[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

How many "WITH YOU"'s????? Is this the movie version of the one LHR's drama version???? ***Scratching head***

Since I like both of them now, I don't want to miss any of their upcoming projects and also I don't want to compare their works.  Both of them are different in their own aspects.  CFY has just started as career, there is so much scope for improvement.  But he did really well in EN. 

can someone clarify if they are same?

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

How many "WITH YOU"'s????? Is this the movie version of the one LHR's drama version???? ***Scratching head***

Since I like both of them now, I don't want to miss any of their upcoming projects and also I don't want to compare their works.  Both of them are different in their own aspects.  CFY has just started as career, there is so much scope for improvement.  But he did really well in EN. 

can someone clarify if they are same?

Yesssss, they both are the same With You :D

I am also the same with you, like CFY and LHR, they both are talented in different aspect, yet they both has the same talent in entertainment world especially acting. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, angelangie said:

@@ OMG that is alot lols and i need to take out 20kg !!!! ><"

Couple months ago for achieveing ideal posture for my sis in law wedding, i also struggle to loose some weight, but finally i succesfully lose 8 kg in about 6-7 months, that time i didnt know about CFY, and now after i know him, it gives me more spirit that i can be like him! More healthy life, not just losing weight. So i believe you can do it too @angelangie!

One of many reasons that i chose him as my idol is his healthy life goals, something positive that decent to be followed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

lols thanks :D 

i need to cut my food first lols or change my diet

I hope you dont follow CFY's hobby as a chef, he likes to bake a cake and cook pork LOL, yeah you can follow it but dont eat it, give it to anybody :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I cant even slim down 2-3 kilos *sigh*. 

Tell me how you do it :D . I manage to keep my weight stable, but loosing some is hard. Now I just dont eat rice at dinner, but I eat like crazy in the morning and at noon *LOL* 

Hmmm ..perhaps he loves to cook because he has to eat less for his diet, but he has to do it oftenly. So he ends up cook for himself just in case he got hungry. Some of my friends are like that. They eat less, buy they eat often. 

I like baking!! But I dont do it oftenly because I usually too tired on weekend or have a lot of things to do. 

I was working out, eat only protein, veggies and no carb n sweets, and use the Intermittent Fasting method, more or less the goal is to make our stomach smaller. But i did it in step by step, so it become a lifestyle than just a one time goal to loose some weight. Oh you can use app Calorie Counter Fitness Pal, to count every day calorie and nutrious intake. Jia yo cingus!

Dont know about CFY diet method, maybe we should req him vlog about healthy lifestyle LOL

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

Thanks! Sorry, what is intermittent Fasting method? Is it fasting in every 2 days? 

Ahh, carbo diet, isnt it? I've tried that twice (+doing sports), but I ended up getting sick all the time. I get sick easily if I reduce carbo too much, so I only reduce it at night *sigh*. Perhaps I should try to do it slowly or that eating less+often method

That's a great idea *LOL* . 

I want that jacket ..:love: . And I've always loved the whole black style.

@rhaps, Intermittent Fasting (IF) is focus on when we eat not what we eat, like a timeframe when we can eat and when we cant eat.

You can try to read in here 

https://chicagohealthonline.com/the-benefits-and-drawbacks-of-intermittent-fasting/

https://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting

So i combined these two method of diet, the usual diet which is focus on what we eat, how many calories intake, and the IF method.

But all have been done in slowly pace LOL, first yes to cut all the sweets (sweet drinking, biscuit, candies, even fruits, etc...), reducing amount of carbs or change into complex carbo, and more on veggies and protein (like our CFY eat during the shooting EN n LoA, he cooks boiled breast chicken), reducing fried foods and more on boiled foods, and last but not least drink a lot of water.

After focus on that, hmm maybe a month or two, you can try the IF method, start not eat on certain hours. The key is we have to be consistent. And dont be in hurry to achieve weight loss, remember the goal is more on having a healthy lifestyle, so we dont end up going into yo-yo dieting.  

Looks like i have too much talking and it is OOT LOL, forgive me lady moderator @angelangie

Here is the CFY video i talked about.

And this

https://fx.weico.net/share/52858029.html?weibo_id=4309610712561521

Yeah i like the monochrome-style fashion of his, whole black or white, simple but awesome :wub: actually i love all his airport fashion style.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1