[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

14 minutes ago, caranita said:

Wow, he doesn't look too skinny anymore in those recent pictures and videos from Hengdian. Looks great! 

I think his face is forever skinny, but not his body (like what he said on one interview), i always think he is always skinny since i look at his face, but i think i was wrong LOL.

10 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I am sad. Legend of awakening does not have English or Thai sun on iqiyi. It has only Vetnamese sub. 
Viki also cannot show this in Thailand.

I want to cry.

According to others, the English sub is available already, only late.

I'm watching it raw on a streaming site, and at the same time doing some chores LOL. So far Arthur is charming on screen! Will post later when I have time.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

because he was suppose to be evil first.....he will be playing MoRan

Well i prefer he become evil with his acting and expression not because from the eyeshadow, but maybe it will elevate the performance yeah?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Look at that expression! He has really improved and really dive into the character, he is Lu Ping! No more arrogance from Ning Que!

Yeap. I read from various sources about not only his expressions are improved, his lines too. I personally think the same (about acting, since I can't tell so much about line reading lol), but so glad that many share my thought.

He remains one of those actors who can look cool without seeming trying too much too.

Oh, btw, I LOVE him in the grey dress. I agree, he looks so mature and manly, and it's a leap from the striking red of his sect uniform. 

8 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Well i prefer he become evil with his acting and expression not because from the eyeshadow, but maybe it will elevate the performance yeah?

Same. But bold eye makeup (particularly liner) is often used to give a character an evilish feeling in Cdramas. Some can actually turn out hot, like Shawn Dou in Princess Agent. Or the eyeliners make the men seem exotic and rough, like Zhou Yiwei in Tribes and Empires. We will see how that works for Arthur next year, but frankly at the moment I'm not a fan of this look on him.

• Like 2

Arthur changed agent. It's said here his mom has a share in the new agent. I like some of the actors they sign, like Niu Junfeng & Wen Qi. Good for him! I said earlier here Huang Bin doesn't feel right based on what I've read about Zhao Liying's (and a few others) experience, so I'm glad he's switched.

Here's hoping for better projects and endorsements in the future!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, caranita said:

Arthur changed agent. It's said here his mom has a share in the new agent. I like some of the actors they sign, like Niu Junfeng & Wen Qi. Good for him! I said earlier here Huang Bin doesn't feel right based on what I've read about Zhao Liying's (and a few others) experience, so I'm glad he's switched.

Here's hoping for better projects and endorsements in the future!

Huang Bin supported the premiere of LoA in his weibo couple days ago, hopefully their relationship is still good. Networking is very crucial in business.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Huang Bin supported the premiere of LoA in his weibo couple days ago, hopefully their relationship is still good. Networking is very crucial in business.

I'm pretty sure they still maintain good relationship. Huang Bin has extensive network, though it doesn't necessarily translate to getting great scripts for actors he signs. But IIRC his strength is endorsements of big label. I could be wrong, though.

BTW, here's another leaked photo of Arthur in HYX -- now, this one I approve! Boy is really gorgeous here. Never knew bangs can really compliment his face!

PS: though thanks to the HYX fandom we get new pictures of Arthur's, I'm on the fence about all these "leaked" pictures. Some of the fangirls are quite scary too, judging from their posts. :grimace:. But oh well...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, caranita said:

BTW, here's another leaked photo of Arthur in HYX -- now, this one I approve! Boy is really gorgeous here. Never knew bangs can really compliment his face!

PS: though thanks to the HYX fandom we get new pictures of Arthur's, I'm on the fence about all these "leaked" pictures. Some of the fangirls are quite scary too, judging from their posts. :grimace:. But oh well...

Omg!!! Thx a lot!!! I love this one too! Of course the bang is always good for him, like Ning Que right?? Oh man he is so handsome!!!!! I am happy he always get beautiful costume and hair style for costume drama. 

Yeah HYX fandom is very scary, hopefully everybody will not expect too high for this adaptation, i am afraid for Arthur. This is a way too hype for him! But i believe on Arthur, he will dive into every character he get, and so far the result is always satisfying!

• Thanks 1