[Drama 2019] Dear Citizens, 국민 여러분

0ly40

Yes... I watched yesterday's eps & it is filled with so many emotions!

First of all, how did Mi Young miss out that Mr. Ma is not dead but alive..???! I think it's her biggest defeat in her life that her harsh actions towards Hoo Ja made her helpless! So now Mi Young should think about Jung Gook & let go her police style for a while! And her mom is so right! "Save your husband 1st & catch Park Hoo Ja 2nd"!!!! :) And i guess she's taking the 1st step in to the mission now.... GO GO GO MI YOUNG!!! :wub:

And oh god, our hero got 10% for his second pole! :wub: He himself is so surprised by the outcome!! Hah haaaaaa..... His facial expressions are DAEBAK!! And dear @ktcjdrama chingu, yes I saw his smile on the poster on the wall!!! How funny is that..???! :D We have to look at every pixel on the screen not only on our cast..... Otherwise we would miss the fun!!! :D

And now I am more intriguing to know how Mi Young is gonna catch Park Hoo Ja red-handed! :o This lady shark is like the wind! You can feel her presence but you can't tough her! :unsure: Mi Young has to find her weak point!

And the series is so entertaining & enjoyable!! :wub: Thanks a lot for dear @triplem @stroppyse & @ktcjdrama chingus for recommending me this series!! :wub: Can't wait to see tonight's eps! Looks like Hoo Ja is having all the cards by her!!! Poor Yang Jung Gook sshi! :(

Some BTSs..... Guess it's from tonight's eps.... :)

image_readtop_2019_278928_15566129383731

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

HJ, in the meantime, has decided that JK isn't a reliable person for her to have in the National Assembly, so she approaches HSJ with an offer: become her new candidate, trading in the vote on the small loan issue that she wants, and she'll force JK to withdraw from the election and throw her support and money to HSJ so that he can win the election. HSJ initially says no to that deal yet again, however, after his polling numbers fall, and at the demands of his campaign team, HSJ agrees to HJ's terms. He then asks HJ how she intends to make JK withdraw from the election to which HJ bluntly tells him that JK is an actual professional con artist, and that MY has been being fooled all of this time.

Having JK and MY make up and be together was really sweet in this episode. MY confesses that while campaigning is hard, she cherishes being able to be with him all the time, and reminds her of when they were dating.

Also, MY's commandant mom (Though she's not really her mom, she's actually HSJ's mom who took MY in hand when MY was a wild thing in school. I wasn't sure if this was made clear by the drama.) recognized JK's father as someone she had sent to prison, so it's going to get interesting because even if HJ/HSJ doesn't tell MY, I doubt that MY's mom will let it go

It's just a poll. I wonder how to transfer the vote to HSJ.... Is that even possible? Wouldn't there be a possibility of JK's voters turning to the old guy instead of HSJ?

I really love that we finally are seeing the OTP together again, which is why I'm so glad MY is joining the campaign team. But the second honeymoon might be short lived with JK's real identity soon to be revealed to MY.

MY's mother seemed to have a good relationship with JK's father though? I don't see any problems arising there. She seems to be more concerned for him not to find out that MY is the rude teenager he met before...?

Dying laughing at the campaign dance they are doing ...do they really do that in SK? then they break that romantic moment with mr park falling of the campaign truck :joy:. This drama's humour is something else. 

Wahh but Park Hoo Ja is no joke. She really understands how it all works and that is all down to  psychology. 

But Monday's episode really ended in a most surprising way - JG got 10% and MY joins his campaign. 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's just a poll. I wonder how to transfer the vote to HSJ.... Is that even possible? Wouldn't there be a possibility of JK's voters turning to the old guy instead of HSJ?

It is a risk of course but towards the election date , what they do or at least what i observe in my country's elections is for the Independent candidate to withdraw and throw his support behind the other candidate instead of HSJ and gets his ( JK)  supporters to vote for HSJ

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, unless this is another feint by HSJ, which it doesn't seem to be, that JK may actually be the only untainted candidate in the running. Initially, I had hoped that the drama would allow HSJ to win the election albeit with JK's help, however, with this dirty move, I'm now hoping that JK himself is actually elected since he seems to have a clarity of vision even if he doesn't always know how to frame it.

