[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Omg i just watched the BOBOSNAP film, so it was CFY narrated the whole film in English!!!  It was so good! :heart:

And i just realized that his birthday post in Instagram, the photo which he with a cake on the table, so it was for this BOBOSNAP :phew: not his birthday cake and definetely not on his day. Oh well Fei Yu aaaa so you really didnt celebrate your birthday?? :sweatingbullets:

And the video about CFY does not drink milk tea, the part that he hold a paintbrush, so it was also for Neuf Mode.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg i just watched the BOBOSNAP film, so it was CFY narrated the whole film in English!!!  It was so good! :heart:

And i just realized that his birthday post in Instagram, the photo which he with a cake on the table, so it was for this BOBOSNAP :phew: not his birthday cake and definetely not on his day. Oh well Fei Yu aaaa so you really didnt celebrate your birthday?? :sweatingbullets:

And the video about CFY does not drink milk tea, the part that he hold a paintbrush, so it was also for BOBOSNAP.

The BOBOSNAP film is dark. I felt like the monolog was written by a depressed patient who almost kill himself but able to rise above that depressed feeling.

2 hours ago, mei2018 said:

The BOBOSNAP film is dark. I felt like the monolog was written by a depressed patient who almost kill himself but able to rise above that depressed feeling.

Ohh i thought it was about monotonic life, everything is in order, plain, black or white, and suddenly feel it is enough and finally break through and transcend.

39 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ohh i thought it was about monotonic life, everything is in order, plain, black or white, and suddenly feel it is enough and finally break through and transcend.

The monolog spoke about suffering and returning from death or near death though.

• Thanks 1

Credit clip to Arthur Chen Fans on youtube

Monolog

”At the end of my suffering, there was a door. Hear me out that which you call death,I remember.

Overhead, noises ,branches of the pine shifting then..nothing. The weak sun flickers over the dry surface. It is terrible to survive as consciousness buried in the dark Earth. Then it was over.

That which you fear being a soul and unable to speak ,ending abruptly. The stiff earth’s bending a little and what I took to be a bird darting in low shrub.

You who do not remember passage from the other world, I tell you, I can speak again.

Whatever returning from oblivion, returns to find a voice.

From the center of my life came a fountain, deep blue shadow on azure seawater.”

Transcend Yourself!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

The monolog spoke about suffering and returning from death or near death though.

Ahh ic... I dont exactly paying attention to the naration though, i only focus on the voice LOL, but after i read the naration you wrote (thx btw!) I just realized it was really heart breaking and like you said depressed feeling. Dont know why they chose this theme for him, we should watch the bts, hopefully there will be engsub or thaisub for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, epinklyn said:

Ahh ic... I dont exactly paying attention to the naration though, i only focus on the voice LOL, but after i read the naration you wrote (thx btw!) I just realized it was really heart breaking and like you said depressed feeling. Dont know why they choose this theme for him, we should watch the bts, hopefully there will be engsub or thaisub for it.

Yeah! I wish to know the thought process of the theme too.

Hopefully there will be an Eng sub for the BTS

• Like 1