[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

58 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Stills from reality show 想想办法吧 爸爸!i wonder if there is link to this show?

img-9d9340b061bab6a8644db46ad32a9073.jpg

img-8eb2ca6ec63da58458c6569a579eebbe.jpg

img-1e3ac404abf4d0802e9ce024fe4a62e9.jpg

Hide contents

img-0f02d9c47ec586ab2158c300d81c2982.jpg

img-4eb9903094956209698b5750fd32aa15.jpg

img-6e3a1b8a5d171d772606258551be1b25.jpg

img-79d589d80625619dfa8b13c850a50266.jpg

img-9c4f0d12267980facb2646c6f3c64b3a.jpg

img-9fdee1e35e602855e899538d5898911f.jpg

img-a2e5c8e68cb0a153f709792636541505.jpg

img-a2f87a51aff5204bf12e20873d8edc19.jpg

img-afd28ed2c12414a8099b05eb4e048125.jpg

img-e517f1a6dc19676fe98179131f88101c.jpg

Ning Que taking care of the twins while Sang Sang is away on some heavenly business :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Yeah i saw some short clips on youtube, actually CFY want a girl right? because he really want to have a little sister, but finally he got twins of boy LOL, and the boys are really something, i wish i can watch the full eps of this reality show :bawling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Really? I dont know, there is no eng sub. Ah yes, that makes sense, since there are no girls in the family, except for his mom

LOL thanks!

That's the one that I watched, but I dont think I watched it on youtube. Btw, did he shoot that for Secret Fruit movie? I've been wondering why he suddenly taught English :P .

Yes, his English is very good and fluent, isnt it? Sometimes I wonder what if he got an opportunity to act in an American movie. He should have no problems there.

In this one he said he want a lil sister, he even buy hair accessories.

The teaching video is not part of the Secret Fruit movie, maybe because the movie related to school, so they shoot for educational purpose as one of marketing campaign.

I love his accent, not too western like an english or american native but also not like english-asian accent, at first i dont recognize it was his voice, it sound familiar but since the voice is too fluent so i didnt expect it hahaha. 

I really looking forward for his new project in modern life series or movie other than "With You", and maybe one day he can be a guest star in Jackie Chan or Stephen Chow movie (since they always include new comers to join their production) or maybe hollywood movie (but this one still can wait another 5-10 years maybe)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I see, thanks! Ahahahaha, that's cute. Probably he is bored already with all males. Anyway, he seems to like kids. 

I recognized his voice right away :P . Yes, his accent is very good, isnt it? He switches between English and Mandarin back and forth seamlessly. I wasnt surprised that he was very fluent, because he has already attended school in USA. I read somewhere that he also went to an international school in junior high (please cmiiw). Usually, people can learn language faster when they were young.

I prefer him in period dramas, because I like the genre more. I'm okay with a modern movie, because it's shorter. Still, I'm fine with everything if it is good and not an idol drama genre :P

Yup, looking forward to his future projects

He just went to USA in age 15 right, but his accent and pronounciation already accurate, so you must be right that he have studied in international school on junior high school. CKG n CH really have prepared their kids well, havent they?

Actually i also love wuxia drama, but he has two wuxia drama in a row, that was too tiring, so maybe he can try one modern drama or history drama, i dont mind :wub: after that back to wuxia one :tounge_xd:

Or maybe a play in stage, yesterday CFY and his dad n mom watched a play, starred Vicky Chao, CMIIW.

• Like 1

Dont know really though, I search on dictionary the word "huàjù" means modern drama or stage play so... But the seating is not like a regular theatre, so i presume it is stage play.

话剧〔話劇〕
huàjù
NOUNmodern drama; stage play

Credit as tagged.

Screenshot-20190128-145005-Weibo-Intl.jp

img-ffc2d346c740f8b65704f91565649362.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, epinklyn said:

@pad-hari my friends! I have a big present for you and for everyone including me of course :joy:. I found video of CFY speaking English! In the video he is teaching English with the word "Secret" as related with his "Secret Fruit" Movie. Enjoy!

Credit to uploader on Youtube.

His pronounciation is good. He could have a program teaching English to kids. May be a word/day. This way we can see him through the yeat while, he is back in school.:tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

I love wuxia and adventure,  and they are my reasons to watch C dramas :P  over the K ones. I dont mind him acting in wuxia or fantasy wuxia again in the future, as long as the story and action is good . Of course, I'm gonna be bored if the story is more or less similar, so if he can act in something different, then I'll be happy . Something adventurous will be nice ;) :D

Yeah i also love wuxia, fantasy, adventure, detective story, and i want CFY act as a detective, and he is suitable as Shinichi Kudo in Detective Conan, like in this picture :tounge_xd:

Screenshot-20190128-154121-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Ah I see. I thought that that was a movie theater :p . It's good if he is still can go around without being surrounded by fans 

LOL .. CFY as Shinici Kudo is a detective is interesting. But dont u think that he'll be too standout as one?  :P . He wont be suitable as a secret agent or a spy too

I think since they went to a stage play building, and it is not an usual place to hang out, many people usually go to mall or movie theatre, so the ones who go to stage play buildong either really fond of art, art student or people who work in art business, like CFY's family, so they quite safe around there, i think the ones who post the picture are not his fans, they just took pictures and shared in social media.

