[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

56 minutes ago, caranita said:

Annnndddd... apparently it's for the CKG's movie with LHR!! Double yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

I hope it will be released this year!

Ooohhh that movie! Omg how i really love seeing Arthur in republican theme! Yeayy so happy!!  Too bad it is a movie, not a drama LOL, i want to see him and LHR a bit long though.

Yes yes hopefully this year!!! Thx for the info @caranita

• Like 2

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Ooohhh that movie! Omg how i really love seeing Arthur in republican theme! Yeayy so happy!!  Too bad it is a movie, not a drama LOL, i want to see him and LHR a bit long though.

Yes yes hopefully this year!!! Thx for the info @caranita

Have you seen them in My mother land?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, epinklyn said:

Not sure about this, but i think they will not be broadcast around the same time, since both of drama are star studded, so they have to think strategically to compete with other channel.

@caranita (hi!) good question.. I wonder if we'd be seeing a LoA trailer soon, too, like the EN2 one that came out today. If it's not a Tencent production in full I can totally see them trying to go head to head, but I'd also imagine that timing may be defined in part by how soon they can pass muster with censors and complete any edits, maybe?

I've two acquaintances that recently started watching EN in anticipation of mister Wang showing his face in EN2, I hope they can also appreciate it like we do. Having said that, the trailer for EN2 is amazing, just wished we'd have a different voice (ahem) and visuals :P - - > forever unsatisfied with the NQ casting choice for EN2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, Lbpg said:

@caranita (hi!) good question.. I wonder if we'd be seeing a LoA trailer soon, too, like the EN2 one that came out today. If it's not a Tencent production in full I can totally see them trying to go head to head, but I'd also imagine that timing may be defined in part by how soon they can pass muster with censors and complete any edits, maybe?

I've two acquaintances that recently started watching EN in anticipation of mister Wang showing his face in EN2, I hope they can also appreciate it like we do. Having said that, the trailer for EN2 is amazing, just wished we'd have a different voice (ahem) and visuals :P - - > forever unsatisfied with the NQ casting choice for EN2 

EN 2 is very fast yeah? They just started filming on Feb March 2019 when LoA was wrapped up on Jan 2019. If EN 2 really will be broadcasted, then it is a very ambisious project of Tencent, 1st priority. Although i know LoA is not that Big as EN 2, but i believe they also have something to be compared of B). LoA will be showed in IQiYi right? I think i saw the trailer on IQiYi not in Tencent. CMIIW.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Nop, i cant find it on youtube.

It's available on other *ahem* sites. 

8 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

EN 2 is very fast yeah? They just started filming on Feb March 2019 when LoA was wrapped up on Jan 2019. If EN 2 really will be broadcasted, then it is a very ambisious project of Tencent, 1st priority. Although i know LoA is not that Big as EN 2, but i believe they also have something to be compared of B). LoA will be showed in IQiYi right? I think i saw the trailer on IQiYi not in Tencent. CMIIW.

I think they started filming before LoA wrapped up. I've not seen an extended trailer for LoA but found this on YouTube from a couple of months ago, and you're right it's not Tencent 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Nop, i cant find it on youtube.

Go to this page Arthur Chen Fei Yu worldwide fanatic.

It has the full part of Arthur’s story.

I really like it. He did well. People that discredited him were prejudice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lbpg said:

It's available on other *ahem* sites. 

Okay :lol: thx  a lot for the *ahem* link

41 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Go to this page Arthur Chen Fei Yu worldwide fanatic.

It has the full part of Arthur’s story.

I really like it. He did well. People that discredited him were prejudice.

Thx mei! Btw is it a facebook group? I have sent request, maybe after become member i can search the arthur story Section. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I saw the clip of ever night 2. Look like it will be broadcasted before Legend of awakening.

Hmm i think releasing a trailer not really means will be broadcasted soon, many trailer released but never get broadcasted, like the wolf, the fated general, etc.. But yet sometimes it does means will be broadcasted in a week LOL. Oh well we just wait n see...

