[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Regarding tiktok/douyin, I thought international tiktok users won't be able to access douyin/Chinese version? So I don't think you miss anything by uninstalling tiktok. 

I installed the chinese version of TikTok and i have followed cfy and other star, but not really my thing, so i delete it :D

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I have the same feeling and response. I haven't read the book, but I'm very happy with the original NQ-SS too! I'm not too much into SYR like I am with CFY, but I like her well enough, and of course you all know I still ship her with CFY  (sorry @epinklyn, I know you support Feiyu-Nana! lol). They will forever be my only NQ-SS. 

LOL, yeah i support cfy oynn, but not ship them, so far i think they look good together and they really fond of wearing something that look a like together, so i just curious whether they both are really a couple. I think because i am also an old soul, so i was surprised for people like cfy n oynn, they young but mature and have old soul. Different with syr, she is more youthful soul, and more into dw style, that is why i dont really into syr-cfy. 

Well i think i just have to see more offscreen video from cfy syr, since there are not as many as cfy oynn has.

Eh, what was discussed by CFY's crazy fans on weibo?

Hmmm i think it was about how fans meet cfy at the event or airport, there are some fans are rude and not playing nice to other fans and also to cfy, and when the rude fans got nothing from cfy, they wrote something bad about cfy on weibo, so the "some kind of approved fans account" blacklist their acc and make a statement about how a fans of cfy should behave. Something like that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY for Origins

So many people guess he was CFY, yes it is true!

Wow, another endorsement! His agency/management really knows how to sell him... kudos to them! Aside from his manager/assistant (the lady who accompanies him everywhere), does his mom also act as his manager? 

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Trailer of MBS!!!

This one shows their true unspoken feeling, cfy is getting better, he is showing his emotions very well :tears:

Yesssss!!! I love this new trailer! Another company that knows how to make trailer. It's equally cute and cheerful, but now with a tad of melancholy as they approach the end of their school year and everyone will leave to their choice universities/colleges. 

I love CFY's acting in the trailer! Yes, he shows the emotions well. A guy (his character) who's normally confident, but becomes awkward and unsure when trying to express his heart :). He looks so natural with He Landou. And the way he looks at her! I recall someone said earlier in this forum that one distinctive trait CFY has is his ability to generate chemistry with all his co-stars. This movie is another evident. I can't wait until Legend of Awakening is aired to check how he does with his cast mates there. 

Oh, and I also love the background song for this trailer. (IIRC it's the same BG song for the first trailer). Am I right that both songs are in English?

• Like 2

Wow, another endorsement! His agency/management really knows how to sell him... kudos to them! Aside from his manager/assistant (the lady who accompanies him everywhere), does his mom also act as his manager? 

Yes right? This endorsement would not be this many if he continue his study in US. I think his mom not act as his manager, but surely mom n dad act as advisor LOL, since they are still live under the same roof. I wonder if cfy want to live alone by him self in apartment or any house, seperate with his parent.

Yesssss!!! I love this new trailer! Another company that knows how to make trailer. It's equally cute and cheerful, but now with a tad of melancholy as they approach the end of their school year and everyone will leave to their choice universities/colleges. 

I love CFY's acting in the trailer! Yes, he shows the emotions well. A guy (his character) who's normally confident, but becomes awkward and unsure when trying to express his heart :). He looks so natural with He Landou. And the way he looks at her! I recall someone said earlier in this forum that one distinctive trait CFY has is his ability to generate chemistry with all his co-stars. This movie is another evident. I can't wait until Legend of Awakening is aired to check how he does with his cast mates there. 

Oh, and I also love the background song for this trailer. (IIRC it's the same BG song for the first trailer). Am I right that both songs are in English?

Agree i also really love this one, it more showing their chemistry, yes yes you right, despite of his introvert and shy character, but he surely can generate his chemistry with all his co-star flawlessly, dont know how he did it, but like you said it is one of his distinctive traits. One of the most important factor which every actor should have.

Yeah Yu Huai and GengGeng they both like oldies songs, YuHuai has a walkman, he will listen to it alone somewhere. Dont know the title of the background song though, but i will look into it.

• Like 1

Girls! Please let me rant a little. I do not know where to vent! LOL

Rant!