Ironically , HSJ who started off this campaign full of ideals and the one with the most integrity  is playing dirty . This is the second time outright he has compromised his values. I am all for JK to win this 

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

They explained it. Old people tend to vote for the old guy, so HSJ and JK share the same voter pool. If JK pulls out naturally those people will go behind HSJ because to them those are the 2 main choices.

Well.... It took me ages to gather up the info I need to fill this post! :wub: And finally I am here!

Yes, yesterdays' eps are one of the most intriguing eps so far for me! I really dunno what would happen next week! But I sense that these two ladies will get in to a war with Yang Jung Gook ahead!! :wub:

This lady is so pretty, so strong & so talented! I love her so much as a brave lady in action! And she seems so happy tobe with Jung Gook! But what would happen when she learns that her husband is a con artist...???! :unsure: Her happiness will be clouded by both sorrow & anger! :wacko:

maxresdefault.jpg

And this young lady is the most dangerous lady villain I've ever seen in a k-drama! :wub: I love her everything! I love her attitude, her clothers & even her hair! But there's a dark image beneath that beauty! :( Will she win over with Hang Sang Jin..??! I am so curious!

maxresdefault.jpg

And I think the series is so on point now! :wub: It's all filled with joy, fun & suspense! :o Now I can't wait to know how the things are gonna sort out! 

Yes, I just forgot to mention some interestig facts about tuesday's eps....

Park Hoo Ja is so logical! No one can win over with her.... I love her theory for Han Sang Jin! "You can't be a good person. Because people don't meet me twice".... Then it indirectly means that Han Sang Jin is bad!! :o :D Whaoh.... This lady shark is far more dangerous than I thought!

And Mi Young's mom seems know identify Jung Gooks father! But will the mom tell the truth about Jung Gook to her daughter..???! I don't think that a mom can see her kids in pain! :huh: So I wonder how she's gonna make it up with Mi Young! May be as @stroppyse chingu said, Jung Gook will reflect on his bad deeds & come clean with Mi Young! Or he has to confess his true self to Mi Young! But in either way, will Mi Young accept his true image..???! :blink: I am looking forward to see their reactions!

And wow... The actor Tae In-Ho, who plays Han Sang Jin has his birthday today! Happy Birthday! :wub:

Hello guys!! :) I can't wait for tonight's eps....

Looking so sweet.... :wub: By the way, who's that boy..??!

And all thanks to dear @triplem chingu, I was able to revamp Choi Si Won's soompi thread a bit!! It's still under constructions but if there are any of his fans here, feel free to drop by anytime!! :wub: You guys are highly welcome there!

Thank you & love you all!! :)

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

@gm4queen wahh maybe they will have a kid ?  :w00t: . But ok that won’t make sense & will need a massive time jump

My thoughts exactly too dear.... :wub: But what about the lady shark..???! She's not that easy for JG & MY to have a baby!! :lol: But seriously, the cute little boy must be a lead or someone big!!! He's got a coffee truck on the set!!!! :o :wub: So sweet of him that he's a big star at a little age!!! Can't wait for the forthcomings.... :)

Tomorrow’s preview. It seems JG is gaining more points on the polls  & HSJ becomes more desperate 

4 hours ago, chickfactor said:

That leap off the podium was everything. :lol::heart:

That was so good. I was practically laughing my head off when he was using the song lyrics to stall time :joy:

I was wondering how Jung Gook will turn this around -  so happy that Kim JM  decides to turn the tables on Park Hoo Ja . Honestly she has been outwitting them all so far , so it was nice to see someone beat her in her own game. But Hoo Ja still has a couple of cards in her hands - JG's ex was someone i did  not expect to see again. And then of course Sang Jin is going to hit below the belt by revealing Jung Gook's fake qualifications. Hmm how will they counter that ? 

21 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The ratings seems to dropped a bit yesterday..... :mellow:

There were two new dramas premiering on Monday, so it's not surprising for ratings of current dramas to drop.

Monday night's episode was awesome. I love that they decided not to give up and fight on. I love seeing Hoo Ja get the upper hand, but I also love seeing her get beaten down, hahaha....

Yes, that leap off the podium was a great touch! I became fired up too, haha... The best of all, seeing JK and MY together on same vision.

Still waiting for the reveal of who is Sister#3.... I wonder when will Sister#1 come into play? Or was it just a cameo?

Archived