[Drama 2019] Dear Citizens, 국민 여러분

0ly40

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:o I have never considered that possibility!! But that is going to be some fun twist if it is so... :lol:

It would be an unexpected twist! It’s a bit out of left field but I thought it strange they did not show number 3 . Plus MY is adopted & was quite a thug herself in her school days . 

Dear @triplem chingu!! You've said in earlier pages of this thread that the PD is from Jugglers! Then there's no doubt that our favorite office couple will enter in to the series as cameos!! :wub: YAYYY!! Can't wait for further updates!

And I am seeing @stroppyse @Lmangla & @ktcjdrama after a long time here! This series really looks promising & the cast is great!! Currently I am not watching the series but I've heard that Choi Si Won is returning to the small screen after about 2yrs.... :o So I really hope that this series will bring him good luck! And I've seen Lee Yoo Young in another series last year! I find her so unique among other K-actresses! Her acting is also nice! :wub: And they two look amazing together!!

photo1041428.jpg 

And with you guys' comments here, I think I want to watch this series right from the beginning not just the cameo of Choi Daniel & Baek Jin Hee!! :wub: What do you say...??! :)

@gm4queen the drama’s premise is unique & fun. It’s not the usual k drama romance. It’s a bit of a political satire & lots of action sequences as well . Plot is fast paced too . Story gels much better from the 3rd /4th hour. Do check it out & join us here :D 

Thank you so much dear @triplem chingu for inviting me here!! Yes, the thread looks a bit quite & we need more juice here, needn't we dear..???! :wub: And wow... it has 36 eps not 32 eps! :o Already 12 eps have been passed so I think I must hurry watch the previous eps & join with you guys here!!!

And this is my very 1st Choi Si Won drama so I hope he'll impress me! cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532 Looking hot in beard!!!! Muahahhaaaa...... :D

5ecfb4cf9379ea71641e0e0e03d8ea08.png

YES!! I already started to watch the series & I watched eps 1-2 in a one blow!! :o There wasn't a single boring moment!! The plot is really impressing! My dear @triplem @ktcjdrama & @stroppyse chingus! You are so right about the series!! :wub: I am hooked from the very 1st day!!!

And this is my very 1st Choi Si Won drama!! And I am so impressed by his acting! :) 10/10 points for Yang Jung-Kook!! His comic timing is excellent! I really love his negative vibe as a con artist! The very 1st scene about the subway line was so hilarious!!!

And what to say about the lady, Lee Yoo Young!!!! :o :o :o :o Her voice is so soft but her action is so rough!!! I loved it when guys were scared of her presence!! She is the most perfect female detective I've ever seen! She totally fits the role! 

And what a combination of a con artist & a cop wife..???!! :D The plot is already intriguing!!! I love this!! I JUST LOVE THIS!! :wub: And can't wait to see the next eps!!!! Thanks a lot for recommending me this series, lovelies!!!! :) :wub: Love the way the story is unfolding!!!

folder.jpg

And Oh God! I already see some of the cast of Jugglers here!!! Jung Sung Ho, Park Kyung Hye & Choi Dae Chul!! :wub: Can't wait to see Choi Daniel & Beak JIn Hee here!!

Hello Dear lovelies..... :wub:

I just watched eps 3-4 & I am so on board with this drama! :) This is a fantastic ride! Not a single boring moment here!! And I think I've become a fan girl of Choi Si Won! He is doing a great job here with Lee Yoo Young! :wub:

And talking about the series now..... WOW! Yang Jung-Kook is so popular as con artist in his neighbourhood! Hah haaaaa :D The citizens help him in order to escape from the police! "How many of them??" "Four" then "one, two, three, four" "they are all gone" :D :D Then he suddenly become the brave citizen & get rewarded!! Oh My God!!! He is knowing among the people as a decent guy but what would it be like when the public knows his true self..??!! :wub: This is totally worth watching!!! 

2041697_250874_837.jpg

And I am a bit off with someone! Who exactly is Park Hoo Ja..???! She doesn't even care for her own father..! :o She seems to be a black character! 

And it would be bothersome if I tag my friends more often so I am patiently waiting for answers!!! :wub: I love this series!! I JUST LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! 

And can't wait for tonight's eps!!! love-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And I am a bit off with someone! Who exactly is Park Hoo Ja..???! She doesn't even care for her own father..! :o She seems to be a black character! 

She's a very interesting villain I have to say. She's small but powerful...glad you're enjoying the drama :D 

Si Won 's twitter update

ahahahh vote for no 5 :D

Dear @triplem & @stroppyse chingus!!! I've already watched today's eps where Choi Daniel & Beak Jin Hee do the cameo with Jung Gook's father & they are so so so sweet & cute together with Jugglers theme music in background! Then Jung Gook popped out & hah haaaaaaa, the usual hilariousity!! :D :D :D :D I will watch the full eps gradually later with other eps! 

And thanks a lot for your explanation on Hoo Ja! :wub: Yes she is something unique I've seen in a K-drama! She has the guts to be the perfect villainess ahead!!

