[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

23 minutes ago, caranita said:

Indeed, there IS a kiss! But that was her kissing him, and he resisted.. grrrhhhhh! That's why I imagined WHAT COULD'VE BEENs :lol:. We need a proper kiss!

Hahaha yessss! That was her drunk, desperate, frustrated, and him unwilling, and feeling unworthy. It was one of my crying scenes lol, but definitely not happy tears! 

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yeah, apparently it's a wig! I'm not fond of it, but I don't hate it either. I would prefer his longer hair during his EN shooting time -- now that's perfect. They should've shot the last part first, so he didn't have to cut his hair after EN. Which one was HLD's real hair, the short one or the long one?

I read somewhere that Cheng Xiao was really nervous prior to shooting the kissing scene in Legend of Awakening. It's said she couldn't understand why CFY was so calm about it. Ha! Apparently it's because that wouldn't be his first on screen kiss, LOL. But from the clips, I think they just positioned their heads so when shot from a certain distance it will look like they're kissing.

Agreed on the hair - that and his singing in that choir scene, come on, we know what the real deal looks like, why fake it? :P definitely missed opportunity to use his EN hair (sigh) but I think this movie filmed maybe 5-6 months after EN wrapped filming. His neat self wouldn't have kept long hair like that for so long. Speaking of, I understand his current haircut is for the movie he's doing, but I was told in an interview he said he did it for himself, something about no fuss. I hope that's not the case! 

And that kiss in LoA.. That's the 13 yr old girl, right? What are the odds that that even makes it on screen in the end? (or even the series, with what's going on with historical/fantasy dramas these days, ayayay) 

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

TikTok My Best Summer :joy: why on earth did they do that when walking uphill LOL

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4381743617146707/4381743706533716

What award is this? Looks familiar.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4381713422606986/4381713482270557

Weibo movie night? Not sure what it is, but here's the link it points to: https://m.weibo.cn/u/6224077067

Is there a bts for the sofa scene? Now I'm curious... 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Which one was HLD's real hair, the short one or the long one?

At first when i saw the first encounter between YH n GG in the name board, i feel that GG using a wig. But after a while, watching other scenes i feel it was her real hair, looks natural, but the long hair looks more real everytime i see it.

I read somewhere that Cheng Xiao was really nervous prior to shooting the kissing scene in Legend of Awakening. It's said she couldn't understand why CFY was so calm about it. Ha! Apparently it's because that wouldn't be his first on screen kiss, LOL. But from the clips, I think they just positioned their heads so when shot from a certain distance it will look like they're kissing.

Hahaahaha yeah i read on weibo that fans of ChengXiao feel envy for CFY because he was so lucky to get the 1st kiss from ChengXiao's sexy lips LOL, yeah she has sexy lips, but our boy also has sexy lips rightttt? 

I believe cfy as a well-planned young man, he already prepared for everything, that was why he looks so calm facing kissing scene, and more over like you @caranita said he already did once in MBS, although it was a force kissing LOL.

1 hour ago, Lbpg said:

His neat self wouldn't have kept long hair like that for so long. Speaking of, I understand his current haircut is for the movie he's doing, but I was told in an interview he said he did it for himself, something about no fuss. I hope that's not the case!

Yeah i think cfy as an ocd and neat freak, he doesnt like long hair, he will long his hair for the job, if it is a must, but if it is optional so he prefer to have short, tidy and neat... Sigh...

1 hour ago, Lbpg said:

And that kiss in LoA.. That's the 13 yr old girl, right? What are the odds that that even makes it on screen in the end? (or even the series, with what's going on with historical/fantasy dramas these days, ayayay) 

No, the 13th years old girl is Dang EnXi not Cheng Xiao. ChengXiao is 1998 birth, so she has the same age with Alex Chen, cfy's bro.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

Weibo movie night? Not sure what it is, but here's the link it points to: https://m.weibo.cn/u/6224077067

Is there a bts for the sofa scene? Now I'm curious..

Ah you are right, Weibo Movie Night Festival something like that, okay we will see cfy in tux or any formal clothes again yeay!! 

I wanna see it too!!!!! BTS kissing scene slurrppp! LoL

• LOL 1

So, in 4 days of showing, MBS has gained nearly 190 million yuan or approx USD 25 million. It currently ranks 4 for the cumulative number, after Dark Phoenix, Godzilla, and Chasing the Dragon II. There's an English site that shows the China box office: http://english.entgroup.cn/boxoffice/cn/. The site provides both daily numbers and weekly numbers. Unfortunately, the site sometimes gets down. So I also check other box office sites like http://cbooo.cn/ or http://58921.com/boxoffice/live (both in Chinese). What makes me happy is there's a growing viewing trend for MBS, and yesterday (Sunday) it even topped the chart, beating Dark Phoenix! I think the marketing people are doing a great job, doing roadshows, preview screenings, cool trailers and MVs, and of course pushing the date earlier. But its sustaining power is due to the movie itself. I'm sure there are thousands there who are like me and @Lbpg , will go see the movie multiple times (time permit). 

