Quantcast
Lmangla

guess the kiss

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

really, it is actually quite famous... thought it would be super easy... it was also the kiss that proved that this actress can actually kiss! :sweatingbullets:.. drama is also known for the guy's collection of atrocious sweaters. :lol:

More than the kiss, which was rather difficult to see because of the dark lighting, I actually guessed from the so-very-familiar sweater, believe it or not. :lol: 

I'd rather not comment on the kiss. There were controversies about the shooting of it. Go search for it if anyone is interested. Or pm me. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

C'mon, she looked like someone was harassing her....how is that improvement? Is it that hard to kiss Oppa? LOL. 

kekeke.... guess she was even worse before? just remember being amused at the comments; at the time, she was known for bad kissing. :sweatingbullets:

49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

More than the kiss, which was rather difficult to see because of the dark lighting, I actually guessed from the so-very-familiar sweater, believe it or not. :lol: 

I'd rather not comment on the kiss. There were controversies about the shooting of it. Go search for it if anyone is interested. Or pm me. 

the sweaters were like a character on its own. hahahha.... yea, remember vaguely some controversy...

but since we are on guess the kiss, sometimes, wonder how a kiss scene can possibly take hours to film when it like 5 second gif! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but since we are on guess the kiss, sometimes, wonder how a kiss scene can possibly take hours to film when it like 5 second gif! :sweatingbullets:

Which is why one of my must-do things is to watch the BTS of a kiss. Some of them are better than the ones they edited to be on screen, okay.... :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Which is why one of my must-do things is to watch the BTS of a kiss. Some of them are better than the ones they edited to be on screen, okay.... :D 

it is funny because am in the reverse and I avoid BTS as much as I can.... it takes away the magic for me where the characters stop and end up seeing the actors, the production assistants, the cameras. usually, when I see a kiss, I don't see actors but I see the characters. so when I see the guy spreading his legs (because he is so tall and has to gentlemen pose) and the girl standing on a huge box so she can be at kiss level, it totally takes away the magic for me. I want to escape in the story! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

tenor.gif?itemid=9478758original.gif

@Lmangla & @triplem  Thank you for  Number 4 one of my favorite kisses and the first drama i ever saw and first Korean OST I bought.  It opened up a whole new world and forever changed mine...  It wasn't just the kiss but everything that led up to it and everything seen after...:wub:

Spoiler

HEIRS:heart:tenor.gif?itemid=72108582013-12-02%2B17_41_35.gif&key=f8f6f7dc80

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it is funny because am in the reverse and I avoid BTS as much as I can.... it takes away the magic for me where the characters stop and end up seeing the actors, the production assistants, the cameras. usually, when I see a kiss, I don't see actors but I see the characters. so when I see the guy spreading his legs (because he is so tall and has to gentlemen pose) and the girl standing on a huge box so she can be at kiss level, it totally takes away the magic for me. I want to escape in the story! :lol:

Hmm... you have a point... the middle ground would then be, if it's good, leave it as it is... if is mediocre, go check the BTS... ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@kokodus thank you for the hints!! At first I couldn't figure out who were kissing. My guess is

Spoiler

The Heirs with Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye

@Lmangla same! I also don't always watch BTS because it ruins the romance for me. But some BTS are good too when the actors/actresses have good chemistry both onscreen and offscreen and have sweet moments together even IRL where you are left wondering if there's actually something going on between them. 

• Like 7

Ohh this is one show I've been meaning to watch forever. I love the actress and have seen all her previous shows. But I admit with shame that I'm not familiar with the actor though he is pretty popular. Sighhh. 

Spoiler

It's okay Thats love, wait or is it "That's okay it's love"?? LOL. Idk. It's Gong Hyo jin and Jo In sung. 

It's even on netflix. I'm so going to get familiar with him soon. Haha

Edit: See even though i haven't watched this drama I was able to recognize the kiss, because you know this drama is kinda old and I've seen this kiss in many articles and posts stating how hot and sexy it was. But the first three kisses were from recent dramas, and I have not seen those particular scenes anywhere. Although from another miss oh, I have come across some other hot kiss, sort of angry make up kiss, I don't know the context. Lol. I would've easily guessed guessed that one but of course you had to make it tough by using a scene of the second leads. Sighhh. 

Spoiler

n6BwEq.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

really? i didnt know lols.....i just thought she improve :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

If it’s too easy @kokodus It won’t be fun. But so true , I really made the Heirs kiss with you in mind . I knew I just had to make one of Lee Min Ho :lol:

i had fun making the gifs. I already had quite a bit in my collection but nice to discover new dramas when I was searching for classic kiss scenes :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@triplem & @Lmangla Another amazing kiss as your final choice #5 and one everyone should know if not I hope they will.  I remember wondering will this chemistry even work?  What a nice surprise that it did and in flaming color and it didn't hurt that the music and scenery was just so beautiful too.  It's been crazy busy for me this week but this event gave me something to look forward too thanks as always:heart:

Spoiler

It's Ok, It's Love....  Although the story was a mixture of mental illness along with romance and friendship.  I admire this writer so much for the way in which this story shed a bright light on a problem that is often overlooked and covered up. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAjvUGY5NFspx0H2aPCbkmaxresdefault.jpg

Spoiler

A drama and song worth remembering....  That reminds me to be kind, pray for and reach out to those whom are in a battle all their own within their mind.   Whom suffer often in silence and for whom there isn't always a happily ever after like in this drama. :heart:  Making us all think to be aware of those who struggle around us instead of ignoring them or judging.  Why not try listening for it only takes a second to care ...

It would come as no surprise for those who know me. That to me the best kisses are those that change from make believe to reality. Whether it's forever or just for a brief moment in time.  Still it's like a kiss always hoped for and never forgotten.  Somehow it's the really falling in love that comes across and when finding out makes it even more worth remembering.  In being honest I can't count the many times I have seen great chemistry in hopes it would become reality.  I guess I am a shipper at heart and always hoping a kiss can mean more.   Leaving you with a few of my favorites.  It's been a blast here and I look forward to the events to come...:wub:

descendantsofthesun-winekissing.jpgd6700ad04cba4af67a4aeda1017217addabca7accreating-destiny-cuddles.jpg

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

day 5 - last day of guess the kiss!... don't have to ask if you all had fun because it is so evident! hahahaha....

so yea, day 4 kiss was heirs.

day 5 theme: not sure what it is.. triplem? is it crawling kiss?

lots of :wub: to @triplem who suggested the event and also did the gifs. muah! :love:

omg!!! what an event I missed!!!! Nooooooooo!!!! :dissapointed:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Thanks @dotonly :)

I am still not sure but my guess is (due to your clue and what @kokodus said)...

Spoiler

It's Okay, That's Love

I haven't seen this drama either but heard it was good.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1