Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[OFFICIAL] (NingQue)Chen Fei Yu ❤ (SangSang) Song YiRen (NingSang) ~EverNight couple~

Recommended Posts

44466975_193845444871907_542079018730975

Image Cr: @pangia

 

 

Male Profile: 

Chinese name: 陈飞宇/ Chén Fēi Yǔ

English name: Arthur Chen
Birth Date: April 09, 2000

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 188 cm
Occupation: Actor

 

Female Profile: 

Chinese name: 宋伊人/ Sòng Yī Rén

English name: Irene Song
Birth Date: May 07, 1993

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 36kg
Occupation: Actress

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cr: JiangYe's Weibo / as tagged

something they posted 

有了这水瓢 (with this water lines) 再也不会命如纸薄了 (no longer will life be like paper thin)

 

1_zpsvmmi8ebw.gif

2_zpsfswnyycy.gif

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

3_zpsx0qazhgl.gif

4_zpsiilftldl.gif

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mei2018 said:
  Hide contents

 Cradit page https://m.facebook.com/Chinesenovelcraze/

PS. Please advice me if this is a right medthod to share and how to credit  original page propperly. I am a newbie so I hope I do not offend anyone. 

 

I just like this cut. It is so cute. 

 

 

yes my dear that is how u share....infact you dont have to put them into spoiler :)  as long as you put the 'Cr / Credit' where it belong than that is fine :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So NingQue told SangSang that she is one of the rubbish he picked up but then when he was talking to his other mates, he said SangSang is a gem he pick up :D so made up your mind is she a rubbish or a gem? :D 

 

cr: -LjY-Jun (Weibo)

 

005Kw4TRgy1fxckhtrnfhj30p20s0agp_zpsqxau

 

005Kw4TRgy1fxcki23kx0j30p31mf7wh_zpstgmi

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chemistry of these two are just right! Sigh!  So adorable, like and old married couple and kids at the same time.:blush:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

The chemistry of these two are just right! Sigh!  So adorable, like and old married couple and kids at the same time.:blush:

 

i can only say they are too successful in their roles :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie that quote is that what NQ said to her after she ran into his arms? But that line hit the spot, my heart was pounding on how sweet it was. Lol

 

I do like that scene of SS trying to cool him down too. Its soooo sweet but hard to watchin a way because he was getting more hotter hahaha. Girl doesn't know what she is doing to him lol. 

 

They're just tooo freaking sweet that I need to see them interact all the time . I mostly fast forwarded all other scene to get to them

 

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

The chemistry of these two are just right! Sigh!  So adorable, like and old married couple and kids at the same time.:blush:

Right on! They acted like an old  married couple yet so playful like kids thats why my feeling is all over the places with them haha. Like when he get all hot when she press her body against him, she doesnt understand why. If she know, they could've been kissing by now. Haha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, pangia said:

@angelangie that quote is that what NQ said to her after she ran into his arms? But that line hit the spot, my heart was pounding on how sweet it was. Lol

 

I do like that scene of SS trying to cool him down too. Its soooo sweet but hard to watchin a way because he was getting more hotter hahaha. Girl doesn't know what she is doing to him lol. 

 

They're just tooo freaking sweet that I need to see them interact all the time . I mostly fast forwarded all other scene to get to them

 

 

yes that is the quote :) i crop it from their JiangYe weibo :) it is too sweet not to share :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo do you know where to watch ep 19 with eng subs im addicted and tired 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please you help summarize the interview. Please....I beg you.

 

I cannot understand Chinese and they are so cutr:tounge_xd:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie @pangia  you guys remember when Chen PiPi discussed the object fate, NQ said he would flirt with it, sleep with it so they can be one. Now isn’t he doing just that . Lol lol lol 

I haven’t gotten the chance to make the GIF yet so please bare with me chingu’s.

 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, habhab said:

Yo do you know where to watch ep 19 with eng subs im addicted and tired 

I am waiting for VIKi to sub it but it still has only 18 episodes.:dissapointed_relieved:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Could you please you help summarize the interview. Please....I beg you.

 

I cannot understand Chinese and they are so cutr:tounge_xd:

 

im going to do that but u need to wait till im off work....i cant do that during work lols :P

 

but i can tell u one thing.....Song YiRen complain that Chen FeiYu love to hit ppl as his negative habits and Chen FeiYu retorted that 'Only with you' :D:D 

 

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelangie @pangia  you guys remember when Chen PiPi discussed the object fate, NQ said he would flirt with it, sleep with it so they can be one. Now isn’t he doing just that . Lol lol lol 

I haven’t gotten the chance to make the GIF yet so please bare with me chingu’s.

 

 

lols......well he had already been sleeping with it as long as i can remember lols....

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Ahahahaha... I can only understand like less than half of what they're saying.... but OMG.. this interview is so cute! 

Song Yi Ren got teased a lot because of she's tiny.... laugh leaflaugh leaflaugh leaflaugh leafand her comeback to CFY is adorable... hahahahahaha... 

@angelangie Thanks 

 

40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols......well he had already been sleeping with it as long as i can remember lols....

laugh leaflaugh leaflaugh leaf This is so true! 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...