Quantcast

6 minutes ago, primavera123 said:

Ok, i saw this clip and I’m died. :lol: Who remember seo in guk in ‘ oh my ghost’?? I loved this drama but I didn’t remember seo in guk was a cameo! 

he is an overload of handsomeness  :wub:

Who can forget that cameo. He was so suave and charismatic and swoon worthy  as Edward on oh my ghost.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, teachermok said:

“I wanted to try being a radio DJ someday and now I’ve achieved my dream."

Kudos to our bebe gurl for achieving one of her dreams! Article out on JSM's gig as DJ on Soompi!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1273427wpp/jung-min-shares-feelings-upon-achieving-dream-become-radio-dj

Thanks for the link to the article. I'm surprised. I thought this would be a short-term gig but it seems like this might be something she will do for a long time. I had no idea this was a dream of hers but I am happy she is able to achieve one of her dreams. Its times like this I really wish I could understand Korean. She has one of those voices that is captivating and has a soothing healing quality. One of the things I loved about Because this is our first life is Ji-Ho's voice-overs and I didn't realize how much I missed it until  TSHLYE in which Jin Kan described a warm home to Moo Young in episode 14.

I wonder what this will mean for her future roles as an actor in Kdramas. I know she might be doing a movie with JunHo but the shooting schedule for a movie in Korea seems shorter than a tv drama. 

I don't have an instagram IG account so I can't access pictures but cutefairy2017 posted new pictures of her from DJSsomin Youngstreet on 4/12/18. 

• Like 4

On 5 December 2018 at 12:07 PM, kdramaaddict212 said:

I didn't realize how much I missed it until  TSHLYE in which Jin Kan described a warm home to Moo Young in episode 14.

I love her voice during those voice over too. I find her so adorable in TLIOF but totally fell for her in TSHLYE. 

Im missing mookang.. I love how The way they hug Each other, its so comforting

i really love this ost and this video! I love that They included The last scene With mooyoung snuggling towards jin kang.. My heart still flutters when i see this:wub:

• Like 4

I miss everything about Mookang. They were so precious, beautiful, complicated and one of a kind.  I enjoyed and appreciated all of their scenes, including the most painful, angsty and tragic ones. I rewatched some of the episodes and some of my favorite scenes are the ones which involve Jin Kang forcing Moo Young to do something that is so out of his comfort zone (episode 11, shopping scene involving the stuffed kitty toy and buying more stuff and the brief but so adorable and hilarious pre-rollercoaster bunny ears scenes). *sighs* Really need SIG and JSM to do a rom-com one day. 

I am so happy that Park Bo Young is reuniting with the director and PD team. Wishful thinking but here's to hoping for a brief JSM and SIG cameo in his new Kdrama.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, primavera123 said:
There was also another video but the owner deleted it, he talked about the drama. he is sooo adorable  :lol:

OMO! SIG is sooooo adorkable! Huhu! I want to keep him in my pocket forever and ever! Thanks so much for sharing this precious video, @primavera123! It made me miss SIG all the more! If only I have the means to fly to Seoul just to see him in his fanmeets this weekend!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, teachermok said:

OMO! SIG is sooooo adorkable! Huhu! I want to keep him in my pocket forever and ever! Thanks so much for sharing this precious video, @primavera123! It made me miss SIG all the more! If only I have the means to fly to Seoul just to see him in his fanmeets this weekend!

Me too! I hope they post moooore videos of him  and translate  what he said about the drama!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, primavera123 said:

There was also another video but the owner deleted it, he talked about the drama. he is sooo adorable  :lol:

:lol: Thanks for sharing!! I saw some comments saying people weren't sharing videos because there's another fan concert tomorrow and they didn't want to spoil it. Hopefully tomorrow people will come through with videos/translations! Very jealous of all the fans who get to see him this weekend. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I can't!!! SIG is so freakin adorakable!!! Just when I think I couldn't love him anymore :D

That's so considerate of his fans. Anyways after the event I hope they will post more vids and translate them. I am dying to know what else he said about TSHLYE. 

• Like 5

Omg!!! He is still giving off mooyoung vibes! And he sang someday, star and lost! Omg i want To listen To him singing lost Thats like My fav ost for this year! Thank you everyone for sharing:wub:

if somin could Come as a friend that Would be nice, To Sing star together IT sounds lonely when he sings it alone hehe

• Like 4