Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I love that he sang all 3 main OST songs, he clearly loved this drama and role a lot. Full video of Seo In Guk singing Lost, it's such a beautiful song and I love his version:

 

 

@primavera123 thanks for sharing! I love his interactions with fans too! Like this video, where they got him to sing 'All For You' as an encore:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dobbying said:

I love that he sang all 3 main OST songs, he clearly loved this drama and role a lot. Full video of Seo In Guk singing Lost, it's such a beautiful song and I love his version:

Yaas! He’s still effected of the drama like us! His voice is beautiful, he can sing any song. He was so cute with his fans, how we can’t love him? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dobbying said:

I love that he sang all 3 main OST songs, he clearly loved this drama and role a lot. Full video of Seo In Guk singing Lost, it's such a beautiful song and I love his version:

 

 

@primavera123 thanks for sharing! I love his interactions with fans too! Like this video, where they got him to sing 'All For You' as an encore:

 

 

 

Thanks so much for these, @dobbying! I love his version of Lost, too! :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dobbying said:

I love that he sang all 3 main OST songs, he clearly loved this drama and role a lot. Full video of Seo In Guk singing Lost, it's such a beautiful song and I love his version:

 

 

@primavera123 thanks for sharing! I love his interactions with fans too! Like this video, where they got him to sing 'All For You' as an encore:

 

 

His versions of the osts are all daebak. You can really tell that he’s totally immersed with the drama and the characters. I hope he knows that the drama and his chemistry with JSM is well loved by so many viewers and there are a lot of positive reviews for his performance. Is he aware?! I hope he update his IG soon. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone at the fan meeting got a hardcover photobook with Kim Moo Young stills :wub:

 

 

@kdramaislove0531 Apparently he was asked about social social and he said he preferred the fan cafe so it sounds like he might not be back on Instagram for a while. Hopefully BS Company posts more In Guk content!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10 December 2018 at 4:34 PM, primavera123 said:
On 10 December 2018 at 3:39 PM, namidajanai said:

 

I don’t think she didn’t want to kiss him, I think it became naturally playful, they were both embarrassed. the kiss of ep 12 JSM has kissed  well. a girl told me that when they put the picture of the bed scene on screen during the fan meeting he was very embarrassed and had trouble not to laugh. :D the only one who can answer our questions is the blu ray, I can’t wait! if it will not be realized, i’ll fall into depression :tears:

 

I Didnt think She Didnt want To kiss him, just that She wasnt kissing him yet hehe he was such a tease during that scene, kissing Then when JK wanted To kiss him back he teasingly back away!then kissing her With all that smooching sound:wub:gah i love how sweet that scene was. The way She was holding his face and him smiling back at her, i cant believe im still Talking about this :joy:

On 11 December 2018 at 3:46 AM, primavera123 said:

 

I love this clip, He seems particularly happy to sing ‘star us’ , I also love his expression when the public started singing, so precious :wub:

 

 

Me Too! I thought he looked really Happy that They could The Song Too, its fairly a New Song but The fans knew it Already.

On 10 December 2018 at 11:11 PM, kdramaislove0531 said:

got curious with that “embarassed and had trouble not to laugh” I want to know what’s on his mind upon seeing those bed scene on screen. 

 

Yeah, I'm curious Too but seo inguk always gets embarassed when watching his kissing scenes like he was embarassed when They showed The clip of him kissing seung ah.. 

I remembered when They show The kiss between him and eunji, eunji was pretty cool about IT he was The one being embarassed arghhh so precious.

 

im seriously so Happy a version of lost from him!

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dobbying said:

Everyone at the fan meeting got a hardcover photobook with Kim Moo Young stills :wub:

 

 

@kdramaislove0531 Apparently he was asked about social social and he said he preferred the fan cafe so it sounds like he might not be back on Instagram for a while. Hopefully BS Company posts more In Guk content!

