Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

@epinklynThank you SO Much for all the photos.He has so many events this week hasn’t he.

Love it! Hopefully, he will have a new drama soon.

• Awesome 2

9 hours ago, mei2018 said:

@epinklynThank you SO Much for all the photos.He has so many events this week hasn’t he.

Love it! Hopefully, he will have a new drama soon.

Agreed, ladies, so many pics! And his hair is looking better, oh yeah! 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Our freshmen college student with his own design t-shirt

19k0yzwc475pjxq3utyjlz4bu.jpg

1avcu5e4xbcceie1f6gclrydd.jpg

2rut8b3xpj20lqu0cqn38j1fz.jpg

Spoiler

3yevhxijpvgm2vxo98ff4nwy9.jpg

4bvyi88uqxx3ehhu73u65j8kv.jpg

4n5iqu8epms68osoc2ipc6utb.jpg

4pv1fu1imk3ezrxnpzu92ew9b.jpg

69o8e0llq68vg84t5xmzqe5bf.jpg

7545pnkk2elxjkav1dp5rir7c.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I started  watching  Ever nigh again. I ended up watched 8 episodes today. I missed his Ning Que so much! His acting is very good and I can feel like Ning Que from the novel has become alive. 

Hopefully, Legend of awakening will be aired soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hellooooo ladies!

I hope you are all doing well! Sorry for having disappeared for such a long time, thanks to workloads and a (hopefully) minor health issue. I've been battling flu and coughs for weeks. I've also been caught up with the drama Mr. Fighting, which has become my recent obsession. I'm still checking Arthur's news from time to time, though not as frequent as I would like to. 

Thank you very much as always, @epinklyn for all the goodies you've been posting here :)))

On 8/30/2019 at 6:13 PM, epinklyn said:

Our freshmen college student with his own design t-shirt

I actually really like the design! I remember seeing this picture on twitter and thinking -- hey, I would want one too! Of course with my own surname, which sadly is quite long and won't look as cool as Arthur's haha! Did you notice that at the back it's written "collective individuals"? Somehow it's very Arthur! His team also wear the same t-shirt -- I think he should print some for his fans as giveaways. 

On 8/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, Lbpg said:

Agreed, ladies, so many pics! And his hair is looking better, oh yeah! 

Yesss! Hopefully he'll let it grow to a decent length :)))

Here's an instagram post with some pictures and videos from the BFA welcoming ceremony. Quite interesting to see him among the students there, who are obviously not star struck as they've been hanging out with other actors as well. 

So excited to see that he's been invited AND promoted as one of the celebrities attending the GQ event. GQ is regarded a prestigious magazine in China, it's very selective in choosing male celebrities for its covers. Arthur has yet to be on the cover, but I hope he will one day. 

OK, now for an exciting thing. The anthology movie will also be screened simultaneously in Australia, New Zealand and North America! At first I was a bit hesitant -- I mean, it's a propaganda movie of another country, why would I watch it? But then it occurs to me that I have been enjoying commercial movies with a tinge of propaganda message as well (ahem, Independence Day, anyone? LOL). Also, 7 highly acclaimed directors and top stars will be in it, so far snippets from various parts of the anthology look great, and of course seeing Arthur on large screen is my motivation, even if it's only for several minutes, hahaha!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

@caranitaGlad to see you back. You are so lucky that you can see his new movie. ^^I really wish to see both him and Liu haoran in that kind of costume. LOL.

I saw many snap shots of him at his school. Hopefully, he can enjoy some private and normal student life. Oh! Well..

• Love 1

On 9/4/2019 at 4:46 AM, mei2018 said:

@caranitaGlad to see you back. You are so lucky that you can see his new movie. ^^I really wish to see both him and Liu haoran in that kind of costume. LOL.

I saw many snap shots of him at his school. Hopefully, he can enjoy some private and normal student life. Oh! Well..

Thank you, mei! Cross my fingers that I will be able to see the anthology movie when it's broadcast here :). Based on my experience with My Best Summer, the schedule is quite unreliable, so let's see and hope for the best.

Yeah, I saw those shots too. I share your sentiment that he'll have a normal student life, and gain many new friends there as he has wished. He still looks really shy and quiet :) . 

I can't wait for the GQ event tomorrow!

• Like 1

A short video of Arthur on the red carpet of the QC China Man of the Year Awards.

He looks great as usual. The suit is an interesting modern interpretation of male hanfu, BUT! I dread that hanging fabric. If they got rid of that extra fabric, it'd be PERFECT.

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

Arthur for Magnitude Exhibition in Shanghai

This is the kind of attire that really suits him! Simple, sleek, and elegant :love: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1