[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Just saw a clip for the next ep of Happy Camp, there is Leo Luo YunXi and Yukee ChenYuQi, most likely they also promoting their upcoming drama And the Winner is Love. I think Leo Luo took one day from Immortality to go Happy Camp.

My question is why CFY didnt do the same thing, like going happy camp, or sweet task for LoA with Cheng Xiao and friends... Hiks...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

I wonder why the engsub version of Back to Field, there is no part when cfy and peng yuchang exercise together hmm..

This one

https://b23.tv/BV1cx411Z761/p1

If I remember correctly, Arthur's parts are spread into 2 or 3 episodes. We only saw 1 subbed episode, so maybe if we dig further we'll find the rest of the episodes. And they'd better be subbed lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, caranita said:

If I remember correctly, Arthur's parts are spread into 2 or 3 episodes. We only saw 1 subbed episode, so maybe if we dig further we'll find the rest of the episodes. And they'd better be subbed lol.

Yes there are 3 eps with engsub of Arthur's part, i've seen them all, and cant found it hiks...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yes there are 3 eps with engsub of Arthur's part, i've seen them all, and cant found it hiks...

Ahhh, I see.. well, I have no idea then. I'll watch the other episodes and see closely.

16 hours ago, tothestars said:

My question is why CFY didnt do the same thing, like going happy camp, or sweet task for LoA with Cheng Xiao and friends... Hiks...

It didn't occur to me, but now that you mentioned I realize that yes, indeed, the promotion for LoA is quite minimal. The show has been doing quite well on its own legs -- the leads' popularity, and initial good words-to-mouth. I'm guessing it was also due to Covid-19, then the main cast got busy with their respective projects. 

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Found a gem!

Hm, wasn't it in Arthur's own IG? If I'm not mistaken, this is his picture with Kim Jones (from Dior). Probably this is also one of those IG posts he deleted. (Someone made a Twitter thread about his deleted IG posts). Anyway, glad someone preserved that picture :). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, caranita said:

It didn't occur to me, but now that you mentioned I realize that yes, indeed, the promotion for LoA is quite minimal. The show has been doing quite well on its own legs -- the leads' popularity, and initial good words-to-mouth. I'm guessing it was also due to Covid-19, then the main cast got busy with their respective projects. 

Yeah, i like to watch their interaction after 2 years though, since they are so close in the shooting location. But like you said, the drama it self has done well without many live promotional by their artists, only cheng xiao in sweet tasks, and interviews (but i believe arthur's is not from current time).

15 minutes ago, caranita said:

Hm, wasn't it in Arthur's own IG? If I'm not mistaken, this is his picture with Kim Jones (from Dior). Probably this is also one of those IG posts he deleted. (Someone made a Twitter thread about his deleted IG posts). Anyway, glad someone preserved that picture :). 

Yeah, the 1st pic it was from Arthur IG, but what i like is the rests pics that i havent seen before. 

Hey can you give me that twitter acc? Thank you so much!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Hey can you give me that twitter acc? Thank you so much!

Here you go :). I'm kinda sad because I recognized many of them, some were even my favorite, &  I didn't know that Arthur had deleted them. Oh well. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, caranita said:

Here you go :). I'm kinda sad because I recognized many of them, some were even my favorite, &  I didn't know that Arthur had deleted them. Oh well. 

I wonder how did he get them after being deleted hmmm? Or he like to capture all his IG LOL

• LOL 1

37 minutes ago, tothestars said:

I wonder how did he get them after being deleted hmmm? Or he like to capture all his IG LOL

If you remember, there are accounts that like to repost Arthur's IG & weibo posts. Or perhaps people use apps/programs to retrieve deleted pages -- after all most web pages are archived in the net! But I agree -- it takes determination and, um, passion to go that far! :lol:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

If you remember, there are accounts that like to repost Arthur's IG & weibo posts. Or perhaps people use apps/programs to retrieve deleted pages -- after all most web pages are archived in the net! But I agree -- it takes determination and, um, passion to go that far! :lol:

Yeah, sometimes i post in here too, and you are right about IG n Weibo accounts that like to repost Arthur's IG, Weibo, TikTok and etc.. So many of them! Yes it takes maximum determination and passion to cross check which posts have been deleted LOL.

• Like 1

Arthur's got a new endorsement, and that's for a laundry product. I'm sorry Arthur, but this really amuses me. Because, domestic stuff -- it's so apt! 

PS. Is it just me or it's indeed quite difficult now to find interviews or articles about him like we used to have? In his past interviews we'd discover interesting things about him, including the quirky ones. I suppose because he's become more known to public and involved in big projects, his team is a lot more careful and selective. Honestly, the recent ones feel a little bland & more superficial :(.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Arthur's got a new endorsement, and that's for a laundry product. I'm sorry Arthur, but this really amuses me. Because, domestic stuff -- it's so apt! 

PS. Is it just me or it's indeed quite difficult now to find interviews or articles about him like we used to have? In his past interviews we'd discover interesting things about him, including the quirky ones. I suppose because he's become more known to public and involved in big projects, his team is a lot more careful and selective. Honestly, the recent ones feel a little bland & more superficial :(.

Hmmmm so now he is somehow targeting for market 25-30s, mother and household? LOL

But it is not a local brand, it is a British-Dutch multinational brand Unilever, so not bad really. He is going international in household level, reaching more people, since previous brand like Dior and Tissot is more upper level. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1