[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

19 minutes ago, cenching said:

His mother’s dramas that I watched most of the time she was the second female lead. The ones that really nice were with Steve Ma-Vivian Chen and Steve Ma-Kathy Chow, forget the titles....

Yes, all those Qioung Yao romance dramas. lol. This famous writer and producer lady does have good taste at choosing her FLs. All Qioung Yao ladys are memorablely pretty. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nnnju said:

agree. They two actually look quite different.

@epinklynactually if u click the link above provided by @pad-hari

http://www.wailaike.net/news-1177525-0.html

the last few pics are about his brother, u will see. :-P

Thx @nnnjuAh his brother is ChenYuAng i thought just 2 words Chen Yuang. Yes his brother more look like his father CKG.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, nnnju said:

he is now between a boy and a man, an attractive age. :-) 

btw, for some moments i thought i saw Chris Wu. lol.

yes I think his appearance resembles Kris Wu and Dylan Wang, but each of them has their uniqueness to differentiate.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, angelangie said:

Qiong Yao is famous lols.... i really need to look up on it then lols :D 

one of the most famous adaption was Huan Zu GeGe which propeller Ruby Lin, Vicky Zhao Wei and Fan Bing Bing into star dom.....

Till now, there are pretty much three generations of Qiong Yao ladies already. First generation: Brigitte Lin Qing Xia, Lin Feng-Jiao, etc. Second generation: Chen Hong, Vivian Chen De Rong, etc. Third generation: Vicky Zhao Wei, Ruby Lin Xin Ru, Fan Bing Bing, etc. Most of them have kids already but not many adult kids follow their mothers path. I'm happy to see CFY be the different one. :-) btw, I'm looking forward to see Zhao Wei's girl on the screen in the future. She has totally her mother's eyes. super cute~~

• Like 2

On 12/14/2018 at 7:05 AM, angelangie said:

is this one of the recent picture? if yes i can only say the mother is still as pretty

Not sure about it. But the boy is definitely not CFY. At that age he was still a cute chubby boy. :-)

• Like 1

In the EN post thread, as expected, there are a lot of discussion about the NQ/SS and NQ/MSS storylines. I found it very interesting. At the same time i found less people mentioning the acting of CFY here. Of course, his acting definitely strictly follows the directors instruction but still there is one very special trait about CFY: he could have chemistry with nearly everybody!

The reason of the division between CPs is fundamentally because he looks good with both girls. Actually i even feel the stange chemistry between him and Ye Hong Yu and the tension between him and the princess, not to mention his natural interaction with Chen PiPi, Chao Xiao Shu, his master Yan Se, etc. The only established actor i could remember to have this kind of trait is Hu Ge. 

The chemistry is such an uncatchable thing that you can not have it by learning or training. There are so many good actors out there, superb acting skills yet from time to time you still feel sth is missing or just simply out of the place when it comes to romance or bunding moments. 

I am really looking forward to CFYs next project. I wish to see him to explore this side of him and have a bright future in his acting career.

• Like 3

Yeahhhh i agree with you, i officialy become his fans since Ever Night, can't believe that he was only 17 when shooting it.

He portrayed NQ beautifully and just exact like I imagine in the novel. He has all, the arrogant, the cuteness, the silly, the smart, the caring and the coldblooded of a Ning Que. Each of it perfectly interpreted with other cast. He has million expression! And the chemistry yes yes yes indeed! He has the gift!

Btw @angelangie, maybe you can add some NQ and Secret Fruit images in the first page, so people easily know him from the character he played. Just a thought. Thx!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i also watch it on youtube LOL, he was so skinny there.

yes, he looks younger and skinnier in Mi Guo. Glad he is working on his muscle. Read somewhere he and Bai Jing Ting (another young actor i have high anticipation too) are gym buddies. They worked out together in the same gym. lol.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, nnnju said:

yes, he looks younger and skinnier in Mi Guo. Glad he is working on his muscle. Read somewhere he and Bai Jing Ting (another young actor i have high anticipation too) are gym buddies. They worked out together in the same gym. lol.

Yeah the look that would never be expected to be NQ right LOL!

I hope he will continue to gym, but not for achieving buff body LOL, because his face is small :P

• LOL 2