Dark phoenix has bad reception, so MBS only has to defeat Godzilla and Chasing the Dragon II, to get number 1 box office in this summer, and hopefully MBS can get inside the top chart of highest grossing in China.

• Like 1

A negative news about CFY.. Dont know whether this is true or not :sweatingbullets:.  But matching the age of 16 and his posture and hair style, it looks so true, even he wore the tabor shirt, oh well he was alone in U.S and as a teen who was in puberty era, he can do anything to get recognize from his friends or his crush, so yeah the news might be right, he smoke and had sexy girlfriend LOL, dont know she was his love escape or really his 8 years long crush. Hopefully we will have confirmation and clarification from him, or not? 

【16岁时抽烟、恋爱?陈飞宇过往被扒,却遭吐槽审美有问题】

https://nb.mbd.baidu.com/887j7uv?f=cp&u=3fbff8a3e39d07a8

Smoking and falling in love at the age of 16? Chen Feiyu was shackled in the past, but he was troubled by the aesthetics of Tucao.

When the "Best of Us" officially starred, the audience was nervous and excited. The tension was because the movie version was too ruined. The excitement was because the starring performances of Chen Feiyu and He Lanjiao were good. The two were also young. The state will have unexpected effects.

Sure enough, after the film was broadcast, it won the box office of over 100 million yuan. Chen Feiyu’s acting was conquering a vote. However, the film was exposed to the box office writer. A famous Hong Kong director could not stand up and pointed out the problem personally. The film's starring role was also smashed by netizens.

When I was 16 years old, I learned to smoke and fall in love? Although there is no big problem with this, Chen Feiyu, who is known in the eyes of everyone, is handsome and handsome. His past has completely subverted everyone's understanding of him.

The first impression many people have on him is the son of the great director Chen Kaige. He grew up in the crew from an early age and also guested a lot of movies. In short, he was the little prince who was held in the palm of his hand. A work on the line, half of the entertainment circle is helping to publicize, showing how popular he is.

u-2834353536-1304697155-fm-173-app-49-f-

I just didn't expect this second generation of the star to have such a past. The 16-year-old smoking has already broken everyone's thoughts. After all, the requirements for idols are still quite high. The smoking is very bad for others.

u-2169388063-3458514189-fm-173-app-49-f-

As for Wang Yuan’s smoking, he was ridiculed. Everyone thought that he could not smoke as an idol. So after knowing Chen Feiyu’s smoking, many people also spit.

u-3315853492-10290159-fm-173-app-49-f-JP

u-53748089-584893259-fm-173-app-49-f-JPE

Of course, compared with smoking, it is still more concerned about falling in love. The phenomenon of early love appears on children and there are many, and Chen Feiyu’s relationship with love is not great. It’s just that when everyone sees the woman’s photo, he begins to vomit. His aesthetic is problematic because the woman’s appearance is not outstanding.

Not only that, but the girl also likes heavy makeup and is more sexy to wear. The route should be European and American. However, her figure is not so bumpy, but this kind of shape is difficult for everyone to accept, so I began to vomit Chen Feiyu's aesthetics is a problem, saying how he would find a not pretty girlfriend, with a little disappointment in his tone.

Chen Feiyu and the girl have a lot of photos, wearing masks and eating together, the relationship is quite good, although some people broke the news, but from the photos can only prove that Chen Feiyu and the girl know, maybe it is only a friend relationship, then there is no aesthetic. The aesthetic problem.

Aside from his aesthetic problems, he has to say that Chen Feiyu’s child’s perception of love is quite free, completely unconstrained, and he does not think that he is a star and cannot fall in love or avoid love. He responded at the publicity meeting that "the university can talk." Maybe he already has a plan for his own university and wants to talk about a sweet love.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

Agreed on the hair - that and his singing in that choir scene, come on, we know what the real deal looks like, why fake it? :P definitely missed opportunity to use his EN hair (sigh) but I think this movie filmed maybe 5-6 months after EN wrapped filming. His neat self wouldn't have kept long hair like that for so long. Speaking of, I understand his current haircut is for the movie he's doing, but I was told in an interview he said he did it for himself, something about no fuss. I hope that's not the case! 

