[Drama 2019] Dear Citizens, 국민 여러분

0ly40

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After weeping bucket loads from Light in Your Eyes I think I need some comedy Mon/Tue.  So I will take a week off to recuperate and then back into it.  Looks like this premieres April Fools day :lol:?  

Hello all! Actually looking forward to this drama. Second drama with Siwon Choi for me, after She is Pretty. I'm really looking forward to seeing Kim Min-jung as well after Mr. Sunshine-- her role as a businesswoman (well mafia-boss here?) really brings out the attitude. Totally looking forward to it! I know that most KBS2 dramas have low ratings (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong), so I hope this drama does well! 

Looking forward to discuss it with everyone soon when it airs!

On 3/20/2019 at 9:00 PM, nrllee said:

After weeping bucket loads from Light in Your Eyes I think I need some comedy Mon/Tue.  So I will take a week off to recuperate and then back into it.  Looks like this premieres April Fools day :lol:?  

Yup it's on April Fool's , which is so fitting for this drama. :lol:

I saw Light of your Eyes. 

Amazing drama, it climbed up there to one of my favorites all time

Thanks @stroppyse . I cannot wait to see Si Won campaign as a politician :lol:

—-/——

from  Soompi

My Fellow Citizens” Cast Is Ready To Take On The Political World In New Poster

Mar 27, 2019
by K. Lew

The cast of “My Fellow Citizens” is definitely confident about their prospects for running for office in the official group poster.

“My Fellow Citizens” is a comedy crime drama about a con man who somehow finds himself married to a policewoman. After unwillingly being swept up in various incidents, he somehow finds himself running for a seat in the National Assembly. The drama is directed by Kim Jung Hyun, who directed “Jugglers” and “My Husband Mr. Oh!” It is the debut project for writer Han Jung Hoon, who previously worked on dramas such as “Vampire Prosecutor,” “Bad Guys,” and “Squad 38.”

Super Junior’s Choi SiwonLee Yoo YoungKim Min Jung, Tae In Ho, and Kim Eui Sung star in the group poster. Choi Siwon exudes confidence as veteran conman Yang Jung Gook in a clean suit, looking as though he could swindle just about anyone. Tae In Ho is Han Sang Jin, a rookie politician who even prepared himself for the world of politics by studying abroad in Germany. Kim Eui Sung is the devious-looking Kim Joo Myung, a former Assemblyman who will support Yang Jung Gook.

On either side of Siwon are Lee Yoo Young and Kim Min Jung, each showing a different kind of energy. Playing passionate policewoman Kim Mi Young, Lee Yoo Young smiles as she casually twirls handcuffs around her finger in all denim. Kim Min Jung, who plays mysterious loan shark Park Hoo Ja, shows aloof, elegant confidence as she holds up a pink gun.

My-Fellow-Citizens3.jpg

@stanciethank you !!! The teaser is so good. I’m so excited. It’s action pack & love the plot it’s going for 

@stroppyse not sure if it’s too Long for you to translate the teaser above . If you can , thanks alot . No worries if cannot 

Check out the latest teaser  @evie7 @stargazer187 @ktcjdrama Looks good 

@cenching @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious   comedy crime with some Romance next Monday , Apr 1. Male lead is a con man . You don’t see that often in drama land :D 

————

Besides  Viu , kocowa will sub too

Some stills 

Si Won takes us BTS & talks about his character.  Since he’s a spokesperson for Audi , I suppose there will be PPL for Audi as well 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313929wpp/3-relationships-full-of-chemistry-to-anticipate-in-my-fellow-citizens

KBS’s upcoming drama “My Fellow Citizens” is gearing up for its highly anticipated premiere!

With just a couple days left until the drama kicks off, here are three relationships in the drama with great chemistry and comic/dramatic potential:

Choi Siwon & Lee Yoo Young: a suspicious couple

lee-yoo-young-super-junior-choi-si-won.p

Yang Jung Guk (Super Junior’s Choi Siwon) and Kim Mi Young (Lee Yoo Young) are a couple who are deeply in love. However, there is a secret between them that they cannot reveal to each other. At their first meeting, they hit it off right away and introduced themselves as “businessman Yang Jung Guk” and “ordinary company worker Kim Mi Young” – but in fact he’s a swindler and she’s a police officer. Viewers are curious to find out what hilarious moments the mismatched couple will face on the small screen!

Choi Siwon & Kim Min Jung: dangerous con-artists

super-junior-choi-si-won-kim-min-jung.pn

Park Hoo Ja (Kim Min Jung) is a beautiful but frightening private moneylender who appears in front of veteran swindler Yang Jung Guk. The precarious atmosphere surrounding the two people sitting opposite each other in the dark warehouse peaks viewers’ curiosity. Park Hoo Ja threatens him, “Do what I tell you to do if you want to live. Become a congressman!” Viewers are already focused on the dangerous chemistry between a swindler and a moneylender.

Choi Siwon & Tae In Ho: polar opposite rivals

super-junior-choi-si-won-tae-in-ho.png

The rival match between Yang Jung Guk and Han Sang Jin (Tae In Ho) is another reason to get excited for the drama. Yang Jung Guk knows all about scamming people with his smooth talk but doesn’t know anything about politics while Han Sang Jin studied political science in Germany. Viewers can expect to see competitive clashes between the two men, who have no common ground either in their living environments, careers, or reasons for running for the national assembly.

“My Fellow Citizens” is a comedy crime drama about a con man who somehow finds himself married to a policewoman. After unwillingly being swept up in various incidents, he finds himself running for a seat in the National Assembly.

Thanks @stroppyse. Not to worry about translating . Your explanation is more than sufficient. Just take care & chat with you when the drama starts . The plot is really interesting & I am sure all hell will break loose once she discovers the husband’s true “profession “ :D 

D-day!!!!

Archived