but I haven’t understand fully because no English sub I only guessing thru their actions lol but it’s good drama Song Yi Ren become matured after they break up. I love the way the skin ship between the Song Yi Ren and Yan Yu Hao. Oh in season 2 you can see how jealous he  is toward to  SYR lol they are so adorable and I love them, I love the story so far. By chance go to YouTube search the subscriber name NEM TV because there u can find the full episode but no English sub. Enjoy watching.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leah DeVore said:

Here is the full episode. of Time Teaches Me To Love. Enjoy watching and I wish someone can give me English sub lol. @thunderman1 @LYNN22 @angelangie

lols i wish i can do that lols....

but to do the project alone is kind of a stress :) 

13 hours ago, Leah DeVore said:

Here is the full episode. of Time Teaches Me To Love. Enjoy watching and I wish someone can give me English sub lol. @thunderman1 @LYNN22 @angelangie

I'm sorry I wish I had time to sub.. I only have time to watch *selfish me?* 

13 hours ago, Leah DeVore said:

@thunderman1 I really wanted to get u a recap but I haven’t understand fully because no English sub I only guessing thru their actions lol but it’s good drama Song Yi Ren become matured after they break up. I love the way the skin ship between the Song Yi Ren and Yan Yu Hao. Oh in season 2 you can see how jealous he  is toward to  SYR lol they are so adorable and I love them, I love the story so far. By chance go to YouTube search the subscriber name NEM TV because there u can find the full episode but no English sub. Enjoy watching.

No recap needed.. I  am on ep 20. not a big fan of the OTP as I don't see any chemistry in the leads at all. 

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I'm sorry I wish I had time to sub.. I only have time to watch *selfish me?* 

No recap needed.. I  am on ep 20. not a big fan of the OTP as I don't see any chemistry in the leads at all. 

gotta agree not much chemistry.....but Song YiRen is the best in here for me ...

what about you?

• Like 1

Times Teaches Me to Love posting pictures of Song YiRen to wishes all Merry Christmas :) 

cr: as tagged

007adbh3ly1fyhxf4hdhuj30hs0hsaj7_zps7r0z

007adbh3ly1fyhxf4q1dbj30hs0hsqcv_zpsirlb

Spoiler

007adbh3ly1fyhxf57qbkj30hs0hswoj_zpsvjcd

007adbh3ly1fyhxf5yug7j30hs0hs48t_zps0thj

007adbh3ly1fyhxf50x5gj30hs0hsdou_zpswyvk

007adbh3ly1fyhxf49bqnj30hs0hsdq5_zpscdlz

007adbh3ly1fyhxf5g91uj30hs0hsako_zpskfgs007adbh3ly1fyhxf5r6b5j30hs0hsgvn_zpsjbd4007adbh3ly1fyhxf65skfj30hs0hstfe_zpsibvy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1