And I couldn't stop myself!!! So I've already watched eps 5-6 & I am so impressed by the plot!! It has all the qualities to make you glued to the screen!! And yes, the guy from jermany, Mi young calls him oppa but he seems to be interested in her!! He can't be her biological oopa at all! :o He seems a really nice guy but I am afraid of seeing him with Jung Gook! Hope oppa doesn't go in the wrong path!

And I am so curious over the next eps..... With Hoo Ja's threatning to kill Mi Young, won't Jung Gook be a good guy or something giving up con artistry..???! :) I feel something like that! He seems a bit bad but he really cares for her! :wub: His husband material is so nice! :D But I can't wait to discover how a con artist live up with a detective wife without being get caught! You can't fool Mi Young! :D

And WOWWW!! This is so intriguing! I can't predict the next move for anyone & I like that! :) This is the true enthusiasm!! Can't wait to see the next eps!! THANKS A LOT AGAIN FOR THE RECOMMENDATION, LOVELIES!!! :wub:

Yes, I already watched eps 9-10 & now I only have 6 eps to catch up with the latest!

Yang Jung Gook is a con artist but he is so cunning at the same time. He is using Park Hoo Ja as a bait or something but I don't think that she would fall for his plans! She is pure evil & serious! Yang Jung Gook really seems to have a sense of humor! But how can he shed his con artist image with Mi Young not knowing it..??! And Hoo Ja mentioned something about a con artist to Mi Young but she seems unaware of it! :o 

And I am not so sure about this other guy! He is also on Hoo Ja's side! Is it possible for him to switch sides..??! His anger is something though...

Screenshot-891-1024x576.png

Hah haaa..... This is the most perfect married couple I've ever seen  in a K-drama! The husband is naive & the wife is tough! :D How come..??! 

Screenshot-861.png

And dear @triplem chingu! I  am not too sure about next weeks eps preview, but Mi Young's oppa-called guy is pretending that he doesn't know anything about what Jung Gook says at the assembly, I think! Then Oh God, is he also a bad jerk..??! He always lectured Jung Gook with books & all that & then he sounds quite! Things don't sound good in ep 17-18! :( Tagging @stroppyse & @ktcjdrama chingus as well!!

@gm4queen I have completed this week’s episodes - really good & so enjoyable. Yes the Brother went back on his word & changed his mind about his stand on the subway line . He realises that he wants to win this & his integrity ain’t going to bring in the votes .  So much for doing things for the people eh ? I still don’t think he’s bad or anything like that but no one is really black & white in that sense . The greed/ desire  to win can sometimes blind your judgement . The reality in politics is that you can’t win by idealism alone , at least not in many parts of Asia . The irony is Jung Gook , the con artist is turning out to be the most honest among them . For some reason , I want him to win this , lol! 

At the beginning of Monday’s episode, I thought that MY had discovered for sure that JG was a con . Instead  she thought he borrowed money from Park Hoo Ja . The confrontation that ensued between the two women were hilarious ( and now all the more I’m hoping MY is sis number 3) and even though both were quite honest & upfront with each other , somehow MY still didn’t get that JG was a con. Phew!

Don’t get me wrong , it’s not that I don’t want JG to come clean with her , but at this point of the drama I think it’s too early for that to take place . I do want to see how far JG can take his candidacy to.  The reason is his journey in politics is a reflection of his marriage . Both started out on the wrong foot - both started on a a bed of lies so to speak . But as JG goes through this campaign, he’s learning a lot about life & real love . In his marriage, while I don’t doubt his love for MY, his  constant need to hide his chosen vocation meant that he had a wall built around himself . His answers & responses to her were automated - it’s what she wants to hear but it’s not what he sincerely means or feels .That’s why she felt isolated .  It was the same with the start of his campaign. The early voters poll was proof that telling people what they wanted to hear without truly believing in those words yourself , cannot win the people over .The voters don’t connect .  And funnily,  his Father , the con guru who taught JG all the tricks of the trade tells JG that you have to be honest when your life depends on it . The irony! That’s why this show is so brilliant.

One of the highlights of Tuesday’s episode ( apart from the debate ) was Park Hoo Ja outplaying everyone. Just when MY thought that she had proof to catch Hoo Ja , it turns out that HJ had set the trap to make MY go in circles . It’s clear that HJ was the one who gave the false tip for the supposed murder.  Hoo Ja is no comic or one dimensional villain ( making it so entertaining to watch ) . She saw the big picture & knew the only way to keep MY out of her hair & ruining her plans was to make the latter look incompetent & like a fool . MY is definitely going to be penalised for putting false charges on HJ

Ahh I can’t wait for next week . JG all tied up & the only thing that can save him is a rise in numbers on those polls :D 

@Lmangla just tagging you if you want to read spoiler 

P/s so thrilled to see Daniel Choi & Baek Jin Hee  cameo as a couple . I squealed when they played the Jugglers bgm. 

Archived