[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Preview from MBS, YuHuai sleep at Language Class...

https://krcom.cn/1402977920/episodes/2358773:4382061793069162

Screenshot-20190611-191707-Weibo-Intl.jp

26 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Good news.

There are two songs from MBS that in the top 20 song list this week.

one is at #2 and CFY’song is at #16.

Wow thx a lot for the info @mei2018! I wonder which one is no 2, Guang Liang Or Silence Wang? Love them both!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lbpg said:

.. You're in good company ^_^

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

LOL i think we are all in the same ages ladies! How about McGyver and Melrose Place, Prince Bel Air Hahahaha! 

OK, we're members of the Aunties Club, lololol!

7 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Good news.

There are two songs from MBS that in the top 20 song list this week.

one is at #2 and CFY’song is at #16.

Can you give the link? Would love to see!

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Dont know who are the kids, are they child actor portraying small GG n YH?

I don't think there were scenes of their childhood in the movie. Maybe they're just young fans of CFY/HLD?

I'm so glad to have LOTS of Arthur this year *happy dance*. Can't wait to see "Back to Field" and of course the Weibo Movie Award! (look forward to seeing him dashing in tux :love:). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Proudly! B)

1 hour ago, caranita said:

I don't think there were scenes of their childhood in the movie. Maybe they're just young fans of CFY/HLD?

Correct, there weren't. I suspect they were relatives of the extras used in classroom scenes. They were probably asked to refrain from posting pics till now, from what I gathered from the machine translation. 

• LOL 2

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

remember the instagram post about "this could be the day you stop doing that self-destructive thing you do"? That probably was one of his lowest level.

I remember this. It was confusing and intriguing the first time I read it, but now when I think back of it.. hm, maybe you're right. I hope he's in great condition now. 

10 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Preview from MBS, YuHuai sleep at Language Class...

https://krcom.cn/1402977920/episodes/2358773:4382061793069162

I missed it the first time around, but now I notice that -- as per the post -- the language teacher was played by a journalist whose former job was actually a teacher! Nice trivia :lol:

@Lbpg are you going to watch the movie again? 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

@Lbpg are you going to watch the movie again? 

I'm monitoring the showtimes to see if they open any for the weekend. They just added Thursday times last night so hopefully Friday will be added today. If so, that may be the jackpot. Going with a friend who's a fellow cfy auntie (:D) can't wait, again!! Lol

• Love 1

By the way, @caranita, listening to that Hold Me Down song after watching the movie, it's so much more emotional. Totally YHs song to GG. Of course, I'd say the theme song 最好的我们 is it, but I don't understand it :phew: lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Nooo, just Big Sis LOL, we are not as old as his mom right! #shameless

4 hours ago, Lbpg said:

I'm monitoring the showtimes to see if they open any for the weekend. They just added Thursday times last night so hopefully Friday will be added today. If so, that may be the jackpot. Going with a friend who's a fellow cfy auntie (:D) can't wait, again!! Lol

Ah so envyyyyyyyy 

• LOL 2

9 hours ago, caranita said:

I'm so glad to have LOTS of Arthur this year *happy dance*. Can't wait to see "Back to Field" and of course the Weibo Movie Award! (look forward to seeing him dashing in tux :love:). 

Yeaahhh me too what a great semester right!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

TikTok My Best Summer, super love watching this two :love:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4382346493819697/4382346570156185

Okay, that's super cute :heart:

34 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Nooo, just Big Sis LOL, we are not as old as his mom right! #shameless

Ah so envyyyyyyyy 

Uhh... Yeah... Big Sis, let's go with that LOL nice hashtag, so true hahaha

I checked and still no showtimes for Friday. Booooo.. 

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeaahhh me too what a great semester right!

Yes! Hope LoA is not affected by the sweep on historical fantasy dramas recently. And I hope those reality shows get subbed by some kind-hearted humanitarian! 

• Love 1

Cant wait for Sat n Sun night :love: we are gonna have three TV shows!!!

6 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Yes! Hope LoA is not affected by the sweep on historical fantasy dramas recently. And I hope those reality shows get subbed by some kind-hearted humanitarian! 

Yesss really hoping that LoA doesnt have the same thing like Novoland Eagle Flag :weary:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Lbpg said:

By the way, @caranita, listening to that Hold Me Down song after watching the movie, it's so much more emotional. Totally YHs song to GG. Of course, I'd say the theme song 最好的我们 is it, but I don't understand it :phew: lol

Sameeeeee!!!! I was listening to Hold Me Down and thinking how apt the lyrics are for both of them, but especially for YH. It speaks of his misery and longing for GG. I remember reading a criticism about YH's crying & deleting photos of them from his cellphone, as if he didn't mature, that after 7 years he should've been able to heal and move on.

Of course I have a totally different view :). GG has become the most important person for YH, after his mom. He was studying hard to fulfil his mom's expectation, but he was happy going to school because he knew he'd see GG there. (Random note: Do you remember when GG decides to join the science class, to YH's big surprise? The way he gazes at her, that melancholy mixing with disbelief look, oh so heart melting and knee weakening :wub:.)

Spoiler

Their pictures are YH's link to his youth, the period when he enjoys himself the most despite all the school demands and shortcomings in life, when he is at his best. Those pictures (basically his sweet memories) help him through his hardest time. He probably never thought how strong GG's feelings for him remain. He doesn't want to drag her down with him, so he leaves her, deletes their pictures to cut the ties to their happy past, and he cries, thinking he'll never see her again. He's been suppressing his own feelings for the longest time. 

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yes, it's part of the ending. Dang, now I miss them again, miss the movie so much! 

7 hours ago, epinklyn said:

TikTok My Best Summer, super love watching this two :love:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4382346493819697/4382346570156185

They're too cute! :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1