[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Hmmm bad news...

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/nana-ou-yang-bullied-by-arthur-chens-pursuer/

Nana Ou Yang Bullied by Arthur Chen’s Pursuer

By kiki on October 31, 2019 in NEWS

Over six-feet tall, 19-year-old actor Arthur Chen (陳飛宇) has a handsome appearance and his father is the influential filmmaker Chen Kaige (陈凯歌). Due to these factors, he is pursued by many rich second generations but he does not care for their money and seems to be only focused on love.

It is rumored that since Arthur made his debut, an arrogant rich second generation named Qi Meihe (綦美合) has been very interested in him. Her father is the CEO of a company worth over 50 billion NT. At the time, Nana Ouyang (歐陽娜娜) was also a part of her friends circle and even though Meihe had known Arthur beforehand, she asked Nana to help her get closer to him as she knew the stars got along well after co-starring in Secret Fruit <秘果>.

Nana-Ouyang-15-300x195.jpg

Nana with Meihe (right)

Unfortunately, it seems that Meihe’s efforts have been in vain. Arthur rarely interacts with Meihe on social media, ignoring her likes on his posts. On the other hand, he likes almost all of Nana’s posts. He also started to post in a similar fashion as Nana, and eventually unfollowed Meihe. Once Meihe found out, she deleted all posts related to supporting his movies. She would follow and then unfollow Arthur repeatedly on social media.

A rich second generation like Meihe, who has been treated like a princess her entire life, is definitely not used to being ignored. She started imitating Nana’s style of dress in hopes of “becoming like the one that you like”.

As well, she and another friend kicked Nana out of their group and started cyber bullying her on Instagram. One of her friends posted a comment, “Can girls nowadays be a little more normal; please don’t be so promiscuous and hang around your friend’s boyfriend? You say that you’ll help but your actions say otherwise. You are disgusting. You must think that you are so cool; do you not have any self- awareness? How did your dad and mom raise a person like you? If you come to China, please don’t use your baby voice to speak. It will all come back to you richard simmons.”

Thankfully, Nana stood her ground and on Weibo she posted nine photos; eight of them were sunflowers or the shoes that she is the brand ambassador for. But the last photo is different and completely unrelated. She posted the cover for Cheer Chan’s (陳綺貞) 2002 album Groupies. Nana captioned the photo with ‘groupies’ seemingly mocking Meihe for being one of them.

Arthur seemed to also stand up for Nana as he liked a photo that was mocking Meihe and his rival, actor Wang Yibo (王一博), who is known to be chasing her.

Source: EttodaY

• Insightful 1

19 hours ago, mei2018 said:

@epinklyn It was an old gossip that was occasionally resurfaced anytime that there is news about CFY and OYNN. If it is true, it was more than 3 years ago.

They were kids.

Emily (Meihe) went to the same school with Arthur at International middle school so they were friends before Arthur & Nana did a movie together, she studies in London now, fans just like to make it big. if you all notice who dresses like who these days :) and it's true, everytime there is news about CFY, shippers keep posting old stuff.

Edited by Cahyawati Wira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Cahyawati Wira said:

Emily (Meihe) went to the same school with Arthur at International middle school so they were friends before Arthur & Nana did a movie together, she studies in London now, fans just like to make it big. if you all notice who dresses like who these days :)

The hate /bullying instagram post is too pointed for this story to be totally untrue ..likely some high school stuff went down..:rolleyes:LOL..I wonder why the story resurfaced again.??

• Insightful 1

On 10/31/2019 at 3:10 PM, budzy90 said:

Any chance of eng translations anyone??:rolleyes::phew:cannot understand a word...looks like CFY and LHR got along really well..my two loves:love:

So sorry... as most of you know, my level of mandarin is very very very very basic.  My hope is the same as you that there will be someone who will do a translation:blush:

On 11/2/2019 at 1:06 AM, mei2018 said:

@epinklyn It was an old gossip that was occasionally resurfaced anytime that there is news about CFY and OYNN. If it is true, it was more than 3 years ago.

They were kids.

Oh...more than three years ago? This was my first time reading about this issue regarding the three of them. Being in the Entertainment industry, there is no escape from gossips, negative news as well as bullying. They are still young and I hope the media, fans and everyone will be more supportive and encouraging.  I am really quite puzzled as to why ppl are more drawn to gossips and negative news than positive news (aren't our lives already full of challenges and stress?!)

Well, I am proud of both CFY and OYNN, though young (not even 20 yet, and if this news started 3 years ago, there were both barely 16 at that time) but mature beyond their age to not let negative news affect them. I mean, who wouldn't be upset to read negative news or comments about themselves but that they still strive to do their best and not give up on their career and studies.

Wishing everyone has a good week ahead!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 11/2/2019 at 12:00 AM, epinklyn said:

Hmmm bad news...

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/nana-ou-yang-bullied-by-arthur-chens-pursuer/

By kiki on October 31, 2019 in NEWS

Over six-feet tall, 19-year-old actor Arthur Chen (陳飛宇) has a handsome appearance and his father is the influential filmmaker Chen Kaige (陈凯歌). Due to these factors, he is pursued by many rich second generations but he does not care for their money and seems to be only focused on love.

It is rumored that since Arthur made his debut, an arrogant rich second generation named Qi Meihe (綦美合) has been very interested in him. Her father is the CEO of a company worth over 50 billion NT. At the time, Nana Ouyang (歐陽娜娜) was also a part of her friends circle and even though Meihe had known Arthur beforehand, she asked Nana to help her get closer to him as she knew the stars got along well after co-starring in Secret Fruit <秘果>.