He kiss Cheng Xiao. That was another girl not the 13 year-old one.

• Thanks 1

For the negative news. It was a smear. 

I think that The box office fraud was a smear by the competitor and the film already response. 

Some people just write Arthur name to get attention. 

For smoking, LOLhe was alone in the U.S when he was adolescence. I think it is normal for that rebellious age to try something with his peer.

He may or may not still smoke. Hopefully not for his health. It is different from Wang Yuan case because he did it when he was not enter the entertainment field yet. So he was not an idol at that time. He should not have to take the responsibility of being an idol.

Plus, if it happened in the U.S and he did not smoke in a non-smoking area, no one can blame him.

May be he showed a sign of being wild so his strict parent called him home. LOL

It was very disgusting for this article to smear the girl, who can be his school mate or even his date. So what if she is not a beauty queen. I think they have no right to say about her like that. She is not even in the entertainment circle. This is invading her privacy. If I was her, I will sue who ever wrote this.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

For the negative news. It was a smear. 

I think that The box office fraud was a smear by the competitor and the film already response. 

Some people just write Arthur name to get attention. 

For smoking, 555 he was alone in the U.S when he was adolescence. I think it is normal for that rebellious age to try something with his peer.

He may or may not still smoke. Hopefully not for his health. It is different from Wang Yuan case because he did it when he was not enter the entertainment field yet. So he was not an idol at that time. He should not have to take the responsibility of being an idol.

Plus, if it happened in the U.S and he did not smoke in a non-smoking area, no one can blame him.

May be he showed a sign of being wild so his strict parent called him home. 555

It was very disgusting for this article to smear the girl, who can be his school mate or even his date. So what if she not a beauty queen. I think they have no right to say about her like that. She was not even in the entertainment circle. This is invading her privacy. If I was her, I will so who ever wrote this.

Well said @mei2018! But i dont understand about the box office fraud? What is it? 

Do you mean this one? Please enlight me.

4hjo2z881rycm1309h6fj1u1c.jpg

Screenshot-20190610-235150-Weibo-Intl.jp

Yeah smoking in teen age is very normal, i also think that the pic, which show FeiYu blew the smoke is very strange, he blew into the girl face? I rather believe it was photoshoped, the smoke. But rest of pics with the girl, i think they are real pic, dont care she was his gf back in U.S or still until now, or only friend, maybe it was at birthday party, the two seat on the same table, maybe they have another pics which show other friends but undisclosed. There is nothing wrong with it.

I think you are right, currently someone or some people are not happy with CFY success, or not happy with CFY as CKG's son. Oh well, the higher the tree, the stronger the wind, right now Chen family is on higher part of the tree. Hopefully they can manage this wisely and humbly.

• Like 1

Ah i just read about the Ghost Field accusation to My Best Summer.

https://k.sina.cn/article_1988645095_768850e702700h7ay.html

The movie "The Best of Us" is trapped in the "Ghost Field" storm, when is the box office fraud

Beijing Business Daily

June 09, 12:50attention

The film market seems to be unable to escape the storm of box office fraud every year. On the evening of June 8, the movie "Best of Us" was pointed out by netizens to rely on the "ghost field" to counterattack the box office. Many of the late-night games between the hours of 22:50 and 10:00 in the evening achieved 100% attendance. In the midst of many doubts, the film released a statement denying that it had a box office fraud. Although the incident has not yet subsided, it cannot be ignored that the box office fraud in the movie market is still banned. The "ghost field" is a common means of box office fraud, although some movies can be used for a while. Harvested a high box office, but the negative impact on the entire market.

Shadow fan reproduction

On the evening of June 8, some netizens said that there is a "ghost field" in "The Best of Us". According to the statistics of the person who broke the news, within 24 hours after the zero point on June 7th, there were 944 "the best" in the country. The seating rate of us is as high as 100%, 109 of which are shown after 22:50 in the evening, and 353 are screened from 0:00 to 10:00 the next day, and the attendance rate of these games is as high as 100%.

According to public information, "The Best of Us" was adapted from the novel of the same name of Chang'an in August, directed by Zhang Disha, starring Chen Feiyu and He Lan, and has been released in China since June 6. For the "ghost field" questioned by netizens, some media interviewed a person in charge of a theater in Nanning, China. The theater was divided into three of the "Best of Us" on June 8th from 0:00 to 0:50. Full seat. The person in charge of the theater said, “Because it was during the holiday period, the person in charge of our film did not carefully review and put those three games on. It was negligence.” But for the reason why the seller sold out, the person in charge said that the specific situation did not understand. .

