[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Whoa, I'm getting excited by this! Will you be able to access Tencent, @epinklyn? How generous of them airing it for 2 days!

If it was on VIP i will be able to watch it... I reinstall the app now, i once installed it when Ever Night, so i could watch the preview clips.

Screenshot-20190724-183241-Google-Play-S

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:13 PM, epinklyn said:

Friend confirms it's being added on tencent permanently, not just shown for two days. The two days thing was to say it'd be available in 2 days' time (the 26th) 

By the way, what was he doing in Guangzhou? 

That hair looks like a wig, yeah. Prob for whatever he was doing in Guangzhou? 

Thanks for sharing all these great pics!! 

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Wowwww we reach 100 pages!!! :heart: *dancing2*

It seems this is one of the few celeb threads that have this much activity (and passion!) for their actor. Can you blame us though!? :D

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

On 7/24/2019 at 4:32 AM, epinklyn said:

If it was on VIP i will be able to watch it... I reinstall the app now, i once installed it when Ever Night, so i could watch the preview clips.

Hey, quick question.. Is it only accessible via the original tencent app or can it be viewed over the wetv app? Wetv doesn't show any results for MBS or 最好的我们 (vip or otherwise) so even if I were to get a vip sub, not sure it would work. Do you have advice, @epinklyn? Thanks! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Hey, quick question.. Is it only accessible via the original tencent app or can it be viewed over the wetv app? Wetv doesn't show any results for MBS or 最好的我们 (vip or otherwise) so even if I were to get a vip sub, not sure it would work. Do you have advice, @epinklyn? Thanks! 

Sorry really dont have the idea, but better look directly on tencent app.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Sorry really dont have the idea, but better look directly on tencent app.

I thought I'd try YouTube once more, and was pleasantly surprised 

Spoiler

High quality version just got uploaded yesterday 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I was planning to drop in to say hi to you all, and so grateful with the fabulous things you'd brought in here ... yayyy!! Thanks again for your unstoppable efforts to find MBS @Lbpg :lol:. I hope someone will upload it in other streaming site (like K***A****), because most likely it's safer there than on YouTube hahahhah... but again, I'm still hoping it'll be picked up by Netflix or Amazon Prime, because I don't know if I can watch it from Tencent here.

@epinklyn if you remember, there were talks about CKG's movie featuring a bullying situation, no? I can imagine the shooting where Arthur gets punched by Haoran and he remains okay, LOL. He might be much skinnier now but I think he's still quite strong thanks to his workout regime.

I hope all of you are fine. Are you watching anything? Am currently watching Novoland and Longest Day in Chang An. I'm quite addicted to Chang An that I even bought Caravan's membership so I can get faster sub on YouTube -- and I still watch the raw episodes! LOL. 

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I was planning to drop in to say hi to you all, and so grateful with the fabulous things you'd brought in here ... yayyy!! Thanks again for your unstoppable efforts to find MBS @Lbpg :lol:. I hope someone will upload it in other streaming site (like K***A****), because most likely it's safer there than on YouTube hahahhah... but again, I'm still hoping it'll be picked up by Netflix or Amazon Prime, because I don't know if I can watch it from Tencent here.

<3 always! I watched it this morning but while the visual is better, the audio is lost near the end, during Silence Wang's entire song. But still, I ended up just skipping it since I've seen it so many times lol. I also hope it makes it to prime or Netflix, would be awesome! 

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I hope all of you are fine. Are you watching anything? Am currently watching Novoland and Longest Day in Chang An. I'm quite addicted to Chang An that I even bought Caravan's membership so I can get faster sub on YouTube -- and I still watch the raw episodes! LOL. 

I have been cheating on cdramas and switched to kdramas for a little while... I finished Goblin last weekend and am currently watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy. I have what my friends call an "age-appropriate" crush on Gong Yoo (LOL) so I'm consuming everything I can that he's in. CFY is still my only Chinese one, but I figured it's okay to spread the joy a little bit across to Korea, maybe? :D

Novoland is definitely on my list, but while I'm blinded by Gong Yoo I'm not sure I can tear myself away. Anyway I like to binge watch so I may wait until novoland is done airing before I start on it. I think I also want to watch Like a Flowing River - eventually. 

I'll be done reading Nightfall when translations are done next week, so I'm excited about finally seeing how it ends, though I've read spoilers but thankfully not in detail. I don't like spoilers for things I'm really into! 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1