[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

1 hour ago, phoenix81 said:

Again, appreciate if anyone of you could give a short translation of Back To The Field. Have a good week!

Hahahaha, we have pretty much the same level understanding with you LOL. Usually Thai Fans are more diligent in translating videos. But after that we have to ask a very difficult request to @mei2018 LOL.

Yeah our obsession forever are watching him singing with guitar and speaking english LOL

I really LOVEEEEE the 11.11 Robot Vacuum advertising!!!!!  Like a movie called Groundhog Day, which the character doing things that happen over and over again. GENIUS!! and cfy's act really natural love love love

22 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Hahahaha, we have pretty much the same level understanding with you LOL. Usually Thai Fans are more diligent in translating videos. But after that we have to ask a very difficult request to @mei2018 LOL.

Yeah our obsession forever are watching him singing with guitar and speaking english LOL

I really LOVEEEEE the 11.11 Robot Vacuum advertising!!!!!  Like a movie called Groundhog Day, which the character doing things that happen over and over again. GENIUS!! and cfy's act really natural love love love

Sorry guys! My understanding of Mandarin is probably at level I at most. 

I saw some google translated one i  weibo thiugh.

Hi ladies !!! so was lurking here for a few days now...;) I got to know about CFY cos I’m a fan of LHR  and now on a full on obsessive CFY YouTube/ soompi/ Twitter search for newo-o

Waiting for LOA meanwhile..would love to see more of him in a modern avatar..maybe something dark.

BTW I’m kind of liking him with Zhang zi feng? after watching back to the field with him ( she also dubs abominable/ She is 18 and is considered a post 95 dan actress )a win win..

Also I found this video of them..he seems to really like teasing her??? and I’m kind of low key shipping them I guess LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, budzy90 said:

Hi ladies !!! so was lurking here for a few days now...;) I got to know about CFY cos I’m a fan of LHR  and now on a full on obsessive CFY YouTube/ soompi/ Twitter search for newo-o

Waiting for LOA meanwhile..would love to see more of him in a modern avatar..maybe something dark.

BTW I’m kind of liking him with Zhang zi feng? after watching back to the field with him ( she also dubs abominable/ She is 18 and is considered a post 95 dan actress )a win win..

Also I found this video of them..he seems to really like teasing her??? and I’m kind of low key shipping them I guess LOL

Haiiii!!! Omg welcomeee!! So happy!! 

Yeahh i would love to see him in darker character or movie, maybe detective or supernatural genre, dont know...

Hahaha yeah i think he likes to tease every girl whom he work with, maybe to build chemistry? I like this method though, since he is not an easy going person, but he willing to open with everyone.

Again welcome my friend!

• Like 2

@epinklyn Thank you for sharing! Really hope LoA will be shown next year. Looking forward to it as well as the reality show. 

Sharing some videos of CFY with all of you. Have a good day!

Video Compilation Cr. 宇娜制作部 - A short video compilation of CFY's fans (male fans). Look at his reaction LOL

Fans Video Cr. 宇娜制作部 - In the beginning of this video, he gently asked his fans to go home (at the airport). Later, a fan fell and he said "I will walk slower'. 

@budzy90 - Here is a video of CFY and ZZF during the promotional period of Abominable. Not sure if you have seen it before. Here you go!! CFY & ZZF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The videos below are snippets from the reality show 'Get Smart! Dad. Really hope the show will be shown soon! From those videos, we can see how at ease CFY is with the rest of the dads who are so much older than him. Moreover, I really love his interaction with the twins. Really adorable! Those dad were so exhausted looking after their own kids. I can't imagine how CFY could take care of a pair of twin whom he has not met beforehand while still being a teenager himself!  That's what makes me look forward to seeing him with the kids (Was this after EN when he was 18??)

Vid 1

Vid 2  - Awww.... one of the twins was crying. While consoling him, CFY also ensured the other brother is not being ignored.

Vid 3  - A short interview of all the dads regarding their feelings. CFY felt like John and Victor are like his own sons. They gave him the feeling of being a dad. 

Vid 4 - Ops, looks like the twins have caused some havoc!!

Vid 5 - Though the vid was not focusing on CFY, but looked at him, being so cheeky!!!!

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:01 PM, mei2018 said:

@phoenix81 Yey! We have more friends. Thank you for sharing those videoes.

He was so cute in back to the field. I think he did a great job being a translator. It required a lot of concentration and language skill.

Truly agreed that it requires a lot of concentration and language skill. Though I speak Cantonese, I don't think I can do an immediate Cantonese to Eng translation and vise versa. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, phoenix81 said:

@epinklyn Thank you for sharing! Really hope LoA will be shown next year. Looking forward to it as well as the reality show. 

Sharing some videos of CFY with all of you. Have a good day!

Video Compilation Cr. 宇娜制作部 - A short video compilation of CFY's fans (male fans). Look at his reaction LOL

Fans Video Cr. 宇娜制作部 - In the beginning of this video, he gently asked his fans to go home (at the airport). Later, a fan fell and he said "I will walk slower'. 

@budzy90 - Here is a video of CFY and ZZF during the promotional period of Abominable. Not sure if you have seen it before. Here you go!! CFY & ZZF

Ah somehow i cant open those videos, it keeps buffering.. Should i install bilibili apps?

20 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah somehow i cant open those videos, it keeps buffering.. Should i install bilibili apps?

I usually use my PC to login to this forum. I'm not sure if you need to install bilibili apps. So sorry:anguished: 

Thank you for all the latest news:blush:

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, phoenix81 said:

My Best Summer is being shown in South Korea. Below is another vid of CFY speaking in English to promote the movie!

My Best Summer Promotional Vid (Cr. @official_chenfeiyu)

Wowwwww thx a lottttt, too bad the background music is a bit too loud, cant hear his voice clearly... Hopefully MBS will success in Spore n South Korea!