13 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Hmm i think releasing a trailer not really means will be broadcasted soon, many trailer released but never get broadcasted, like the wolf, the fated general, etc.. But yet sometimes it does means will be broadcasted in a week LOL. Oh well we just wait n see...

WeTV Thailand is also promoting it so I think it will air this month.

• Like 1

Bad news! Arthur was injured today while filming (I think it is his dad’s project), so he was absent from weibo night event.

They said that he injured his ankle and could not walk.

Hopefully he will recover soon.

Good news , He got another award from weibo night. (Progressed actors of the year).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Bad news! Arthur was injured today while filming (I think it is his dad’s project), so he was absent from weibo night event.

They said that he injured his ankle and could not walk.

Hopefully he will recover soon.

Good news , He got another award from weibo night. (Progressed actors of the year).

Yes yes, here is the accident, while skating scene... Hopefully he will recover very very soon! Sophie Zhang accept the award on his behalf.

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4459643410251825/4459643486926055

Screenshot-20200111-201903-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 2

@Lbpg Hiii! Long time no see! I've been guilty of posting here a lot less these couple of months, though still check the thread from time to time :). Got occupied with a few dramas (Royal Nirvana & and the wonderful Joy of Life), works, and family time. 

Concerned about Arthur's leg injury, but happy that he still grabbed a Weibo award. (Though to be honest, this kind of award is more about popularity LOL). It indeed happened in the shooting of CKG's movie. They actually wrapped up last August, but rumors say CKG decided to reshoot the skating scene since the original one was taken during summer. You know how perfectionist CKG is. 

So my question has been answered, EN2 premieres tonight! Happy watching ladies :). I read somewhere that the final trailer was redubbed since Dylan's narration was criticized by netizens for his strong Sichuan accent. Not sure if they had a professional voice actor to dub for Ning Que. I doubt it since PD Yang Yang would normally insist her actors to use their own voice, and I don't think they have time to redub the whole drama in such a short time. I must confess I'm a bit relieved that EN2 seems to have a whole new set of songs, because my childish self would like to feel the fabulous OST of EN1 (which I love wholeheartedly) belongs to the original cast :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, caranita said:

@Lbpg Hiii! Long time no see! I've been guilty of posting here a lot less these couple of months, though still check the thread from time to time :). Got occupied with a few dramas (Royal Nirvana & and the wonderful Joy of Life), works, and family time. 

Hi!! I'd disappeared into the kdrama hole and the obvious cdrama is now pulling me back in :D I'm still subbed to this thread, as of course once an Arthur fan, always a fan :wub:

So my question has been answered, EN2 premieres tonight! Happy watching ladies :). I read somewhere that the final trailer was redubbed since Dylan's narration was criticized by netizens for his strong Sichuan accent. Not sure if they had a professional voice actor to dub for Ning Que. I doubt it since PD Yang Yang would normally insist her actors to use their own voice, and I don't think they have time to redub the whole drama in such a short time. I must confess I'm a bit relieved that EN2 seems to have a whole new set of songs, because my childish self would like to feel the fabulous OST of EN1 (which I love wholeheartedly) belongs to the original cast :D

I laughed and scratched my head at that edit. Seems like it happened a day after the original was released. I actually prefer the original, it feels grittier to me, and more like the internal voice that actually said those lines on EN1. The edit sounds more menacing, but also it's just a whisper. 

I watched clips from episodes and I couldn't tell if he dubbed his own voice or not. I thought he sounded different but maybe not? 

I'm also glad about the songs! (Edit: no, they're reusing the intro credits song, and even the Tan Weiwei song. I had to stop watching for a few. This is disappointing. It wasn't even a scene that merited its weight) 

I'll be watching and comparing the whole time lol. My Arthur-colored glasses wouldn't let me do differently. Did you ladies notice how they blocked out his face in a flashback to EN1 in the one clip with Long Qing? :blink: (here, in case you missed it: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4460245692476969

ETA: I'm glad they recapped s1 in the beginning, though they had to recycle Arthur to make it work, and in other bits they just re-recorded them with the new actors. Pretty jarring. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1