”My goodness! I went to scan weibo for news of CFY as usual but this past two days there are a lot of discussions regarding YCY playing hao-tian SangSang. People are attacking SYR and some also attacking CFY saying that DW is 100 times better than him, YCY is much prettier and has more fans than SYR , blah blah...

I just saw a very richard simmons article saying that CFY not in evernight2 because the actress in the other drama is prettier than SYR and CFY “Miss Opportunity” to cooperate with YCY.”(Me: who care?)

These fans are something, they are attacking SYR and CFY for no reason.

If this is a way of tencent to promote their artists, I do not know what to say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

Girls! Please let me rant a little. I do not know where to vent! LOL

Rant!

”My goodness! I went to scan weibo for news of CFY as usual but this past two days there are a lot of discussions regarding YCY playing hao-tian SangSang. People are attacking SYR and some also attacking CFY saying that DW is 100 times better than him, YCY is much prettier and has more fans than SYR , blah blah...

I just saw a very richard simmons article saying that CFY not in evernight2 because the actress in the other drama is prettier than SYR and CFY “Miss Opportunity” to cooperate with YCY.”(Me: who care?)

These fans are something, they are attacking SYR and CFY for no reason.

If this is a way of tencent to promote their artists, I do not know what to say.

Ah good thing that i cant read the comments on weibo since they can not be translated. Well i think current atmosphere for Ever Night 2 is not healthy, maybe worse, dont know whether like you said it is a way to promote the drama or just pure some crazy shippers fans works.

Although like you said cfy name is dragged but no problem they can fight over it as long as they want, but we know for sure cfy is already safe with his Ever Night job, it is a outstanding drama which everybody will remember it, not popular because the fuss or gossip or anything, but it is popular in positive ways, that is what important for cfy, and he can move on to another great projects and talented and beautiful co-star.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ah good thing that i cant read the comments on weibo since they can not be translated. Well i think current atmosphere for Ever Night 2 is not healthy, maybe worse, dont know whether like you said it is a way to promote the drama or just pure some crazy shippers fans works.

Although like you said cfy name is dragged but no problem they can fight over it as long as they want, but we know for sure cfy is already safe with his Ever Night job, it is a outstanding drama which everybody will remember it, not popular because the fuss or gossip or anything, but it is popular in positive ways, that is what important for cfy, and he can move on to another great projects and talented and beautiful co-star.

Yeah! For Arthur it probably does not matter much. He has a new movie and I think with his parent guided, he will choose good projects in the future. But I also like SYR and I feels that she is attacked unfairly. Like I said before, She and Arthur is one of the main reason for the show to be as successful.

And I also like the novel, so I want to see a good adaptation. These lunatic fans/shippers of DW (apologise to the good fans out there) cause my enthusiasm to become quite low.

Oh! Well. I will focus  on “My best summer for now”:and avoid any EN2 related post until it os aired.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Yeah! For Arthur it probably does not matter much. He has a new movie and I think with his parent guided, he will choose good projects in the future. But I also like SYR and I feels that she is attacked unfairly. Like I said before, She and Arthur is one of the main reason for the show to be as successful.

And I also like the novel, so I want to see a good adaptation. These lunatic fans/shippers of DW (apologise to the good fans out there) cause my enthusiasm to become quite low.

Oh! Well. I will focus  on “My best summer for now”:and avoid any EN2 related post until it os aired.

Right, YiRen is always being attacked for not being pretty as a female lead that is a shallow comment, she has done a great great job in Ever Night as SangSang, both of them have made NingSang character alive :wub:. But i believe she is also a tough young lady, she has so many friends, even DW also support her, director YangYang also love her very much, so she is doing just fine.

Yeah after a while i have managed to move on from Ever Night, and  dont want to have high expectation for Ever Night 2, i will watch it definetely for my love and admiration to the novel and of course because of the original cast from Ever Night. So for now i will stay away from negative news about ever night 2, so that i dont change into hate it LOL.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

not now.....my mind all clamp up lols...unable to provide a proper translation.

Omg! Dont worry angie, take your time, prioritize what is more important n urgent, and after that you should go refreshing relaxing body and mind :wub: