Quantcast

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Arthur Farewell Post about Ever Night on his Weibo. Rally admired his maturity and profesionalism on the set, willing to listen and learn from his senior, wishing Arthur CFY always keep down t

Happy Chinese New Year 2562 My Friends    Our Arthur take a selfie with his mom  greeting everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.  

I've also discussed this with my friend , after I've heard about this. If this is true, then it will make CFY grows more mature and stronger. Hopefully, he'll be able to overcome this, as well as bigg

On 2/6/2019 at 1:46 PM, rhaps said:

I've been searching for it. It was short, just him pinching her cheek and she slapped him in return. But I havent seen her throwing a snow ball at him. They really look like Tom and Jerry, arent they? :P

This one right? Right on target miss Song! :joy:

4324849721544419-weibo-1-1.gif

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

My Best Summer campaign, video about people who talk about their high school time. There is no Arthur though, but the song is very good!

Thank you! Interesting promotion... they probably want to target not only teen audience, but also the adults, for the sake of beautiful memories :)

• Like 2
5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

This one right? Right on target miss Song! :joy:

Yessss this is it!!! Thank youu for finding it. They are funny, arent there?? :joy: It's really a junior bullying the senior :sweat_smile: .

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Pics from 想想办法. Does he like Peppa Pig? Or it was a gift from his fans (earlier airport pic post on 1st pic, he hold peppa pig doll).

The peppa pig fan he hold on below pics, it was borrowed from the kids? :P

Credit as tagged.

These pics really dont feel right. He looked so serious, but he was holding a pig toy :P

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

My Best Summer campaign, video about people who talk about their high school time. There is no Arthur though, but the song is very good!

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4344379201229864

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Thank you! Interesting promotion... they probably want to target not only teen audience, but also the adults, for the sake of beautiful memories :)

Yeah..this promotion is interesting. It doesnt give a vibe as an idol drama, does it? It feels like a reminiscence of your school era. I'm really curious about this now

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Regarding his "order madness" aka OCD, i just realized he said "how chaos" when he saw his stuff packed by his assistant for 想想办法 preparation, at the end he tidy it up again.

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XMzc0NDA4MzI0MA

I have a friend at work who was almost similar. One day, he was coming to my desk to chat. The next thing he did was tidying up my phone cable *LOL* . 

• LOL 2

Thanks @epinklyn! Wow, no matter how early he went, there'd be photographers and "journalists" waiting for him. It's scary how close they were when taking pictures of him. While I admire that he remains calm, I can  understand if some people, like Qu Chuxiao, can lose patience. I'm sure if Arthur took their pictures in turn, they'd feel uncomfortable.

I'm not sure what the translation means about this round of test. Were the students examined for their movie producing talent? Were they tested for their acting potential and capability? 

Wish Arthur all the best!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thanks for the updates, @epinklyn!

Jiahhh ..if I were him, then I would be nervous because of being disturbed by reporters before tests. Cant they do that after the test is done? Seriously ..the kid needs to concentrate. Luckily, it seems that he has already used to receive such attention. 

• Like 1

He will be having 3 hours for 3 test!

This video is the same like the twitter one, only want to get the description.

http://n.miaopai.com/media/BehtLMUMrQzjI4PaqehVI~UvBS4937YC.htm

Screenshot-20190301-083031-Weibo-Intl.jp

35 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thanks @epinklyn! Wow, no matter how early he went, there'd be photographers and "journalists" waiting for him. It's scary how close they were when taking pictures of him. While I admire that he remains calm, I can  understand if some people, like Qu Chuxiao, can lose patience. I'm sure if Arthur took their pictures in turn, they'd feel uncomfortable.

I'm not sure what the translation means about this round of test. Were the students examined for their movie producing talent? Were they tested for their acting potential and capability? 

Wish Arthur all the best!

Dont know what test today, i dont understand LOL, we will just wait until he come out.

GOOD LUCK ARTHUR!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OK, from some scouring the 'net, it's said that CFY arrived as early as 7 am in the morning, so he could take the test at 8. This is the third test, and there will be 4 more tests. He appeared a little nervous, and said that he already went to bed at 8 or 9 the night before, because he'd have about 3 tests on that day. (I could be wrong though, this is translation). 

BTW, there were news before that he ranked 4th for poetry reading and the performance test. 

EDIT: I see that @epinklyn also gave same information about the 3 tests today. LOL.

• Thanks 4
1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Look at that, everyone just fold their paper admission test, but CFY insert it into a folder map, clean and straight :joy:

Actually, I'm a bit surprised that he is the only one who does that :P . I'm not the tidiest person in the world, but I wouls do the same thing to my documents.

50 minutes ago, caranita said:

OK, from some scouring the 'net, it's said that CFY arrived as early as 7 am in the morning, so he could take the test at 8. This is the third test, and there will be 4 more tests. He appeared a little nervous, and said that he already went to bed at 8 or 9 the night before, because he'd have about 3 tests on that day. (I could be wrong though, this is translation). 

BTW, there were news before that he ranked 4th for poetry reading and the performance test. 

EDIT: I see that @epinklyn also gave same information about the 3 tests today. LOL.

Thanks!

Well, it's an important day! Kinda reminds me when I took the test for university entrance. I was so nervous too and slept early before that. Awwww good luck

• Like 3
1 hour ago, caranita said:

Ah thank you for the info @caranita! Yeah today he seems like the first day test, maybe beside today is harder one or there is no OYNN in Beijing LOL. Wow ranked 4th in poetry reading! Well done Arthur!

49 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lets me get back to you later when i get home :) at work now..... :)

No worry @angelangie, really appreciate it!

39 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Actually, I'm a bit surprised that he is the only one who does that :P . I'm not the tidiest person in the world, but I wouls do the same thing to my documents.

Thanks!

Well, it's an important day! Kinda reminds me when I took the test for university entrance. I was so nervous too and slept early before that. Awwww good luck

Err i also put all my important document on a folder map, but i will not bring one page of exam submission paper in a folder map :joy: , i just put it on my wallet, folded. It is only a brief information as an exam entry right? To be given to the exam spv before we start the test? Well my submission exam paper was not that big, maybe only 1/3 or 1/4 of A4 paper. Maybe for art they should fill an abstract they will perform. Ok so you are kinda more OCD like him @rhaps:joy:

• LOL 2