[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

Wow ..thank youuu :wub:. I'll study it. From all that you wrote, the thing that I do well is drinking a lot of water :D. Waahhhhh it looked complicated :crazy: . Yeah ..I think I've been doing yo-yo dieting. My weight has been going up and down in the same range all the time.

Well, at least CFY still eats boiled breast chicken. His food still looked decent. I thought that he only eats salad *LOL*

I like the black jacket and that all black style in the airport. I used to wear similar style of outer (not jacket, though) to work, although without the black jeans

Yeah kinda look complicated, that is why you should start it step by step, to make your stomach to become adapted, after a while you can move to another level. You can start with reducing fried food and sugar or sweet things.

Usually men who work out and gym, they consume a lot of protein to create muscles, with more muscles, simply you can eat anything, because with a lot muscles the fat will be burned faster. That is why we can see CFY posted eggs in some of his weibo n instgram, well maybe for breakfast or for baking LOL.

Screenshot-20190113-203903-Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

CFY winning super newcomer actor, his speech from his heart is awesome, we can see that his dad is so proud of him. So mature and calm young man and full of content.

Credit as tagged.

Speech

https://fx.weico.net/share/52967044.html?weibo_id=4328112172651157

Full Version CFY Cut

https://fx.weico.net/share/53011840.html?weibo_id=4328182066834074

Full version CFY Cut with background music

https://fx.weico.net/share/52999833.html?weibo_id=4328157433657670

Screenshot-20190113-205146-Weibo-Intl.jp

170vkpk3iqywlkcrvzlfj8arp.jpg

462flpm2lc3fi4d00oh4afs55.jpg

6vw3f8jysi4zxrvoxm5ef04vj.jpg

ffs53mvlw0aw7frrhjl2l8js.jpg

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@epinklyn, the pics above, you say it's now showing, but the date says 6th Jan 2019.  Is it today's event?  OMG!!! He looks dashing in all the black outfits. :wub: He is really mesmerising!!!!! BTW, what is he doing the literature award function?  Is he presenting any award to the winners?  Looks like he is giving speech on the dias.:grin:

Yes it is not a live broadcast, the show originally happened on last week. Yes he was winning super newcomer actor! 

Edited by epinklyn
Adding new video link
  • Like 1

His speech about how he want to be in the next 2 years, that his father will said oh, i am CFY's father. Currently he always being called CKG' s son. So he will try hard to make this turn the opposite. He also imitated his father advice to him, cute but touching... 

Maybe @angelangie can help translating, if you have time cingu :wub:, i only understand so little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

As I’m not on my computer now I can only translate from the picture posted.....basically he mention about his dad who is famous and also he said as an actor his main job is to give the best act into his character......

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

Wow thx a lot, it means a lot for me @angelangie, he still has his youthful and teen soul behind his calm, mature and content appereance, so his speech also has humour and serious moment too, we can see that CFY really own the stage, his star aura so visible, graceful yet cute, all eyes on him, maybe his dad can only think "这小子" watching CFY on stage :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

More footage recorded from backstage, the MC ask about how the name CKG his dad meaning for him, CFY said name of CKG is the name of a father, my father. Great answer :wub:

Screenshot-20190113-221351-Weibo-Intl.jp

https://fx.weico.net/share/52982579.html?weibo_id=4328131852641296

And CFY just post about his slip tounge in his speech, and make a prove that he really 2 cm taller than his dad :joy:

3j5lo7497lokfbc8hpbk6d5m3.jpg

Screenshot-20190113-220649-Weibo-Intl.jp

• LOL 2

Oh wow!!!! Congratulations to him on the award.  Wish him receive many more awards.  Thanks @angelangie for the translation and @epinklyn for the great news.  

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

in the last picture he jokingly said that he is now better than his dad cause he is now taller than him lol

Lol at him for this!!!!!:wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

There is Hu Ge too there, right? :P

Btw, is it true? Hahaha.I watched his speech and noticed that everyone was laughing at his error, but I didnt understand what he was saying :P

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOODBAIBYE/status/1084469975304278017

Yes @rhaps, he said he want to be greater than his dad, so he said to his father, "dad, in the next two years or more, people will said to you, wo (CFY) is your father", and then he corrected, "no no no, i mean, you are CFY's father", means that he wants to break the image that still attached with him right now as the son of famous director CKG, he wants to have his own image as good actor.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

yes HuGe attended this award too....not sure who is the winner and what category....

it is too hard to keep track of all the award ceremony and for what purposes :x

Yeah so many actors, producers, directors even script writers and all film makers attended this award, that is why CFY greet them as "teacher, friend and colleague". Hu Ge has the most cute expression during CFY speech, he always look at CKG and laugh when CFY slipped tounge :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I see , thanks!  Hahaha CFY ... :joy: The way he talked was adorable and he made such a clumsy mistake in front of those important figures :joy: 

And Hu Ge himself becomes trending *LOLOLOL*

https://mobile.twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1084627400787283968

Hahahahah yeah HuGe currently trending on Weibo for his big laugh to CFY :joy: he is so humble and down to earth, wishing CFY can work together with HuGe in future.

I also love to know that Richie RenXianQi who represent the award to CFY, he also my idol, love his unique voices and his character, CFY can learn music especially guitar from him.

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

maybe HuGe knew CKG? lols im sure they do since they are both pioneer :D 

Dont know about whether they ever working together or not, but sure yeah they know each other. I think most of CKG works are in movies rite, and HuGe works most in television.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

Richie Ren is also one of my favorite too....love his unique voices that make his songs pretty much recognizable just by his voice alone :) 

Exactly! And his self-made songs also really him, simple yet easy to be remembered. His live performance also great, i remembered watching his concert back then, ahhhh melted...

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the father and son do look a degree alike :D especially in their styles and standing together lols......Chen FeiYu might inherit his look from his mother but he sure got some of his father trait too :D 

but kinda spotted the same smirk dont u guys think?

CFY inherit the height, the eyebrow, the smirk from his dad. He inherit the sweet smile, eyes, nose and chin from his mom. And inherit acting and film maker talent from their parents :heart:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think they look alike, but CFY also inherits his mom's facial features. I dunno..perhaps he gets her eyes and nose? His eyebrows looked like dad's, while his mouth is the combination of both. 

Is thay how you hold a pen to write chinese characters? That looked so difficult

Actually the holding method only when you are using brush for calligraphy, and to control how strong and soft using brush to make each stroke, ahh for me it is hard, i only learn it once and i give up LOL, but after i watch EN, hmmm i found it interesting again LOL.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rhaps said:

Just watched this

Sorry, do you guys know what he said ? I think he was mentioning CFY and Zhang Ruo Yun. I like ZRY too

Yes, Mao Ni the author of Jiang Ye starring CFY and Joy of Life starring ZRY. Mao Ni being asked Yang Mi about is there any qualification to be his Lead Actor in his novel. Mao Ni answered that because he himself is not handsome, so his main lead in his novel must be handsome, so when drama wants to adapt his novel, his number one request or most important criteria is to get handsome actor, like CFY and ZRY, they all proved to be handsome LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1