[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

8 hours ago, tothestars said:

Not wearing the hat, his hair looks getting longer yeahhh! And i think he has recovered from the injured, his walk is back to normal yeahh :wub:

Happy to see that he already walks normally -- and yayyyy for the longer hair (finally! lololol). Hm, I used to dislike the bangs, but this time they look nice on him. Interesting how Arthur's a chameleon in different hairstyles. This style makes him look a lot younger than when he was sporting the buzz cut. I'm wondering if he grows it out even a little longer than the MBS wig. I think he's the type that can pull off any kind of hairstyle, like Takeshi Kaneshiro (my age group is sooo obvious here hahahahahh!).

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Enjoy your eyes ladies! Enjoy the deep eyes that he never admit

Awesome. I concur, he has the face that looks like stepping straight out of anime :). His intent gaze can be really heart melting. However, I agree with him that he flashes those "deep eyes" when he's in a role. I notice he often looks blank when speaking on camera for non-movies/dramas, like advertisements :lol::lol::lol:. You know I love our boy, but he does need to look a little more animated in those ads :D. That's okay, like @dejun says, he's still young and he's been improving himself. 

Arthur support LYX's drama And The Winner is Love.

CFY: support LYX Teacher and director's new drama

LYX: this disciple is sensible!, i will remember to give you small red flower.

Haha yeah... I saw that their interaction has set the HYX fandom into frenzy :D. These fans'd better work their asses to make the drama a huge success next year!:))) But on the other hand I also hope there won't be any overt promotion or enforced actors shipping, which will backfire -- or worse, fans war! :unsure::unsure: 

BTW just saw this... Arthur is scheduled to make an appearance for a shopping festival on June 7!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

BTW just saw this... Arthur is scheduled to make an appearance for a shopping festival on June 7!

Ah that Jing Dong 17 years anniv shopping online! Arthur will be together with Guli Nazha.

Haha yeah... I saw that their interaction has set the HYX fandom into frenzy :D. These fans'd better work their asses to make the drama a huge success next year!:))) But on the other hand I also hope there won't be any overt promotion or enforced actors shipping, which will backfire -- or worse, fans war! :unsure::unsure: 

Yeah i hope each fandom will respect their own idol's idea and habit, no shipping plz. But... For HYX fandom, we cant avoid it. But so far the hyx fandom is so supporting arthur n lyx both, they also encourage people to watch other arthur dramas n movies, so hopefully it will stay the same until the drama finished airing.

Awesome. I concur, he has the face that looks like stepping straight out of anime :). His intent gaze can be really heart melting. However, I agree with him that he flashes those "deep eyes" when he's in a role. I notice he often looks blank when speaking on camera for non-movies/dramas, like advertisements :lol::lol::lol:. You know I love our boy, but he does need to look a little more animated in those ads :D. That's okay, like @dejun says, he's still young and he's been improving himself. 

Yeah, but sometimes when he is in crowded and he looked down, and give a little staring, he gives us the deep eyes! Like in recently videos in Heng Dian. But like u said when he is in event-event yeahhh blank boy wkwkwk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Ah that Jing Dong 17 years anniv shopping online! Arthur will be together with Guli Nazha.

Ah, so he'll appear with Gulnazar? I never imagined this pairing before. Nazha is also quite tall, so the visual will be great, unless you like height differences LOL.

Yeah i hope each fandom will respect their own idol's idea and habit, no shipping plz. But... For HYX fandom, we cant avoid it. But so far the hyx fandom is so supporting arthur n lyx both, they also encourage people to watch other arthur dramas n movies, so hopefully it will stay the same until the drama finished airing.

True that! 

Yeah, but sometimes when he is in crowded and he looked down, and give a little staring, he gives us the deep eyes! Like in recently videos in Heng Dian. But like u said when he is in event-event yeahhh blank boy wkwkwk.

Haaa! My interpretation is that's an annoyed stare -- he probably felt overwhelmed by the crowd, but was too nice to say a word about it. (Or they couldn't do anything about it either). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ah, so he'll appear with Gulnazar? I never imagined this pairing before. Nazha is also quite tall, so the visual will be great, unless you like height differences LOL.

True that! 

Haaa! My interpretation is that's an annoyed stare -- he probably felt overwhelmed by the crowd, but was too nice to say a word about it. (Or they couldn't do anything about it either). 

I have no problem with height differences as long as the male is taller than the female hahhaha...

