Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

12 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Thank you, I will go vote for him. However, I do not care much about the result and hopefully, he does not care too. The popularity vote like this does not determine much how good an actor you are.

I dont know how to vote in weibo, it will direct me to another page that need registration something, so although i have 2 weibo app but i cant vote LOL.

I just watched a few short clip of Ever Night in Baidu, oh boy he is really different, he surely talented and really can act! Proud of him.

• Like 1

Stills from yesterday HangZhou roadshow

Credit as tagged.

2euhlxjoalwzjlbt23jwvl94u.jpg

41ofcvfghu6azkmlc7drx0jmt.jpg

5b9zx402mdpcfv0rawhgr4ss7.jpg

Rest of the stills is on previous posts in the spoiler tag. I made a mistake LOL.

• Like 1

Thank you for the stills and videos from the roadshow, @epinklyn. You're the bestest of the best!  Arthur is still his awkward self, but he's getting better and better in public interactions! Having to do nationwide promotion like this is good for his social skill. And we can hear testaments from those who met him in those events how polite and nice he is :). I hope he's gaining new fans from this, and that it will gauge interest for the movie! Showing in summer means it has to compete with blockbusters. Someone on twitter predict that the movie will pull USD 20 million -- can't tell whether it's a decent number :). Whether it will be a hit, or a modest hit, it's more important that Arthur expands his horizon as an actor :)

BTW, regarding the weibo awards, like I said it's more like a popularity award. (Usually used for PR purpose hehe). Last years, it was held mid June. So it's likely My Best Summer will premiere first, then the next week, the weibo award!

• Like 1

So i check on google translate, it was greek language, she said everybody warm (raw translation), but i dare not to click the link too.  And i can see arthur's thread' follower have one more member becoming 9 members. So hopefully she is a fan of cfy, but cant speak english :sweatingbullets:.  I only can say, welcome and enjoy the forum!

I believe he is gaining many new fans, and after my best summer, it will be more and more! HangZhou station really lucky, he played his guitar. I wonder if they get bored, doing the same activity everyday... Like singers when doing promotion for their song, they have to sing it everyday for maybe two weeks up to a month? Jia You!

• Like 1