[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, mei2018 said:

Sorry for not visiting as frequent as usual,lately. We have CoVid crisis in my home country! People are dying at home and on street. :dissapointed_relieved:

Watching news about Arthur brings me joy in this trouble times. Thank you @tothestars

It is okay @mei2018 i am also have been busy lately with works and kids, so cant post frequent as well.

The most important thing is we are always stay safe and sound, in my country also very bad in Covid crisis, sigh... The people majority dont believe with it and dont want to be vaccined, so dumb.

Be safe everyone and let arthur give happiness and light for us in this darkness era...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, mei2018 said:

The variety show “Have Fun” now has English Subtitle. You can watch it in youtube. ^^

By the way Arthur dyed his hair for his next drama. He looks so handsome as always. You should check it out.

I wonder what drama he is about to join. I thought he dyed blonde for upcoming Mid Autumn Festival Concert.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 8:51 PM, mei2018 said:

@tothestars Thank you so much! I am really looking forward to this new role. It will be his first romantic drama.

You are very welcome!

I have watched the anime up to ep 5, sadly the final ep which ep 6 only limited for the vips so... I found it quite interesting how Li Yun character whom will be played by Arthur is really a computer freak lol, a truly programmer, and as an ex programmer i really find it very natural, hopefully the drama adaptation will do justice like the anime has done. In the anime, Li Yun use a thinkpad laptop's brand, hahaha the same like i used to have, really proud lol. But in the anime version there is only one kiss scene lol, but it is a hillarious one, cant wait to see our Arthur play it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...