[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Update from My Best Summer offical Weibo.

:joy: 

Thanks for the update! What does the date refer to? 12 March? (It's past). 3 December? (too far ahead, and it won't be summer in the northern hemisphere. Unless they meant summer in the down under -- which is unlikely!)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thanks for the update! What does the date refer to? 12 March? (It's past). 3 December? (too far ahead, and it won't be summer in the northern hemisphere. Unless they meant summer in the down under -- which is unlikely!)

Yes today 12 March, it is Arbor Day, so they made it like they are running to plant a tree :joy:

• Like 2

For someone who isn't a savvy social media person, CFY promotes the movie quite a lot, more so lately. Maybe the date is closer? It's like the pattern with EN: his IG was routinely updated several days before EN aired the premiere episode. Eh, but he hasn't promoted the movie on his IG.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, caranita said:

For someone who isn't a savvy social media person, CFY promotes the movie quite a lot, more so lately. Maybe the date is closer? It's like the pattern with EN: his IG was routinely updated several days before EN aired the premiere episode. Eh, but he hasn't promoted the movie on his IG.

Yeah maybe because he was back to school in US back then, now he is still in Beijing so... Probably confirmed he didnt use any vpn tools LOL. Hmm in China summer should be started on June right?

Btw we will get his news on March 17, CFY will attend Franic x Watsons event in XiaMen.

35ttsggg8uba2y5loolu26ekx.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah maybe because he was back to school in US back then, now he is still in Beijing so... Probably confirmed he didnt use any vpn tools LOL. Hmm in China summer should be started on June right?

Btw we will get his news on March 17, CFY will attend Franic x Watsons event in XiaMen.

Cool! I wonder if SYR will attend the event as well (she also promotes Franic) *my shipper heart still commands LOL*. But I don't think it's possible, she's still shooting EN2, right? 

I see that Arthur uses Roman alphabetical for his autograph, not really common for a Chinese. Regardless of his nationality, he grew up and went to school in Beijing, at least until middle school. 

• Love 1

11 hours ago, caranita said:

Cool! I wonder if SYR will attend the event as well (she also promotes Franic) *my shipper heart still commands LOL*. But I don't think it's possible, she's still shooting EN2, right? 

I see that Arthur uses Roman alphabetical for his autograph, not really common for a Chinese. Regardless of his nationality, he grew up and went to school in Beijing, at least until middle school. 

hmmm i think his autograph is using "Arthur" word? yeah i remember usually chinese people using their hanzi as autograph, and written vertically not horizontally. He is really something :sweatingbullets:

Movie Remake of With You Starring Arthur Chen And He Landou To Air This Summer

My Best Summer movie remake With You
When the campus drama series With You 最好的我们 was released in 2016, viewers loved how honest and realistic the show depicted growing up and the problems that came along with it.  Based on the novel The Best of Us by Ba Yue Chang An, With You is arguably one of the best youth dramas in recent memory, so much that it is now being adapted for the big screen. 

The movie remake titled My Best Summer 最好的我们 starring Arthur Chen Feiyu and He Landou tells the story of a lovable but socially awkward Geng Geng and the academically smart Yu Huai.  They bicker and argue a lot initially but eventually become closer.  Both Geng Geng and Yu Huai form a strong bond of friendship with their classmates as they try to survive the aches and pains of young life.   

With You Liu Haoran Tan Songyun
Liu Haoran and Tan Songyun's portrayal of Yu Huai and Geng Geng in the drama series has been ingrained into the minds of the audience as both were perfect for their roles.  Fans of the novel agree that both Liu Haoran and Tan Songyun faithfully recreated the characters.  

Arthur Chen He Landou movie
Arthur Chen He Landou movie
In the coming movie version, a new pairing is formed with Ever Night star Arthur Chen and He Landou who played the young Victoria Song in Moonshine And ValentineWhile it may seem that the tandem of Liu Haoran and Tan Songyun will be a tough act to follow, I believe that the new cast can pull off being Yu Huai and Geng Geng

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2