[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Although i love the untamed series, the story is very good, but i dont like the way people n fans make xiaozhan n wang yibo as a couple, so many photoshopped images and painting of them into adult scenes, i dont want that happen to arthur. The script yes dont have any BL explicitly, but we cant stop people's wild mind and over thinking, so i prefer arthur dont accept it, unless... The script is changed, like there will be female lead accompany them as love triangle or anything like normal one. I am still keeping my finger crossed for this.

Hopefully that would not happen to Arthur.Just keep finger cross. I think it depend on the management too if they did not try selling too much real life cp, it should be bearable.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

The script is changed, like there will be female lead accompany them as love triangle or anything like normal one. I am still keeping my finger crossed for this.

If the project is confirmed with the changes, they'd better hire the producer and scriptwriter of Bloody Romance -- those people managed to turn an erotic web novel (if you read it, it's very graphic and explicit!!!) into an angsty fantasy wuxia romance, where the leads never even kiss but the feelings are all there! I'd prefer an adventure ala Ever Night, though :) .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Poor him LOL, he is really paying attention for his shape, more and more healthy food instead of junk food, but that is good Arthur! Just dont get too skinny plz

Preach it!!! I miss his EN1/My Best Summer shape :( 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

im trying to gear up to watch EN2 however without CFY as NQ im lacking the motivation to hit the 'play' button :x

I have hit the play button, watch few minutes, and then fast forward and then stop, continue next ep, still havent piqued my interest to watch them entirely, but i will watch it later after i finished my crave on Zhang RuoYun's dramas LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

im trying to gear up to watch EN2 however without CFY as NQ im lacking the motivation to hit the 'play' button :x

I think if you read the novel, just skip it lol. I'm watching because I want to know what they left out and how it ends. Super curious to see the treatment the religious and time travel stuff got. 

I'm not quite rage-watching it yet, but I feel like I'll get there. I hear it gets better, but every time DW is on screen I can't help seeing his meteor garden character. He is not embodying NQ so far, but who knows, that may change. 

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Chen Brothers :heart:

Who gave him permission to look so good!! Wow :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

TQ :D 

hahahhaa i log into the EN2 thread is to monitor so that no one is over bashing one another because of the change of cast.....

also te be honest DW is great in MG however he isnt gear up for historical drama as yet

Yeah that's a good idea hahaha. I'm trying to not be too negative :P 

I ended up falling asleep watching it, the girl that plays Ye Hong Yu is so boring!! That actress change really makes me sad. DW didn't have to act much in MG, let's be honest, but here, I agree he wasn't ready. 

The story is so watered down, too, I mean I'm not surprised they had to, but it's extreme. The fight in ep1/2 with LQ ends in the novel when NQ literally starts eating him (using taotie) and LQ flees. In the drama it ends when Fuzi shoots a long distance chopstick from the academy to the wilderness or w/e, immobilizing LQ, and then he berates NQ for having to help him - and this is the fight where he breaks level to knowing destiny!!! My mind was blown. This NQ is so weak.

And ladies, Arthur in Paris was such a treat, he looks so good! (because it's an Arthur thread after all hahaha) 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2020 at 3:37 AM, epinklyn said:

Chen Brothers :heart:

I always love seeing the Chen brothers together, but this picture either used too much filter or Alex's face just changed LOL. 

Speaking of which, here's an interesting article about the brothers (again, Google is your friend!)  

https://www.twoeggz.com/info/144625.html

Highlights/interesting tidbits:

- They have very different personalities. Alex is confident, tends to be bossy, isn't afraid to speak his thoughts, and at times rebellious. His dorm room was messy because that's how his friends' dorms were. Arthur is a good and obedient kid, careful not to hurt other people's feelings, and a perfectionist (well, we knew about it all along right? LOL). 

- Regardless, they're super close. Arthur looks up to Alex, asks for his advice, and looks for Alex when he's in trouble. 

- They once used their collected hongbao to fund a project filming a child with an illness and could barely walk, whose father was in prison and lived with their grandma. Touched by this documentary, their parents paid for the child's surgery. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1