Off topic but still related, i think it is confirmed that his family house is in Beijing, since they watched the play in Beijing, reported by fan in weibo. 

Noooo i want him as a secret agent, he will undercover as a student LOL, yeah maybe like 21 Jump Street, but i prefer the setting in Republican Era than in modern era.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

The pic seems unclear, though ..I thought that they were posted by fans ? 

You're right. I've only watched a stage theater performance twice in my life. That was a good one, but when I checked the schedule of next performances, they seemed too artsy for me. Yeah, I guess it's not a usual place for hang out. 

Well ..I just thought that he attracts too much attention, because he is very tall and elegant , hahaha. 

Ah yeah maybe n maybe not, the pics tooked and posted by fans, but i thought if the ones who took the pictures were his fans, they should be ask for photos and get a clearer one, or maybe they were too shy or afraid of his dad LOL, CH also has a pair of sharp eyes since she once also an antagonist. They all afraid getting nearer so they just sneaked silently took pictures.

Ah i get you now hahhaa, yeah he is just too stand out and has an elegant charisma, but in Ever Night he can be a poor Ning Que, and also has a charisma and become a rich man of Mr. Thirteen. So i believe he can do anything, of course with make up and hair styles LOL.

• Like 2

Another older article on CFY. (Again, in Mandarin, so Google chrome is your best friend hehe)

http://www.mcchina.com/view/idol/20170428-78623.shtml

Parts of the article's content is similar to the other one I shared here before: CFY is a very-disciplined person, he plans his daily activities ahead of time and is a strict time-manager. I admire him for disciplining himself on his mobile phone use (something that I'm still not doing well LOL).

Some new highlights:

- At Tabor, he participated in a few voluntary works like helping elders in a welfare centre and reading book to kindergarten students. Ha, no wonder he seems quite experienced when dealing with children in that reality show! :D

- He values education highly. Well, no surprise here -_-

Edited to add: 

Judging from his character, I can picture him as a producer one day. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much @caranita for the article, you can share more old article about him, there is something we can learn from him seriously!

How come my google chrome cant translate the article :bawling: my internet connection is excellent right now but the translation process keep on loading huksss...

Can someone screen shot the translated article for me, thank you so much :wub:

I cant believe that i am really admire this kid, CFY in such young age but really have an old soul, really really rare! This kind of character and personality surely resembles with any succesfull person like Jack Ma, Warren Buffet, and etc... They strict to their self, they challenge their self, and they prove it to their self. How can i am not attracted to him....

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Can someone screen shot the translated article for me, thank you so much :wub:

I'll copy and paste the Google translation for you, as follows:

Chen Feiyu: No routine after 00

The first fresh morning in the spring of 2017, I saw a young man on Monday morning without a traffic jam. Born in 2000, the famous director Chen Kaige and the second son of actor Chen Hong, the American Tabor Academy In the second year of reading, Chen Feiyu, who had just finished filming "The Left Ear" with "Ouyang Nana". By the way, he is an Aries.

Without wearing a mask and sunglasses, the moisture on the East Coast and a fresh and tender 17-year-old came in. As soon as he looked up, he let all the staff present at the scene "make a face" and let people reluctantly I used to interview Tai Chi and draw a circle with each other and then make a knot - if you call him "fresh meat", you will feel that the label is too old-fashioned; or tag him #星二代#, and it feels too much for the last century.

More importantly, what you are curious about - private schools, luxury preferences or star friends, he has one to say, no routine. Asked the first luxury item in his life, saying that he was a set of Tiffany's silver spoon sent by the famous American actor and director and producer Mel Gibson when he was born. He asked if he had friends in the circle. He said that in fact, I am quite familiar with Fan Bingbing. In 2009, Chen Kaige directed the film "The Orphan of Zhao", Feiyu guest stared at her younger brother. "I was still very fat at the time. At that time, Fan Bingbing was also comparative...healthy. She said that we might have similar places. ""

If the post-90 label is "slash generation" (multiple characters and personality), then the magical energy that has become a climate after 00 is - when you stand in front of him, you don't want to make any definitions. They don't care about the output of others with the value of “squint chain” (the public number V is obviously not in their reading list); they will not follow the trend of the day “sad” and one day “praise the sunny day”, compared to “thinking” they More willing to "do".

Daily after atypical 00

Wearing Vetements, loving Balenciaga, and wearing Bape, is no different from today's young people. In addition to class, time is spent on both ceramics and basketball. "It seems that there are some two poles. In fact, the inside is the same. If you want to do well, you need to be very patient." The most enjoyable thing is to refine the daily or even hourly things in advance, and then go to the timetable. - A large part of the sense of accomplishment during the reading period came from this.

