Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

ChangSa to Beijing. He looks so sleepy...

Credit as tagged.

1l9gvwe7nfj16relexdwca5vd.jpg

Who are you?

37rvx7hpfc4bme0rppg0pitx0.jpg

64wsxzdilpn2vh8j81o88jjmg.jpg

Videos at airport

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372815269534550/4372815308697833

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372856839032957/4372856882061700

After shooting happy camp

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4372680309435216/4372680386467278

• Thanks 1

Stills from Happy Camp post shooting. I really love how cfy fans have a commitment not to published unreleased of his works! Very good! Not like someone's that spoiling all the filming :phew:

Credit as tagged.

15y3emmp2rmlzhkh68psm4pix.jpg

In below pic, i feel that he is resemble with hld LOL
1docazk1cq4ycl52ove2106lb.jpg

Screenshot-20190517-060522-Weibo-Intl.jp

Spoiler

oe7ccams1zqwlvc2vrpbc68k.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg is he getting another award or just presenting? Artists will come to award ceremony because they are invited to take part as singer or award category presenter or nominated right? He wont come if he only come as audience right?

I don't know if he's getting an award. Weibo awards are more about popularity, and they tend to give away awards to those who are attending LOL. But it's fun, we can see actors in nice attires and dresses. Blogs used to cover it, so did dramapotatoe, but the coverage in English based blogs is getting rarer and rarer... I guess the bloggers have become very busy and more people in the world can directly access weibo now, so yeah...

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Stills from Happy Camp post shooting. I really love how cfy fans have a commitment not to published unreleased of his works! Very good! Not like someone's that spoiling all the filming :phew:

Thanks again for the videos and pictures! :kiss_wink:

Yesssss totally to CFY fans! In fairness, most television and/or movie shootings are restricted to outsiders. But there are stubborn fans or greedy insiders who try to make money from selling leaked pictures (like in the article you've shared before). I'm glad CFY fans are adamant about it. 

I agree that CFY seems tired. He's been flying everywhere, attending events and taping programs back-to-back. Boy needs some good rest, even if he's still young and healthy. I wonder why he's pouting in the Happy Camp pictures?

You know, I look back at CFY pictures from Ever Night and I was amazed at how well he portrayed Ning Que. Of course his acting still needs improvement, but NQ is almost totally different to his personality. NQ is brash, cocky, impulsive. Arthur is reserved, soft spoken and of course well-planned. Yet he gave a believable performance. 

And based on the trailers and MV of My Best Summer, Yu Huai is also another different character: outgoing and a natural leader. I don't know about Arthur's leadership potential, but again I find him believable as an outgoing person. I can't wait to see the movie!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, caranita said:

I agree that CFY seems tired. He's been flying everywhere, attending events and taping programs back-to-back. Boy needs some good rest, even if he's still young and healthy. I wonder why he's pouting in the Happy Camp pictures?

You know, I look back at CFY pictures from Ever Night and I was amazed at how well he portrayed Ning Que. Of course his acting still needs improvement, but NQ is almost totally different to his personality. NQ is brash, cocky, impulsive. Arthur is reserved, soft spoken and of course well-planned. Yet he gave a believable performance. 

And based on the trailers and MV of My Best Summer, Yu Huai is also another different character: outgoing and a natural leader. I don't know about Arthur's leadership potential, but again I find him believable as an outgoing person. I can't wait to see the movie!

The pictures show he was pouting is not in the middle of happy camp shooting, but post shooting, i think it was in car park or lobby, he was waiting for the car. 

Yeah agree with you, NQ character is 180' different with cfy, NQ is only loveable with SS and MSS, with others he is more cocky, impulsive and violent. Well one thing NQ n CFY has is they both are well planned, carefully to do something. 

And yeah YuHuai is more outgoing, although not that outgoing i think, based on drama version. He only has one friend and always listening to his walkman alone, but after meet GengGeng, he always try helping her and teasing her. Cant wait to see the movie, but dont know when or how to watch it LOL.

• Like 1

Stills from the airport, so he is wearing the same outwear and hat from yesterday LOL.

22gl53zibcsve9l37z0n737np.jpg

That security officer is so lucky LOL!

51ht37s34mu6pi3j4rjip995t.jpg

3bqtaz56x048ktj20yd0629b2.jpg

Spoiler

1bvblbq27o8xx3bv05w3yhji9.jpg

1hor1zzq761vwni01kq5cvvbf.jpg

57mk6wbkubozcj84rwb0tf595.jpg

5dp6rh75mhj9mrsg9etc0mbo1.jpg

6ljygwjxgfnp9qec6ir2drv3c.jpg

• Like 1