Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Arthur Farewell Post about Ever Night on his Weibo. Rally admired his maturity and profesionalism on the set, willing to listen and learn from his senior, wishing Arthur CFY always keep down t

Happy Chinese New Year 2562 My Friends    Our Arthur take a selfie with his mom  greeting everyone a Happy Chinese New Year.  

I've also discussed this with my friend , after I've heard about this. If this is true, then it will make CFY grows more mature and stronger. Hopefully, he'll be able to overcome this, as well as bigg

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

He is so cute! So there is scenes that mo ran has to pretend to be a girl yeah?

 

 I didn't read the book, so I don't know if there's such scene. Wait, I thought you  are reading it? Why would Mo Ran pretend to be a girl?

 

I actually dislike the flower hairpiece, but I always prefer simple hairstyle for male characters in historical dramas anyway. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, caranita said:

 

 I didn't read the book, so I don't know if there's such scene. Wait, I thought you  are reading it? Why would Mo Ran pretend to be a girl?

 

I actually dislike the flower hairpiece, but I always prefer simple hairstyle for male characters in historical dramas anyway. 

 

I am still in beginning chapters lol, havent continued yet, limited me time... Everyone said mo ran is in disguise as a girl in someone wedding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tothestars said:

 

I am still in beginning chapters lol, havent continued yet, limited me time... Everyone said mo ran is in disguise as a girl in someone wedding.

Dont really get when fans read the books first for certain dramas. I mean don't you guys like the surprise element??? Whats the point of watching something when you've read everything about it?? And then arguments start when the drama differs from the book even to a small extent. Don't get it!, how do you enjoy it then? 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you all seen Arthur's post in Instagram? He posted about mickey saves the day... I dont understand...

 

--------

 

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Dont really get when fans read the books first for certain dramas. I mean don't you guys like the surprise element??? Whats the point of watching something when you've read everything about it?? And then arguments start when the drama differs from the book even to a small extent. Don't get it!, how do you enjoy it then? 

 

Hahahaa good points! But for me, since the drama adaptation cant excerpt all from the book, so i might go read the complete version, then i can imagine more Arthur in it. And since Arthur love the character, so i also want to read it. I dont mind spoilers, i am more into the plot, the acting, the ost and the scenery and interior design. Some good movies or dramas, i can rewatch because of those factors, and still amused by them, surprise elements just a bonus for me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Have you all seen Arthur's post in Instagram? He posted about mickey saves the day... I dont understand...

Me neither I think it's some kind of art maybe? I don't know man.... Lol

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Hahahaa good points! But for me, since the drama adaptation cant excerpt all from the book, so i might go read the complete version, then i can imagine more Arthur in it. And since Arthur love the character, so i also want to read it. I dont mind spoilers, i am more into the plot, the acting, the ost and the scenery and interior design. Some good movies or dramas, i can rewatch because of those factors, and still amused by them, surprise elements just a bonus for me.

I respect that but personally nah. Can't read the book then I won't be excited about the drama everything would just seem repetitive imo... 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Have you all seen Arthur's post in Instagram? He posted about mickey saves the day... I dont understand...

 

I did. If I remember correctly, he had mentioned Daniel Arsham before. Arsham is a sculptor who has worked with Dior too. Given Arthur's interest in pottery, it makes sense that he also follows Arsham on IG.  The IG post perhaps refers to one of Arsham's latest work.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is totally off base but I gotta question, what's with the obsession with Xiao Zhan(never watched untamed and don't intend to) ? And what's up with him being "blacklisted"?

Also with Arthur's popularity rising I read a comment where a fan said that they don't want Arthur to be the next Xiao Zhan. 

What does that mean? Someone please explain? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

This is totally off base but I gotta question, what's with the obsession with Xiao Zhan(never watched untamed and don't intend to) ? And what's up with him being "blacklisted"?

Also with Arthur's popularity rising I read a comment where a fan said that they don't want Arthur to be the next Xiao Zhan. 

What does that mean? Someone please explain? 

