Quantcast
angelangie

[OFFICIAL] (NingQue)Chen Fei Yu ❤ (SangSang) Song YiRen (NingSang) ~EverNight couple~

I did not have instragram or twitter. I was just registered to instragram to follow my NQ, CFY and SS.

oh! Boys, I did not know that SYR was viciously attack by the so call "fans"'of Dylan Wang, just because she was not the girl,that they ship.

This is my rant.

I am angry! I admit. CFY and SYR are original NQ and SS. No matter how famous or good DW is, he is a new comer to EN. He still needs to win the heart of EN fans who watched the drama.

Even before, EN2 finished the shooting, The "fans" of this guy start attacking our beloved Female lead, who did a great job and is a reason that made EN1 this popular.

If CFY and SYR did not do a good job, the show would not be popular, there will be no EN2 for DW to be in. 

It is not DW fault that he has such a vicious fans but having flock of fans like this...he is a poor guy. It will not help him winning more heart. May be that what these fans want.They want to keep him for themselves and obstruct his path to grow.

End of the rant.

I am happy that I watch EN1 and able tp watch such a great drama. The chemistry between NQ and SS (CFY and SYR) is one thing that make me smile. 

NQ and SS is my beloved couple in the novel so I hope that who ever potray them do a good job. CFY and SYR prove themselves already. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/24/2019 at 2:32 AM, mei2018 said:

I did not have instragram or twitter. I was just registered to instragram to follow my NQ, CFY and SS.

oh! Boys, I did not know that SYR was viciously attack by the so call "fans"'of Dylan Wang, just because she was not the girl,that they ship.

This is my rant.

I am angry! I admit. CFY and SYR are original NQ and SS. No matter how famous or good DW is, he is a new comer to EN. He still needs to win the heart of EN fans who watched the drama.

Even before, EN2 finished the shooting, The "fans" of this guy start attacking our beloved Female lead, who did a great job and is a reason that made EN1 this popular.

If CFY and SYR did not do a good job, the show would not be popular, there will be no EN2 for DW to be in. 

It is not DW fault that he has such a vicious fans but having flock of fans like this...he is a poor guy. It will not help him winning more heart. May be that what these fans want.They want to keep him for themselves and obstruct his path to grow.

End of the rant.

I am happy that I watch EN1 and able tp watch such a great drama. The chemistry between NQ and SS (CFY and SYR) is one thing that make me smile. 

NQ and SS is my beloved couple in the novel so I hope that who ever potray them do a good job. CFY and SYR prove themselves already. 

Those haters are too shameless and childish. Possessive freaks! I agree with you when you said, DW is a poor guy to have such kind of fans. It is SYR and CFY who made EN 1 popular, not DW. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:29 AM, Snow Guardian said:

Those haters are too shameless and childish. Possessive freaks! I agree with you when you said, DW is a poor guy to have such kind of fans. It is SYR and CFY who made EN 1 popular, not DW. 

what ever it is......

i dont want to judge as it will not be fair to DW.... :/ though im a lil irk at how those fans are fanning those flame to make it worst