Ask him which part of his appearance he likes most, he said it is the nose, because like mother Chen Hong. In fact, his eyebrows are also very good-looking, soft and heavy; height 188, the body of this age-loving sports boy is strong, you must not imagine this is the chubby pier who was a guest in the "Orphan of Zhao".

When he enrolled in 2015, he was 200 pounds - and later he kept his weight steady at 140 pounds because of continuous fitness and diet control. In the half year, he lost 60 pounds and asked him what his biggest feeling was when he looked in the mirror. He said seriously that he did not feel that the five senses had changed much, but this incident made him learn to persist. "Including my previous internship in the "Demoncat" series, I saw that four or five hundred staff members worked very hard every day, but they insisted on taking the best shots of each lens. These things made me know how important it is to insist."

Primary school in Beijing Jingshan School, a teacher with more than 40 students; junior high school to international schools, Feiyu said more free, more attention to the independence of each person. “To be honest, the school chose it because it likes the sea.” The famous private middle school in the United States, the Taber College, is known as the “big seaside school”. The day at school is like this: start at 8 o'clock in the morning, 7 lessons a day, 45 minutes of lunch break, about 3:15 pm, followed by a large number of sports and interest courses at the school. One hour of group training is guaranteed every day. "Sports is self-selected, fitness is selected in the fall, and basketball is selected in the winter." Social activities participated in two, one is to go to the welfare center near the school on weekends to help the elderly solve some technical problems, such as using a printer. For example, go to the library to find a book; there is to go to the kindergarten near the school to read to the children.

Very busy, but I can guarantee a few voices with my mother every day. If there are specific things, I will talk to my brother in the business department in Philadelphia. "I don't have time to be homesick."

Come on, because there are still a lot of homework you want to do.

For an actor, it takes a fairly long-lasting repetitive audition to get a real chance. For Chen Feiyu, the first time he plays a young man. It was the first time to cooperate with Ouyang Nana. He said that she is more experienced than him, so she will "seek" her. In the previous episode of the film "The Demon Cat", "More is watching", and in "The Secret", he is shirtless. "This is a real practice. For the role, you will definitely pay for your greatest ability." He has his own idol - the famous Hollywood actor, the old-born actor Robert De Niro, born in 1943. "He can be at any age. Perfect interpretation of the role, no matter what role he will try his best to perform, is a very dedicated actor, respectable."

One of the news that was very hot in the past was that the 1998 supermodel Lucky BlueSmith, very excited about the ins, announced that he had been defamed. Talking to Feiyu, I feel that this generation of people after Pan 00 has no idea of "what to do at what stage." He said that everyone's freedom of choice is higher. And - first action is more important than thinking first. "Our generation is quite bold."

Feiyu, who is "very bold", was asked about the concept of money. He said that the most important thing to invest in is self-learning. This is quite similar to the "three-school student" Ouyang Nana. Yes, "The Secret Fruit" is this. The assignments handed over at the stage, but he still has a lot of homework to write, and the road is still long.

MCX Chen Feiyu

MC: How old is your parents giving you pocket money?

Chen Feiyu: When I left them for the first time (first grade of primary school), the pocket money at that time was 100 yuan a week. I learned to buy snacks. They also gave me the money. I wouldn’t do anything, or Let it shine. My annual pocket money will add 100 yuan, and the second grade is 200 yuan a week.

MC: What is your view of money?

Chen Feiyu: No matter what career you are in, you must first feed yourself. If there is extra money, the first will honor the parents, the second will help some people who need help, from a young age to see Mom and Dad doing charity, I think I will do the same.

MC: What is the most frequently opened app on your phone?

Chen Feiyu: WeChat. Map, I prefer to recognize the road. When I am on the road, I often see where I am now, and how long it is from the destination.

MC: Are you an internet addiction teenager?

Chen Feiyu: I try to control my time with my mobile phone. I also calculate how long it takes to use the mobile phone every day, and which software is used for the most time. When I am with my family and friends, I will definitely not use my mobile phone to brush my friends circle and Weibo.

MC: Tell us a movie you like.

Chen Feiyu: My dad’s movie is called "With You." I feel very real. Every character in the inside has its own characteristics. In fact, there are people like me around me.

MC: You will talk directly to your dad, I think your movie is really good?

Chen Feiyu: I will, in fact, I often chat with him. The communication between the four people in our family is very direct.

MC: What do you think is the most expensive thing in life?

Chen Feiyu: Education, a good education is very helpful to life. I learned a lot in Taber, not only academically, but also all kinds of skills in life - how to deal with difficulties, how to take care of yourself, how to manage time.

MC: What should you put the most energy into?

Chen Feiyu: Time management. I feel that a person can manage and allocate his time. His life must be very rhythmic. For me, for example, it may take two hours to exercise today and spend an hour and a half doing pottery. on.

MC: Will you make such a plan?

Chen Feiyu: I will book a plan for the next week on the weekend. Specific to my daily time allocation, for example, how long it takes for different subjects to do homework, I will plan. I really enjoy doing these things step by step.

• Thanks 3