Yeah,  someone shared in the IG that he mentioned about his IG status during the fan meeting, he said that he got into IG because that was the trend back then, and now the trend had changed and he forgot his password. so He will no longer post to IG, only in heartrider cafe.  Sad news for international fans. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, namidajanai said:

I Didnt think She Didnt want To kiss him, just that She wasnt kissing him yet hehe he was such a tease during that scene, kissing Then when JK wanted To kiss him back he teasingly back away!then kissing her With all that smooching sound:wub:gah i love how sweet that scene was. The way She was holding his face and him smiling back at her, i cant believe im still Talking about this :joy:

Yeah, I think no one told them what to do, their giggle was natural. it's one of the sweetest scenes I've ever seen.i liked the sound of the kisses too. :lol:  My favourite part was when she caress his face and they looked at each other with their heart shaped eyes :wub: . we'll talk about all their scenes infinitely, until we have something new to talk about them! I love how this thread is alive, it Became part of my life :joy:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

Yeah,  someone shared in the IG that he mentioned about his IG status during the fan meeting, he said that he got into IG because that was the trend back then, and now the trend had changed and he forgot his password. so He will no longer post to IG, only in heartrider cafe.  Sad news for international fans. 

It’s baaad because Instagram is very popular. Even if he isn’t active his  followers are increased :lol: if he were active he would have millions of followers, but he doesn’t need it because we love him with or without Instagram! in his last photo a lot of people asked if he forgot his password, now It makes me laugh to think that the cause is really this :D

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah she looks like a fairy! Here's a still:
 

 

 

And here she was at the airport:
 



She looks stunning in whatever she wears! She could wear rags and she'll still shine! :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, primavera123 said:

It’s baaad because Instagram is very popular. Even if he isn’t active his  followers are increased :lol: if he were active he would have millions of followers, but he doesn’t need it because we love him with or without Instagram! in his last photo a lot of people asked if he forgot his password, now It makes me laugh to think that the cause is really this :D

His IG posts show how he’s having fun while shooting. I agree he would have millions of followers like So Min but then, thats his decision. Lets love love love him from afar. :anguished:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kdramaislove0531 said:

His IG posts show how he’s having fun while shooting. I agree he would have millions of followers like So Min but then, thats his decision. Lets love love love him from afar. :anguished:

Yes, he probably would have much more followers than JSM.  however, maybe he’ll  changes his mind. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a really great write up of the fan meeting on Dramabeans, which has made me insanely jealous lol Also, looks like the reason we're only seeing video from the concert is because filming was prohibited and it was too bright to secretly record during the talk segment lol I've also heard a lot of people saying this new agency ran this much better than Jellyfish did, I feel like he has more creative control with them since they're so small.

 

I've copied the write up below (I hope that's okay) and you can find it here:

 

http://www.dramabeans.com/members/geliguolu/activity/667735/

 

Since some beanies enjoy Seo In Guk’s dramas, I wanted to share my thoughts after attending his fan meeting/concert.

 

This In Guk fan meeting/concert was truly awesome. It’s so different from other fan meetings I’ve been to or watched. It’s just HIM. No emcee, no guests, no celebrity videos, no childish games, none of those filler shenanigans I’m used to seeing. Only him sharing over 3 hours of his thoughts and music to 1000-ish fans, for 2 nights.

 

When he showed us clips of “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”, you can really tell how much he enjoyed filming that drama and playing that character. His eyes sparkled just staring at the screen — the satisfaction that he feels is overwhelming. There must be so much that he wants to share about playing MooYoung but it’s a pity that reporters never care about an actor’s work. Even if he tells them details, it doesn’t get published or aired because it’s not buzz worthy. This was such a great idea, that he found a way to share it with a large audience who are truly enthusiastic about his work and usually have no access to this information. I’m sure he was happy to get feedback instantly, unlike a recorded interview.

 

Considerately, the scenes he picked for both nights were different so fans who attended both were not bored by repeated content. He only mentioned the fun and embarrassing stuff, stories that made him giggle or cringe just thinking about it. I wish I understood everything he was laughing about. He mentioned how scenes were originally written and how he suggested changes to the director. Like when JinKang was laying on the wood bed on the rooftop, he was supposed to approach her standing. He suggested he lay down and cuddle up next to her and also tweaked the dialogue. I believe originally he should have asked “You’re here?” and they switched it. I could be wrong. Also I think he came up with the “Then teach me” line but I have no idea what he said. When he showed the bed scene, he covered his eyes. Where MooYoung was watching stars and cried, he mentioned the stars were just CGI and there was nothing to see, then asked us “I can act really well right?”. We know he’s humble but he’s such a kid at heart, always seeking fans’ compliments and when we do, he just giggles. The only scene that was shown both nights was MooYoung writing his will. Everyone cracked up because his Hangul was written incorrectly. He said he had a hard time writing the letter that finally he had to cover up some parts to finish filming. The second night he was reminded of the wrong character again and he was telling us not to laugh, that it’s a really sad scene. Obviously no help cuz the laughter only got louder. He banged on the couch and laid down kicking the air, saying now this is all you guys will remember about this scene. After all the laughs, he collected himself and got into character. In MooYoung’s voice, he read the entire letter uncut to the audience. I saw some fans wept.