Nana with Meihe (right)

Unfortunately, it seems that Meihe’s efforts have been in vain. Arthur rarely interacts with Meihe on social media, ignoring her likes on his posts. On the other hand, he likes almost all of Nana’s posts. He also started to post in a similar fashion as Nana, and eventually unfollowed Meihe. Once Meihe found out, she deleted all posts related to supporting his movies. She would follow and then unfollow Arthur repeatedly on social media.

A rich second generation like Meihe, who has been treated like a princess her entire life, is definitely not used to being ignored. She started imitating Nana’s style of dress in hopes of “becoming like the one that you like”.

As well, she and another friend kicked Nana out of their group and started cyber bullying her on Instagram. One of her friends posted a comment, “Can girls nowadays be a little more normal; please don’t be so promiscuous and hang around your friend’s boyfriend? You say that you’ll help but your actions say otherwise. You are disgusting. You must think that you are so cool; do you not have any self- awareness? How did your dad and mom raise a person like you? If you come to China, please don’t use your baby voice to speak. It will all come back to you richard simmons.”

Thankfully, Nana stood her ground and on Weibo she posted nine photos; eight of them were sunflowers or the shoes that she is the brand ambassador for. But the last photo is different and completely unrelated. She posted the cover for Cheer Chan’s (陳綺貞) 2002 album Groupies. Nana captioned the photo with ‘groupies’ seemingly mocking Meihe for being one of them.

Arthur seemed to also stand up for Nana as he liked a photo that was mocking Meihe and his rival, actor Wang Yibo (王一博), who is known to be chasing her.

Source: EttodaY

this is old, nana fans likes to bring it up everytime Arthur has a hit news, Emily already has gossip dating another celeb & she closed her IG too, Emily & Arthur went to the same middle school, they knew each other before nana & arthur did a movie.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Cahyawati Wira said:

this is old, nana fans likes to bring it up everytime Arthur has a hit news, Emily already has gossip dating another celeb & she closed her IG too, Emily & Arthur went to the same middle school, they knew each other before nana & arthur did a movie.

So the news was brought up by Nana's fans? Really strange, since arthur n nana can be said as best friend or maybe LDR couple LOL. What is the motive to bring up this old negative news sigh... 

12 hours ago, phoenix81 said:

Well, I am proud of both CFY and OYNN, though young (not even 20 yet, and if this news started 3 years ago, there were both barely 16 at that time) but mature beyond their age to not let negative news affect them. I mean, who wouldn't be upset to read negative news or comments about themselves but that they still strive to do their best and not give up on their career and studies.

I am with you on this! They both are old soul youngsters LOL, i am happy that they both making their fame from their talent and hardwork not from gossips.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

So the news was brought up by Nana's fans? Really strange, since arthur n nana can be said as best friend or maybe LDR couple LOL. What is the motive to bring up this old negative news sigh... 

I am with you on this! They both are old soul youngsters LOL, i am happy that they both making their fame from their talent and hardwork not from gossips.

I think that some fans do not like OYNN and CFY as couple so they will bring up bad news involving the other party. This include some of CFY fans in weibo too.

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 2

On 11/3/2019 at 9:33 PM, Cahyawati Wira said:

3 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I think that some fans do not like OYNN and CFY as couple so they will bring up bad news involving the other party. This include some of CFY fans in weibo too.

Oh, its their own fans! I am disappointed that the fans would do that. Their fans should be protecting and respecting them as individuals instead of causing harm and pain. Even if they might not like them being together, they should have refrain from bringing up stuff or sprouting negative news that would affect their work / personal life. They have no regards for others' feelings. May both CFY and OYNN focus on what matters to them (family, study, career, joy & peace) and grow in maturity and strength:star:

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

Arthur attend Izzue event at Shanghai

Thank you! I really like this fashion brand that he endorsed. This clothing brand's clothes really looks good on him! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, phoenix81 said:

Oh, its their own fans! I am disappointed that the fans would do that. Their fans should be protecting and respecting them as individuals instead of causing harm and pain. Even if they might not like them being together, they should have refrain from bringing up stuff or sprouting negative news that would affect their work / personal life. They have no regards for others' feelings. May both CFY and OYNN focus on what matters to them (family, study, career, joy & peace) and grow in maturity and strength:star:

Thank you! I really like this fashion brand that he endorsed. This clothing brand's clothes really looks good on him! 

The funny and good thing is that they are and still a good friends or even date no matter what other said. They still hang out together as someone saw them shopping with staff in Paris.

I saw some fans of Liu Hao Ran dish CFY and vice versa causing cyber violence.However, I think that they are and will always be good friend as well. 
It is so annoying this day that fans are too violence toward other artists or even toward their own artist when he/she does not do as they wish.(cp included).

Can we just enjoy the art that these artist bring to us?

I am glad that we have our small space here to talk about our artist we like without the need to bare the cyber violence from other people like in weibo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

The funny and good thing is that they are and still a good friends or even date no matter what other said. They still hang out together as someone saw them shopping with staff in Paris.

I saw some fans of Liu Hao Ran dish CFY and vice versa causing cyber violence.However, I think that they are and will always be good friend as well. 
It is so annoying this day that fans are too violence toward other artists or even toward their own artist when he/she does not do as they wish.(cp included).

Can we just enjoy the art that these artist bring to us?

I am glad that we have our small space here to talk about our artist we like without the need to bare the cyber violence from other people like in weibo.

Yes agree, we as a fans should respect their privacy (private life), just enjoy and support their works, plus admire their talent and goodness. I am also glad knowing there is no extreme and possesive fans around here.

• Like 1