[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

40 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Where? I dont see it.

See the close captions at the bottom. There are only a couple of English texts, so maybe you missed them:

"My heart oh"

"Sll Sll Sll" (not sure what this means?)\

"Baby I wanna love you"

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, caranita said:

See the close captions at the bottom. There are only a couple of English texts, so maybe you missed them:

"My heart oh"

"Sll Sll Sll" (not sure what this means?)\

"Baby I wanna love you"

ohh hahahha, that is the chinese translation lyric of the background korean song LOL

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Finally the Bazaar V Star: Monologue in The Palace by Chen FeiYu

http://n.miaopai.com/media/EffxbJV5v6YAMH8ZBqh~PtJEBcaMVdgw

Yessss... finally! Just saw that on dramapotatoe tweets, but of course your version sounds clearer, and I can keep listening to it while opening more windows LOLOL..

His speaking voice is beautiful. I love his English speaking tone, and I'm now curious how is his line delivery for the dialogues in Mandarin. I love the video concept: He's reciting famous lines from various movies, such as The Last Emperor, Farewell My Concubine. I think this is kinda brave, considering his line delivery in Ever Night was criticized :)The Mandarin sentences sound good to me, but I'm curious about the response of the native speakers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, caranita said:

Yessss... finally! Just saw that on dramapotatoe tweets, but of course your version sounds clearer, and I can keep listening to it while opening more windows LOLOL..

His speaking voice is beautiful. I love his English speaking tone, and I'm now curious how is his line delivery for the dialogues in Mandarin. I love the video concept: He's reciting famous lines from various movies, such as The Last Emperor, Farewell My Concubine. I think this is kinda brave, considering his line delivery in Ever Night was criticized :)The Mandarin sentences sound good to me, but I'm curious about the response of the native speakers.

yeaahhh i think he has been practicing, remember his Weibo? there is one picture showing he was in studio, don't know exactly about the timeline, but i think he keep practicing and of course for his Beijing academy admission test. For me his speaking tone either in English and Mandarin is good, but dont know how punctual are they LOL, i only focus on the tone. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

yeaahhh i think he has been practicing, remember his Weibo? there is one picture showing he was in studio, don't know exactly about the timeline, but i think he keep practicing and of course for his Beijing academy admission test. For me his speaking tone either in English and Mandarin is good, but dont know how punctual are they LOL, i only focus on the tone. 

Wait, I can't remember the picture that showed he was in studio. Have you still got it/the link?

• Like 1

These two... And on March 17, when CFY went to XiaMen he wore plaid shirt with brown in major colour, and on the same day, OYNN from Boston to Beijing also wore plaid jacket with brown in major colour, AND... They wore the same brand necklace like these below image. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1