 

The agenda of the fan meeting was so simple. What made it feel great was the lack of commercial tone that was present when he was with Jellyfish. You can tell he came up with the content and even if any was scripted it was 100% his thoughts that he wanted to share. He didn’t come across as trying to promote his drama, which is too late because it already ended. Rather it felt like he genuinely loved it and like a good book, a great movie, or a favorite painting, he wanted to just hangout with his buddies (a large group of buddies) and discuss it to lengths. It’s not easy to keep an audience interactively engaged for 80 minutes just sitting on the couch, but he did, and without a second of awkward silence. He mentioned at one point he’s Seo emcee, Seo actor, Seo singer, and our close friend and it really did feel that way. He played all those roles in that 3 hours, and did very well.

 

In a separate segment, he read a fan post-it that mentioned how fans are really worried about the Director’s cut project falling out because the minimum demand is too high for the timeframe given to preorder. If the project is aborted, all of his precious behind the scene footages will never be seen (his presence in tvN bts clips were kept low for known reasons). He immediately asked his agency to purchase 100 copies (although he doesn’t realize we are still a little short).

 

When we left the venue, every ticket holder was given a hardcover photobook of MooYoung as a souvenir. Yes, one of those merchandise that only hit dramas release and sell in bookstores, we got it free. I really doubt he or his agency made any money from this fan meeting because the tickets are super cheap to begin with. And if that venue operate like they do in US, overrunning his show by an hour means he definitely went over budget. He’s not cut to do business, so thank goodness he’s super talented.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dobbying thnks a lot for sharing!! 

I was waiting anxiously for someone to summarize the meeting. SIG is really humble, with an immense heart, you can notice it from how he talks, his gestures and how his eyes shine when he talks to his fans about his drama. He really loved this drama and he wants to share his emotions with fans. I’m glad that the scene has been changed, since it's one of the sweetest scene of the drama, and the best choice for closing the final episode. Anyone know if someone wrote somewhere the full version of KMY's letter? I’d like to read it, even though I will probably cry. In the post she wrote ‘ his  presence in tvN bts clips were kept low for known reasons’, sorry, but which reasons?. I know that many people like us are afraid that blu ray will not be realized, it was a very nice gesture to have asked his agency to purchase 100 copies for help us reach the minimum. said that, SIG is a perfect man to marry.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, teachermok said:

Yeah she looks like a fairy! Here's a still:
 

 

 

And here she was at the airport:
 



She looks stunning in whatever she wears! She could wear rags and she'll still shine! :wub:

She dresses like Jin Kang, also on her radio show. We get Jin Kang vibes through her outfit. Whatever she wears,  she’s naturally stunning and beautiful. She’s really pretty, so when Kim Moo Young said “You’re not that pretty” during their first encounter, I sooo disagree. Then, comes Yu Ri telling, the same! But, Its Yu Ri who made Moo Young realized first that he likes Jin Kang and I love those part of Episode 6 or 7 so she is forgivable on that part. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for sharing, @dobbying! Now I'm all the more jealous of those who were able to attend the fanmeet/ concert! It seemed like a very intimate event. This made me love SIG all the more- I love how he reaches out to his fans and shows them his appreciation for their support! Not a lot of celebrities are this appreciative of their fans! SIG truly is not just an admirable celebrity, but an overall admirable human being. Proud fan here! :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dobbying said:

There's a really great write up of the fan meeting on Dramabeans, which has made me insanely jealous lol Also, looks like the reason we're only seeing video from the concert is because filming was prohibited and it was too bright to secretly record during the talk segment lol I've also heard a lot of people saying this new agency ran this much better than Jellyfish did, I feel like he has more creative control with them since they're so small.

 

I've copied the write up below (I hope that's okay) and you can find it here:

 

http://www.dramabeans.com/members/geliguolu/activity/667735/

 

Since some beanies enjoy Seo In Guk’s dramas, I wanted to share my thoughts after attending his fan meeting/concert.