Cat Eye Movie Professional Edition shows that on June 7th, "Best of Us" single-day box office was 54.71 million yuan, ranking fourth in the single-day box office list, located in "X-Men: Black Phoenix", "Chasing Dragon II", Godzilla 2: The King of Monsters. On June 8th, the single-day box office was 53.06 million yuan, ranking third in the single-day box office list, surpassing the "Chasing Dragon II". At the same time, the number of "Best of Us" was also on the 7th of June. On June 6th, "Best of Us" was released on the first day of the film, accounting for 8.6%, and on June 7th, the proportion of the film was 20.4%. Subsequent June 8th and June 9th, the proportion of the film is between 19% and 21%.

In the opinion of the film critic Wang Fang, the early box office fraud in the film release can make the film quickly reach a certain box office score, so as to raise the film ranking, so that many viewers who do not have clear target of the movie will follow the trend to buy tickets. In addition, through the box office fraud of the ghost field, the theater can also be subsidized, thereby increasing the number of films in a movie.

The film party denied the box office fraud

As of the Beijing Business Daily reporter's press release, the "Best of Us" cumulative box office has reached 142 million yuan, and ranked third in the single-day box office list on June 9, living in "X-Men: Black Phoenix", "Brother After Sla 2: The King of Monsters.

The situation that the netizens questioned "The Best of Us" and "Ghost Field" also attracted the attention of Wang Jing, the director of the same period "Chasing Dragon II". Wang Jingfa’s Weibo publicly angered and said, “I thought that the 'ghost field' is an illegal thing that no one dares to do. There are still people who dare to come. Does the film circle need to do this? The film bureau should pay attention to it.”

In the face of netizens' criticism, the "Best of Us" official microblog release statement stated that "there are system problems or other special reasons for individual theaters, and there is no such thing as box office water injection, attendance rate falsification, etc. We will give evidence to relevant departments. To show innocence. For those who fabricate and publish false information out of thin air, the film and the issuer reserve the right to pursue their legal responsibility."

In order to further understand the details of the "Best of Us" "Ghost Field" storm, the Beijing Business Daily reporter contacted the relevant staff of the film, but as of this writing has not yet received a reply.

"Ghostfield's box office fraud method has made some films have a high box office and good reputation, but it will have a great negative impact on other films released in the same period and for the long-term development of the film industry. Although in recent years, Both the blockbuster and the cinema are vigorously curbing the box office fraud, but it is undeniable that the box office fraud in the film market is still banned," said Rao Shuguang, secretary general of the China Film Association.

It’s not worth the risk

At this stage, the "Best of Us" "Ghost Field" is still going on, although the doubts of netizens and the denial of the film are still facing each other. In recent years, many of the released films have been pointed out that there is a phenomenon of "ghost field". At the same time, the fraudulent question of stealing the box office and buying the box office has appeared from time to time, including "Fetching the Demon 2" and "The Last Night of the Earth". The film has also been plagued by the box office fraud, which caused quite a lot of controversy. The frequent occurrence of the "Ghost Field" box office fraud incident has undoubtedly sounded the alarm for the market.

Cinema manager Liang Chao said, "Some of the Xuanfafang or Studios have chosen to use the box office fraud to upgrade the box office of a certain movie in order to complete the figures in the agreement. Although the overall figures have changed on the surface, it seems to be hot. Some, but it is difficult to completely solve the problem that the box office is not as expected through the limited publicity budget and the heat of improvement, because the audience is no longer just running with the heat as before, there is no heat and no content. ".

Nowadays, the supervision of the film authorities is becoming more and more strict on the supervision of box office fraud. "Ip Man 3" is a distinct representative. In March 2016, "Ip Man 3" was officially released. However, netizens across the country have taken screenshots of the tickets to indicate that the film has a "ghost field" phenomenon. Subsequently, the incident attracted the attention of the film authorities. After interviews and verifications, "Ip Man 3" received the results and penalties of the National Film Market Special Governance Office only half a month after the release: there is indeed a false arbitrage during abnormal time. Phenomenon, the number of verified games was more than 7,600, involving 32 million yuan at the box office; the total box office contained some self-purchasing box office, and the amount approved by the issuer was 56 million yuan. At the same time, the film issuer, the theaters involved, and the cinema companies were each given a penalty of one month of suspension of the film distribution business, serious warnings, and criticisms.

In the view of practitioners, the current box office monitoring system is gradually improving. If it is to achieve the expected results through fraud, it will not be discovered at the same time, it will be more difficult, and the audience's aesthetics will gradually increase, and the box office fraud will not be able to obtain the market. Content is the key to winning the market.