 

Xiao Zhan got popular way too fast thanks to a bl drama which can have a lot of downsides. and one of them is attracting many competitors and antis trying to ruin him and bad apples in his fanbase growing and making it worse by sabotaging his career. it escalated to a big scandal called the 227 incident which you can read in more details here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott_against_Xiao_Zhan_Incident

and as a result, so many fans of not just actors, but other fields like music, video games, novels, comics, content creators, artists were affected and hate him for what his fans have done. so what they mean is that they don't want the same thing happening to cfy. but it's not just him specifically, but with all the actors that are now shooting a BL drama. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, zhxzhx said:

 

Xiao Zhan got popular way too fast thanks to a bl drama which can have a lot of downsides. and one of them is attracting many competitors and antis trying to ruin him and bad apples in his fanbase growing and making it worse by sabotaging his career. it escalated to a big scandal called the 227 incident which you can read in more details here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott_against_Xiao_Zhan_Incident

and as a result, so many fans of not just actors, but other fields like music, video games, novels, comics, content creators, artists were affected and hate him for what his fans have done. so what they mean is that they don't want the same thing happening to cfy. but it's not just him specifically, but with all the actors that are now shooting a BL drama. 

 

Dang!! That's tough he must have lost so many endorsements. So what's his current status now? I hear all his projects that were supposed to air were put on hold. Thanks btw

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, caranita said:

 

I did. If I remember correctly, he had mentioned Daniel Arsham before. Arsham is a sculptor who has worked with Dior too. Given Arthur's interest in pottery, it makes sense that he also follows Arsham on IG.  The IG post perhaps refers to one of Arsham's latest work.

 

Ahh ic, thank you for the info dear, looks like he is very close with Dior family, they have a lot in common.

 

Abour XZ, yeah he and WYB really got a jackpot thanks to The Untamed, but so far WYB is safe than XZ. Hopefully XZ regain his carrer back, hardwork never betrays. And for other actors include our Arthur, hopefully they are safe too! Really count on the fans base, the studio and of course the actor's response to the issue.

 

----------

 

Arthur walked very slow, he looked really exhausted.

 

https://v.douyin.com/JrRPEje/ 复制此链接,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

 

Screenshot-20200818-224249.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Dang!! That's tough he must have lost so many endorsements. So what's his current status now? I hear all his projects that were supposed to air were put on hold. Thanks btw

Yeah, he lost some endorsements including Olay and Qeelin (which Arthur is the new brand ambassador of). But I don't think he is blacklisted by the industry as he just started shooting a new project and one of his projects is planned to air by the end of the year. It's just that the public doesn't see him in a positive light. 

I think all of this could've been avoided or at least the damage could've been lessened if he had a better team smart enough to take the right actions before it was too late. it's why fans of arthur are really hoping his team improves or is replaced by a competent one so they can get ready for next year in case something serious happens. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zhxzhx said:

Yeah, he lost some endorsements including Olay and Qeelin (which Arthur is the new brand ambassador of). But I don't think he is blacklisted by the industry as he just started shooting a new project and one of his projects is planned to air by the end of the year. It's just that the public doesn't see him in a positive light. 

I think all of this could've been avoided or at least the damage could've been lessened if he had a better team smart enough to take the right actions before it was too late. it's why fans of arthur are really hoping his team improves or is replaced by a competent one so they can get ready for next year in case something serious happens. 

Well am glad he still has projects and is working. Olay and Qeelin endorsements must be lucrative huh? 

 

And yes I agree Arthur needs better management! We could do without the drama and negativity he deserves better period. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I dont like they call him Fei fei.. :sweatingbullets: anyway hopefully arthur has a good rest today. 

Good, he should take a break yesterday he looked wiped out. 

And yes I agree with the 'Fei fei' nickname is so annoying lol....Freaking use Arthur simple and great name... 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2020 at 10:14 PM, tothestars said:

I dont like they call him Fei fei.. :sweatingbullets:

 

Oh well, I'm not fond of that either. But it's an affectionate term for them, so let's just shrug it off and focus on our boy :)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...