Quantcast
angelangie

[OFFICIAL] (NingQue)Chen Fei Yu ❤ (SangSang) Song YiRen (NingSang) ~EverNight couple~

12 minutes ago, pangia said:

I'm also sad about it but yes, at least we got to know NangSang and CFY with SYR is life! They're just tooo adore and wish they will collab again in the future. 

@angelangie I hope you like this edit. 

thanks love it :) u can keep them coming i dont mind :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

:wub:

005TEu3Qly1fxkmqqb9r0j30qn0hsta9.jpg

he didnt even blink an eye and let SS do all she want on his head :D and i bet Song YiRen in real is also having fun during this times lols

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

LOL.. yeah.. from the bts I've seen.. I think everyone is having a great time... :lol:

On NQ-SS.. I was like awwwwww.... NQ really lets SS do anything on him... haha... 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Omg I love that pic soooo much..just gotta edit it. They look so relax there.

And bts...aren't they just PRECIOUS 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@pangia Ahhh that is a beautifullll edit :wub:

Here's two more gif from me :lol:.. sorry for the low res.... I'll make a new one once I had a HD video... 

I'm looking forward to watch this part :lol::wub:

giphy.gif

And the scene before the cheek kiss.... Sigh...............  :wub:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1lvnTXtBE7JkoOFe59/giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@pangia watching last night's episode (31) made me sad......

NQ is acting like a soldier telling his wife (SS) not to send him... not to cry... go back, be good and wait for him to come home :tears: ... and then after she's gone he's the one remembering their past...  :bawling:

They are soooo OLD MARRIED COUPLE....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Heyyy is it OK if i posted this outside of spoiler box? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@lynne22... I too though episode 31 was very sad.  I was just about to make GIf for our OTP and you beat me to it. Lol Thay look really good these GIF. 

I never thought those scene were Flashbacks. I loved watching it though. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@UnniSarah It was very sad..... and then there's the Umbrella scene too.....

NQ wants to leave the umbrella to protect SS, but SS wants him to take it instead :tears: ........ Seriously thoooo.. this twooo... they are soooo old married couple.... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@UnniSarah It was very sad..... and then there's the Umbrella scene too.....

NQ wants to leave the umbrella to protect SS, but SS wants him to take it instead :tears: ........ Seriously thoooo.. this twooo... they are soooo old married couple.... 

@lynne22 IKR , they do act like an old married couple. He loves her and hated being apart from her. I think NQ knows for now that SS won't ever leave him but this seperation will force SS to grow up a little. NQ had showed her how to survive and she can don it all by herself. Since she depended on him a lot, she doesn't know how to defend herself. I think if NQ ever thought she needed to learn to defend herself he would have taught her how to.  What do you think???  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah I think SS can survive on her own just fine.. she's a smart kid. But she would like it even better if NQ is there.... they're family after all. 

NQ worries a lot for SS tho.... he asked a lot of people to help him take care of SS... Chen Pipi... the princesss, the gang people.. even that palace guard... LoL.....

From the book, iirc NQ  likes to be her shield.. and he actually prefer it when she lets him to protect her... Sigh... If he can, he will definitely spoil her rotten.... :lol:

• Like 2

Damn!!! , he sure is protective. I saw a clip about Sang Sang and someone being creepy for the second time.   Check it out in the spoiler Taggg. From 1:44-3:03  That is why I mentioned not being able to defend herself. I gues I will have to wait to see the whole scene.  Warning to all who doesn't want to see it. 

Spoiler

• Like 2

SangSang(Song YiRen) just updated her Weibo :D i think many fans this week is facing the heartbreak for her :D

这一周别心疼桑桑啦(This week don't worry about SangSang la)

她过的很好 (She is breezing through it nicely)

Cr: SongYiRen Weibo

61b454d3ly1fxo8v2kzm1j20rs1jku0x_zpsxbz561b454d3ly1fxo8v9y0w6j20rs1cmqv5_zps0lpu

Spoiler

61b454d3ly1fxp5jtnz61j20rs1jkx6q_zpsfvww61b454d3ly1fxo8vpqk5tj20rs1jke82_zpspzab

61b454d3ly1fxo8vgxcmij21401o04qp_zpswzyw61b454d3ly1fxo8vy6gp0j20rs1jle82_zpsxmwf61b454d3ly1fxo8w5859mj218g0xab2a_zps1wfr61b454d3ly1fxo8wc5riij20rs1jlx6p_zpskxyj61b454d3ly1fxo8wemg24j21401e0ne2_zpsaf1m61b454d3ly1fxo8v2kzm1j20rs1jku0x_zpsxbz5

• LOL 1

just found a Weibo post back in Feb/12/2018 when they wrap up their filming for JiangYe.

Feb/12/2018 - 11.10am (KST)

我们的#电视#终于杀青啦 <3 这段时日,大家一起经历了六个月的日兼程,辗转了一万三千公里!感恩每一位工作人员的努力和付出,感谢大家一起创造的美好回忆,我们日后再见 :D

(Ours #DramaJiangYe# finally wrap up <3 During this period, we have go through 6 months worth of day and night works, traveling through 13,000 kilometers! Thanks to every single worker who work and contributed, thanks to everyone who make wonderful memories together, we shall see each other again :D

006AUUKhly1fodfvwnqyuj31kw0w1nci_zpszoj4

Spoiler

006AUUKhly1fodfvtx601j31kw0w1tjw_zpskvwh006AUUKhly1fodfvuhvjmj31kw0w14br_zpsjpga006AUUKhly1fodfvt56kkj31kw0w1qcq_zpsyfzv006AUUKhly1fodfvv0qtqj31kw0w110b_zpsz8qz006AUUKhly1fodfvvfcwoj31kw11jn6b_zpsyop9006AUUKhly1fodfvx8pcmj31kw0w111j_zpstoa9006AUUKhly1fodfvy3q14j31kw0w1tfv_zps0ixc

• Thanks 1

because SangSang was left behind while NingQue wanted to go and find the other totem to cure SangSang....she had become another hot topic in weibo lols and also Song YiRen(SangSang) updated her weibo :D 

Nov/30/2018 - 5.22pm (KST)

桑桑 留守女友?? (SangSang Stay Behind Girlfriend??)
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈我上热搜了 ( hahahahaha I'm trending)
你懂的,话题评论走一波 (You understand, topic have became another wave)

61b454d3ly1fxq5sc8ah8j23402c0u0y_zpseksk

61b454d3ly1fxq5var93wj20v91vok1v_zpshbe0

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thanks for those pics. Omo...Sang Sang trending lol...stay behind GF..yeah I def agreed! Poor my babie Sang Sang! Those scenes are killing me. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 6:30 PM, UnniSarah said:

I fell in love with their interaction in this video. They seem very relaxed around each other. 

after working together for over half a year i think they all bonded.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1