Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

7 hours ago, caranita said:

Also, here's another one! Arthur is reported to be taking part in a new variety show called "The Actor Please Take the Position" (of course Google often gives funny translation). OK, Chen Kaige is also involved in this show as one of the tutors, aside from names like Zhao Wei and Guo Jingming. It's reported they are shooting in Zhejiang this weekend, but no further information about when it will be broadcast.

What kind of variety show is it?

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 7:35 PM, caranita said:

Thanks again to LHR fans, we've got the subs for the clip @Lbpg shared earlier! :)

Okay... That's pretty freaking cool :D can't wait to see this! Thanks so much for sharing! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Looks like a competition? Sounds similar to the singing ones where the contestants get matched up with professional singers as coaches. Curious as to what it'll look like for acting, if that's how this works too. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Sistas!

Here's an article claiming that Legend of Awakening will start in August! Among 5 dramas scheduled to air this month, LoA is the only costume/historical one. There's no exact date given; it'll possibly follow the pattern of other period dramas, ie get broadcast without notification, let alone advertisement.

http://mini.eastday.com/a/190810110707033.html

On 8/10/2019 at 12:06 AM, epinklyn said:

On 8/10/2019 at 5:43 PM, Lbpg said:

Looks like a competition? Sounds similar to the singing ones where the contestants get matched up with professional singers as coaches. Curious as to what it'll look like for acting, if that's how this works too. 

Some netizens assume it's a competition on acting skill (and the progress) of the participating actors, very much like "I Am An Actor". Many names on the list are pretty well-known! Of course with judges like CKG, Feng Xiaogang, Zhao Wei and Guo Jingming there will be many attention to the show. 

@mei2018 I think it will be broadcast on Tencent?

Now, on to Arthur news corner (LOL). Please note that I found them on random sites:

- CFY is recording another Happy Camp episode on August 20

- He'll endorse Tissot watches

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, caranita said:

Sistas!

Here's an article claiming that Legend of Awakening will start in August! Among 5 dramas scheduled to air this month, LoA is the only costume/historical one. There's no exact date given; it'll possibly follow the pattern of other period dramas, ie get broadcast without notification, let alone advertisement.

http://mini.eastday.com/a/190810110707033.html

Some netizens assume it's a competition on acting skill (and the progress) of the participating actors, very much like "I Am An Actor". Many names on the list are pretty well-known! Of course with judges like CKG, Feng Xiaogang, Zhao Wei and Guo Jingming there will be many attention to the show. 

@mei2018 I think it will be broadcast on Tencent?

Now, on to Arthur news corner (LOL). Please note that I found them on random sites:

- CFY is recording another Happy Camp episode on August 20

- He'll endorse Tissot watches

Omgggggg!!! This is the best news ever!!!! Hopefully the news is confirmed!!! I cant wait to watch LoA! Really a year of Arthur!! 

For the variety show, i think it will be a great opportunity to get some lessons from some great names in the biz! But i believe it will consuming his times a lot, i wonder how on earth he will manage with his coming-up college and job schedules.

Tissot will be another international brand for him, although it is not as lux as omega, but it is enough for now!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

For the variety show, i think it will be a great opportunity to get some lessons from some great names in the biz! But i believe it will consuming his times a lot, i wonder how on earth he will manage with his coming-up college and job schedules.

While I agree with you that the variety show will be a great opportunity for him, I'm half-enthused frankly because CKG's name is also attached to it. It could be a coincidence, or he wanted to support CKG's project (and/or vice versa: CKG wanted to support his project), or one of them is actually not part of this show (because so far the list of the show's participants is not confirmed). It's one thing to star in CKG's movies, but a competition show is another thing. Well, he probably wants to prove that he's not afraid to be criticized in public and before his father. If that's the case, I must praise him (though my weak heart will bleed LOL).

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, caranita said:

While I agree with you that the variety show will be a great opportunity for him, I'm half-enthused frankly because CKG's name is also attached to it. It could be a coincidence, or he wanted to support CKG's project (and/or vice versa: CKG wanted to support his project), or one of them is actually not part of this show (because so far the list of the show's participants is not confirmed). It's one thing to star in CKG's movies, but a competition show is another thing. Well, he probably wants to prove that he's not afraid to be criticized in public and before his father. If that's the case, I must praise him (though my weak heart will bleed LOL).

So true, right? I mean already nepotism is evident in more than a few projects, I hope he gets to do more things that are more independent from his family. LoA will be good to watch, I agree, I can't wait either (though just thinking of the weird colors on the costumes and his long hair makes me want to roll my eyes already lol.. Sorry!!) 

I hope this time at happy camp he comes across more relaxed. It would be good to see that evolution in him soon. It's great that he's a shy guy, but the awkwardness has been a bit painful to watch in happy camp lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, Lbpg said:

So true, right? I mean already nepotism is evident in more than a few projects, I hope he gets to do more things that are more independent from his family. LoA will be good to watch, I agree, I can't wait either (though just thinking of the weird colors on the costumes and his long hair makes me want to roll my eyes already lol.. Sorry!!) 

I hope this time at happy camp he comes across more relaxed. It would be good to see that evolution in him soon. It's great that he's a shy guy, but the awkwardness has been a bit painful to watch in happy camp lol. 

I think that his team would like to gradually make him to be less shy. If you notice, the guests in the happy  camp this time are people that he knew before. So I think he will be more comfortable.. For the variety show with his dad, it will be another practice/lesson for him

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I think that his team would like to gradually make him to be less shy. If you notice, the guests in the happy  camp this time are people that he knew before. So I think he will be more comfortable.. For the variety show with his dad, it will be another practice/lesson for him

Is there any pics released?

• Insightful 1

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Is there any pics released?

Nope! I read from the name list.

• Like 2

Arthur's assistant is in Korea, dont know whether he/she is alone in Korea, or with Arthur...

Screenshot-20190815-142258-Weibo-Intl.jp