 

This In Guk fan meeting/concert was truly awesome. It’s so different from other fan meetings I’ve been to or watched. It’s just HIM. No emcee, no guests, no celebrity videos, no childish games, none of those filler shenanigans I’m used to seeing. Only him sharing over 3 hours of his thoughts and music to 1000-ish fans, for 2 nights.

 

When he showed us clips of “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes”, you can really tell how much he enjoyed filming that drama and playing that character. His eyes sparkled just staring at the screen — the satisfaction that he feels is overwhelming. There must be so much that he wants to share about playing MooYoung but it’s a pity that reporters never care about an actor’s work. Even if he tells them details, it doesn’t get published or aired because it’s not buzz worthy. This was such a great idea, that he found a way to share it with a large audience who are truly enthusiastic about his work and usually have no access to this information. I’m sure he was happy to get feedback instantly, unlike a recorded interview.

 

Considerately, the scenes he picked for both nights were different so fans who attended both were not bored by repeated content. He only mentioned the fun and embarrassing stuff, stories that made him giggle or cringe just thinking about it. I wish I understood everything he was laughing about. He mentioned how scenes were originally written and how he suggested changes to the director. Like when JinKang was laying on the wood bed on the rooftop, he was supposed to approach her standing. He suggested he lay down and cuddle up next to her and also tweaked the dialogue. I believe originally he should have asked “You’re here?” and they switched it. I could be wrong. Also I think he came up with the “Then teach me” line but I have no idea what he said. When he showed the bed scene, he covered his eyes. Where MooYoung was watching stars and cried, he mentioned the stars were just CGI and there was nothing to see, then asked us “I can act really well right?”. We know he’s humble but he’s such a kid at heart, always seeking fans’ compliments and when we do, he just giggles. The only scene that was shown both nights was MooYoung writing his will. Everyone cracked up because his Hangul was written incorrectly. He said he had a hard time writing the letter that finally he had to cover up some parts to finish filming. The second night he was reminded of the wrong character again and he was telling us not to laugh, that it’s a really sad scene. Obviously no help cuz the laughter only got louder. He banged on the couch and laid down kicking the air, saying now this is all you guys will remember about this scene. After all the laughs, he collected himself and got into character. In MooYoung’s voice, he read the entire letter uncut to the audience. I saw some fans wept.

 

The agenda of the fan meeting was so simple. What made it feel great was the lack of commercial tone that was present when he was with Jellyfish. You can tell he came up with the content and even if any was scripted it was 100% his thoughts that he wanted to share. He didn’t come across as trying to promote his drama, which is too late because it already ended. Rather it felt like he genuinely loved it and like a good book, a great movie, or a favorite painting, he wanted to just hangout with his buddies (a large group of buddies) and discuss it to lengths. It’s not easy to keep an audience interactively engaged for 80 minutes just sitting on the couch, but he did, and without a second of awkward silence. He mentioned at one point he’s Seo emcee, Seo actor, Seo singer, and our close friend and it really did feel that way. He played all those roles in that 3 hours, and did very well.

 

In a separate segment, he read a fan post-it that mentioned how fans are really worried about the Director’s cut project falling out because the minimum demand is too high for the timeframe given to preorder. If the project is aborted, all of his precious behind the scene footages will never be seen (his presence in tvN bts clips were kept low for known reasons). He immediately asked his agency to purchase 100 copies (although he doesn’t realize we are still a little short).

 

When we left the venue, every ticket holder was given a hardcover photobook of MooYoung as a souvenir. Yes, one of those merchandise that only hit dramas release and sell in bookstores, we got it free. I really doubt he or his agency made any money from this fan meeting because the tickets are super cheap to begin with. And if that venue operate like they do in US, overrunning his show by an hour means he definitely went over budget. He’s not cut to do business, so thank goodness he’s super talented.

 

Wow. Thanks for sharing this. Closing his eyes when the bed scene was shown? So he did not comment anything? How I wish for the bts of their sweet moments! Those scenes of them are one of the sweetest scenes I had watched, so natural! Im really satisfied with all their romantic scenes because they feel so real unlike any other pairings. I will always watched those real love Moo Young and Jin Kang had shared.  So, now I want to see them doing romantic comedy or fantasy genre. Those are likable genres this days.  

 

How humble of him to do all of those for his fans. I really think that he is a fun guy based on his IG posts. Hope he’s happy and not minding those bashers. You can’t really please everyone, I hope he will just focus on the positive things thats happening to him. I think he’s doing the latter given that he gave up IG, we cant deny that there are lots of bashers there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...