Btw someone in instagram comment that Arthur is 192 cm and LYX is 178 cm, hmmm we dont know right whether arthur has grown 4 cm taller right now, since in LoA, sometimes he was looked a bit taller than Dylan Xiong which has 188 cm height.

Yeah i think i agree it was an annoyed stare lol

• Like 1

True that! 

Double post, plz delete, thx.

18 hours ago, caranita said:

I think he's the type that can pull off any kind of hairstyle, like Takeshi Kaneshiro (my age group is sooo obvious here hahahahahh!).

Ladies! I think we are in the same age group. LOL

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Ladies! I think we are in the same age group. LOL

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Hint: and also shaolin popeye era?

Cheers, ladies! :joy:

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Gentle and well-behaved CFY

He looks really tired, and perhaps it was a very early morning flight? Gotta admire those energetic fans! But they're still really young too lol

LoA stay on top 5, drop to 5 because LYX new drama premiere...

Wow, no 1! And even pushed down the reigning Romance of Tiger & Rose -- though perhaps bcz the latter isn't showed on the weekend. Good job Leo & Yukee! Are you guys watching it?

On the other hand, you still gotta give it to LoA. Long after it ends, it's still staying there! (Yes, I am biased hahahah!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I saw that he made his online ID for the game as Beijing Chen Fei Hu. So Can we call Flying Tiger as his nick name? :sweat_smile:

OK, the whole thing about him getting kicked out of his own game is hillarious! He probably plays games now, but I'm sure he's still in the learning phase haha! I agree with Mei, let's call him the Flying Tiger from now on! :lol::lol:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I saw that he made his online ID for the game as Beijing Chen Fei Hu. So Can we call Flying Tiger as his nick name? :sweat_smile:

Really? That is why the character is a tiger, i thought he will be using his own character, if it does really exist, doesnt it?

5 hours ago, caranita said:

He looks really tired, and perhaps it was a very early morning flight? Gotta admire those energetic fans! But they're still really young too lol

Yeah those young fans, they knew the schedule so maybe before went to college or work, they went to airport first. But they are nice, just following around him, maybe just a few words try to talk or give something to him.

Wow, no 1! And even pushed down the reigning Romance of Tiger & Rose -- though perhaps bcz the latter isn't showed on the weekend. Good job Leo & Yukee! Are you guys watching it?

Yes! Tiger and Rose are airing only 2 days a week, only 4 eps in a week LOL, oh well they are only 24 eps so... I read Winner's thread, they said the leads are very good but still dont get the story, i havent watched it, but will give a try this weekend. I dont that curious about LYX, i feel he always portrays almost the same character, with the same white costume, so.. But i will try to watch.

OK, the whole thing about him getting kicked out of his own game is hillarious! He probably plays games now, but I'm sure he's still in the learning phase haha! I agree with Mei, let's call him the Flying Tiger from now on! :lol::lol:

Hahahaha i cant play rpg game, i dont really play game actually, but if the westward journey available on play store in my region, i will install it and learn how to play it!

• Like 3

On 5/29/2020 at 7:02 AM, caranita said:

:lol: Frankly speaking, I prefer Arthur to be himself when he's not acting and he's really not suitable to be a model.  Some actors are good in modelling but Arthur is not one of them.  I believe if the ad he's in is something he likes, you will see the sparkles on his eyes, just like when he's acting. :D

I hope he does continue to act in movies and dramas interchangeably like what he's been doing, otherwise we will have to wait extremely long to see him onscreen.  Recently, I checked him up on Youtube and found one person who upload his works that includes Imperial Cuisine that showed he's in a support role.  I just don't get why this person do that without confirming if it's true or fake.  How can Arthur be in a support role?  He could be in a guest role but is it necessary for him to be in support role?  Since Secret Fruit, he's been in lead roles and he's been doing extremely well and receiving award after award.  Just some efforts in finding out if it's true or not will suffice instead of giving fake news about his work to others, sighhh.

Just looking back at what happened after EN1 to Arthur and the results of EN2 as compared to LOA speaks for itself.  One is a good quality production and the other is a budget and reasonable quality production, yet LOA did better than EN2.  So what do you all think aside from change of crucial actors and EN2's quality of production has dropped that this occurred?  For me, I actually almost fell asleep whilst watching EN2 and I know script writing is at fault too.

• Like 2
  • Love 1