• Like 1

Another source, this source is from Wang Jing as the producer and director for Chasing the Dragon II, he angry about the Ghost Field practice. Never thought that entertainment business in China can be so dirty :sweatingbullets:, hopefully My Best Summer really did well properly, they really have done their best in promoting and marketing, so many sponsor from big brand. 

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/GoObX83lqrgK4DAekeQsHg

Screenshot-20190611-001934-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Well said @mei2018! But i dont understand about the box office fraud? What is it? 

Do you mean this one? Please enlight me.

4hjo2z881rycm1309h6fj1u1c.jpg

Screenshot-20190610-235150-Weibo-Intl.jp

Yeah smoking in teen age is very normal, i also think that the pic, which show FeiYu blew the smoke is very strange, he blew into the girl face? I rather believe it was photoshoped, the smoke. But rest of pics with the girl, i think they are real pic, dont care she was his gf back in U.S or still until now, or only friend, maybe it was at birthday party, the two seat on the same table, maybe they have another pics which show other friends but undisclosed. There is nothing wrong with it.

I think you are right, currently someone or some people are not happy with CFY success, or not happy with CFY as CKG's son. Oh well, the higher the tree, the stronger the wind, right now Chen family is on higher part of the tree. Hopefully they can manage this wisely and humbly.

On the first day, the attendant rate for MBS was high but the movies was only opened in big cities and the number of theatre that showed it was low.

So the second day, because it was very well received, the number of the theatre were increased  more than 2 folds and included many small theatre in small town.

It received about 50 mil on the second day.

Chasing the dragon 2, which is a high caliber movie, although still in the lead but the gap was smaller.

Wong Jing ,who is the director of chasing dragon 2 posted accusing MBS of making fake box office number. He mentioned that many theatre on the 2nd days showed 100%attendants at night and early morning.

MBS response that it was a malicious smear from him trying to discredit the movies.

It said it will cooperate if any regulating party wish to investigate.

It also said that the reasons for 100% attendant in some theatre were because of the theatre own systems or special reasons.

(Some people explained that it was the theatre lock system. They locked the seats in odd hours so it showed as 100% full when in fact it was not opened. As even they showed 100% attendant, they also show 0% income, so it would not affect the real actual box office.)

(I also guess that the other reason may be some small theatre was booked for special groups)

MBS also provide a hotline and an e mail for people to report if they suspect the unusual operation of the theatre.

They encourage people to go see for themselves if the attendant rate was truly high.

Many people posted in response to Wong Jing that in fact the attendant rate was high especially in small cities/small theatre.

Finally, MBS threaten to sue if anyone gave false information trying to discredit the film.

It also mentioned that there are people who may not necessary watch the movie but maliciously gave low score to the film in the douban site in order to discredit hem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, epinklyn said:

At first when i saw the first encounter between YH n GG in the name board, i feel that GG using a wig. But after a while, watching other scenes i feel it was her real hair, looks natural, but the long hair looks more real everytime i see it.

I agree, you can see a nice part in both instances. Hard to tell.. I haven't looked for 2018 pics of her, tho, maybe that could be of help. 

Hahaahaha yeah i read on weibo that fans of ChengXiao feel envy for CFY because he was so lucky to get the 1st kiss from ChengXiao's sexy lips LOL, yeah she has sexy lips, but our boy also has sexy lips rightttt? 

Uhhhh, of course!! :wub: I'd say the envy should be reversed for sure hahahaha

Ah you are right, Weibo Movie Night Festival something like that, okay we will see cfy in tux or any formal clothes again yeay!! 

I wanna see it too!!!!! BTS kissing scene slurrppp! LoL

Yes, sexy outfit like that will be awesome. Too bad the hair will still look awful!

@epinklyn go exercise your Google Fu skills, you're so good at it! I'm sure you can find that bts scene, yaaay! LOL 

And thanks for the clarification on the LoA girl, I was like ewww no. Phew! 

• LOL 2

PS. To me Wong Jing was just angry that his film does worse than expected. He might also one of Chen Kai Ge enemy.

This accusation has nothing to do with CFY but people was writing article as though he is the one responsible for it.

• Like 2

Ah thx you @mei2018 so much for the explanation!!!!

Finally i get it, omg the wind is so strong right? Even big name like Wong Jing also involved in this. That is why so many posts showing photos with tickets and people who watch MBS in a group, even big group. They are trying to prove about the real attendances. Yeah the facts and the truth eventually will rise upon the surface, no need to be afraid when you did nothing wrong. Although i dont like something uproar like this which will make MBS become more famous and of course attract more people to watch, well maybe this is its destiny. And at the end, people will recognize the good about it.

• Like 3