[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no translation for this couple of days....remind me again after next week.....cause my brain is not functioning :x

No problem, you should rest or get refreshing, health is number one my friend :kiss_wink:

48 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn Oh wow.. if we look closely.. there's a shadow of Ning Que there.... :wub:

Hahhahaa yeahhh that sharp eyes and that smile eyes, it is Ning Que :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Video from fan capturing CFY playing his mobile phone. Credit to FAIRYISLAND_Arthur on Weibo.

https://fx.weico.net/share/54709613.html?weibo_id=4332038024613379

Screenshot-20190124-222407-Weibo-Intl.jp

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im fine....just tired work been piling up with my computer going thru some synchronization ~~" 

加油!tomorrow is Friday, so work hard play hard my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I think after he got fame from Secret Fruit movie and he became Dior's China Brand Ambassador, he got a lot of endorsement of clothes and shoes, he wasnt this airport-fashion before, just wearing tshirt only or simple jacket.

What I notice is these new airport sighting pictures are very clear and hi-res, so I suspect they are not fan taken, but more likely taken by a publisher. (Note that he wore much simpler clothing when he was with his parents at the airport). It's probably something to do with endorsements or other PR work. My guess is, since he's more famous now, his management has perhaps hired a PR agency (or his film agency does that, I dunno). It's a very normal thing.

The cute video though (when he got embarrassed and shyly smiled) is blurred, so I think it's a candid. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, caranita said:

What I notice is these new airport sighting pictures are very clear and hi-res, so I suspect they are not fan taken, but more likely taken by a publisher. (Note that he wore much simpler clothing when he was with his parents at the airport). It's probably something to do with endorsements or other PR work. My guess is, since he's more famous now, his management has perhaps hired a PR agency (or his film agency does that, I dunno). It's a very normal thing.

The cute video though (when he got embarrassed and shyly smiled) is blurred, so I think it's a candid. 

Yes some of them is taken by his agen, but not all of them, i watched a video taken by fan, following and talking with CFY and there are some fans also taking picture with camera, CFY should remind them to look at front, be careful, until one fans get bump into a wall while getting picture with camera. When you are pursuing a star, and you have camera, you will bring it LOL. 

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Actually, I'm amazed if fans can be that close to him to take a clear picture. I wonder whether the video when he was shy was taken by his fan or not, because it seems spontaneous. 

I'm always amazed at the length Chinese fans are willing to go for their actors! I often see fans not only send gifts to their favorite actors, but also food to the ENTIRE crew of the drama their fave actors are working on. They can always recognize their actors on the street or other public places even when the actors are wearing masks. They can get the details of their flights etc. Seriously, Chinese stars have very little privacy. 

• LOL 2

Wow :sweatingbullets:, and i thought i never saw other actor's pics in the airport like CFY has, like when he was queuing for checking documents, sitting waiting for boarding, almost pic of other celeb is when they are walking. So i am quite amazed. Yeah maybe CFY is too tall and standout so that, many fans easily recognize him, and easily take a pic LOL.

Yes the video was taken by fan, it was backlighted, shaken and quite blurr, that should be amateur video, that is why CFY shy because he knew the fan shooting him so close and he can do nothing because he was in line waiting.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think it happens too to K star, dont you think so? Yeah, I agree about buying food for the stars. They were willing to gather money to buy food or something for their idols. I've also read many news about this that makes me shaking my head . Sometimed I pity these stars for not having their freedom. 

I don't watch Kdramas nor follow any K actors, so I dunno. I did read about the crazy fandoms and fanwars though, LOL. Do the K fans buy things for dramas crew as well?

16 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Wow :sweatingbullets:, and i thought i never saw other actor's pics in the airport like CFY has, like when he was queuing for checking documents, sitting waiting for boarding, almost pic of other celeb is when they are walking. So i am quite amazed yet. Yeah maybe CFY is too tall and standout so many people recognize him, and easily take a pic LOL

I saw similar pictures for other C actors a lot! Sometimes when they're doing mundane things, like Lin Gengxin shopping in a supermarket. Some unlucky actors were caught when they were not in the best mood, like Zhang Danfeng yelling at his son. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Yes some of them is taken by his agen, but not all of them, i watched a video taken by fan, following and talking with CFY and there are some fans also taking picture with camera, CFY should remind them to look at front, be careful, until one fans get bump into a wall while getting picture with camera. When you are pursuing a star, and you have camera, you will bring it LOL. 

Can you give link to the video? It sounds hilarious.

• Like 1

Ah okay, then i have been too long for not having a new idol, i havent know any kind of dedicated fans like you all are said, even i was amazed people can follow a person in airport without being dragged away by security :P . This app weibo really something new for me, it really give a lot of news faster hahahhaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Thanks

LOL ..the fan sounds so excited and happy. And those girls were following him :P . Seriously, he is indeed very tall. The girls looked short compared to him.

Hahaha yeah, my friend is a long time fan of him, so she knows a lot about his rumor. I've also heard that celebrities usually attend private events / parties of travel overseas, so that they wont be surrounded by fans

So just a few artist like CFY that wouldnt mind surrounded by fans in airport right? Well CFY and other artist should have assistant hmm maybe more than one to ensure their safety right?

• Like 1

Awwwww, so sweet and cute how he responds back to them when the girls call him "Fei  Yu". :kiss_wink: He also answers them back and sign them autographs.  It looks like the pics he sign on, is it his photos??? Then these girls are stalking him knowing when  he is at the airport..  Thanks for the video @epinklyn.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah..actually I'm surprised that the girls could surround and followed him like that. Perhaps he hasnt had many fans yet, so the security is not too tight

Ah right, he hasnt had many fans yet, maybe in two years after people said to his dad that "you are CFY's dad", he should have a bodyguard LOL

• LOL 2

24 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Cool..

How about this one? I think this is a different one?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4331671547054733#comment

So it's better to be his fan now, because you can talk to him directly. In the next 2 years, perhaps you can only watch him from afar *LOL*

Oh it is from Baidu, different with @caranita post

I saw that one of the sponsor of EN2 is a beer producer. I feel kind of glad that CFY does not need to help advertise that brand by encourage people to drink beer. :tounge_xd: So it consoles me a bit for not having him in EN2.:sweat_smile:

He is still a kid to me. It is not very good if you have a kid/teenager representing a beer brand.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3