Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

@triplem my mom watched it and told me it was good but I haven't actually seen it. I have it in my "to watch list" though.. LOL it's forever growing. So many dramas to watch, not enough time. And I'm not always in the mood for particular dramas so I do get into drama slumps too.

• Like 8

This event may have gotten over but It doesn't mean we can stop sharing our favourite kisses from the dramaland, right??? Eeeeeeee

This is from one of my favourite dramas of all time, Secret garden. The infamous foam kiss....I was rewatching some scenes from this drama not long ago and I had the same warm fuzzy feelings the first time I watched it. Hyun bin does something to you, I don't know how....LOL

Spoiler

secret-garden-ha-ji-won-hyun-bin.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@kokodus I loved Secret Garden! It's my favourite Hyun Bin drama. He was just so adorably perfect in it.

One of my favourites is the Snow Kiss from Pinocchio...

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't know #5, haven't watched it yet. Thank you @triplem and @Lmangla for organizing, hosting and moderating. Thanks everyone for the fun (I understand the thread isn't dead yet, lol). I learned sooooo much during these 5 days! Added new dramas to watch, crossed off kisses I don't wanna try (under water!!), and... I'll stop there haha! Cheers! <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

day 5 gif was it is okay that's love.

thanks everyone for participating and having laughs. we will see you in the next event. we are brewing something! :D@lilyphenix @ktcjdrama @USAFarmgirl @joonminfan @dotonly @angelangie @Sejabin @kokodus @triplem @staygold @supergal99 @cenching @princressagents1 @Dhakra @LyraYoo @lynne22

@mouse007

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

day 5 gif was it is okay that's love.

thanks everyone for participating and having laughs. we will see you in the next event. we are brewing something! :D@lilyphenix @ktcjdrama @USAFarmgirl @joonminfan @dotonly @angelangie @Sejabin @kokodus @triplem @staygold @supergal99 @cenching @princressagents1 @Dhakra @LyraYoo @lynne22

@mouse007

when u say that this come to mind :D 

2013-Witch-Picture_zpswtd0f8ew.jpg

• LOL 11

Thank you @Lmangla and @triplem for such a fun event!

And thank you to everyone who participated and made this so much fun! Hope to see everyone again in the next event!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla @triplem, I totally ended up not even realizing this event was going on. It looks as if it was a lot of fun. Just from the clues posted, my guesses were:

1 Queen for 7 Days
2 Nice Witch
3 no idea
4 The Heirs - definitely Park Shin Hye
5 It’s OK It’s Love

I did a quick spot check and saw that no. 3 was from Another Miss Oh, a drama I didn't watch, though that looked like a fun kiss. :) Thanks for running it, and even though it's over, I enjoyed trying to figure out the clues, and I'm sure reading this thread (when I have a bit more time) will be a lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 12/13/2018 at 1:45 AM, stroppyse said:

@Lmangla @triplem, I totally ended up not even realizing this event was going on. It looks as if it was a lot of fun. Just from the clues posted, my guesses were:

1 Queen for 7 Days
2 Nice Witch
3 no idea
4 The Heirs - definitely Park Shin Hye
5 It’s OK It’s Love

I did a quick spot check and saw that no. 3 was from Another Miss Oh, a drama I didn't watch, though that looked like a fun kiss. :) Thanks for running it, and even though it's over, I enjoyed trying to figure out the clues, and I'm sure reading this thread (when I have a bit more time) will be a lot of fun.

*whisper* @stroppyse eehmm... i missed this muak muak event too hahaaa... 

Season 2  @Lmangla?  Ahh.. ok ok chill... juz joking:tounge_wink: