[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

@angelangieI saw rumors in weibo but there is no confirmation. Many ofLYZ fans came and refuse the rumors. Also many people ridiculed CFY for this.

Some post said that it was the attempt of gaining funding by the producer only. Nothing has been done yet.

Do you have more news?

I do not like the BL novel  so I hope it is only a rumors.

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Arthur possible next project

Omg BL genre? Plz dont... Ou that is why there is picture CFY as Ning Que hugging Luo YunXi replacing Mo Shan Shan in Ever Night, sigh...

I thought he will not accept any series project, since he will focus on his study, especially historical which will take most of his time.

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg BL genre? Plz dont... Ou that is why there is picture CFY as Ning Que hugging Luo YunXi replacing Mo Shan Shan in Ever Night, sigh...

I thought he will not accept any series project, since he will focus on his study, especially historical which will take most of his time.

It is still only a rumors but so many people start to ridicule him already. Those are with malicious intent.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, epinklyn said:

Legend of Awakening!!!

I hope this means Legend of Awakening will be aired soon!

On 1/2/2020 at 6:15 AM, mei2018 said:

It is still only a rumors but so many people start to ridicule him already. Those are with malicious intent.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:00 PM, angelangie said:

hopefully it stay a rumors ><"

I'm with you ladies, I hope this remains a rumor. I notice just recently people are spreading another rumor on the internet that he's jealous of a young rising actor, because he wanted to star in a BL adaptation but couldn't get it. Although the rumor is so stupid, it did make my blood boil. :angry:

• Like 2

On 1/5/2020 at 3:08 PM, caranita said:

I hope this means Legend of Awakening will be aired soon!

I'm with you ladies, I hope this remains a rumor. I notice just recently people are spreading another rumor on the internet that he's jealous of a young rising actor, because he wanted to star in a BL adaptation but couldn't get it. Although the rumor is so stupid, it did make my blood boil. :angry:

I think it doom of you do doom if you don’t. If he star in it he will be ridiculed for staring , if he doesn’t, he will be a jealous one who tried to get it but could not.

I saw some post that the story will definitely changed and not BL one and there will be a female lead. So at this point, I am up to him and his team/parents. If they deem that the role is good, then it could be good.

I just hope that no one put the pressure on him to take the role.

Not trying to stir controversies, but I've seen new posters of EN2 & some rumors of possible date airing around the net. I'm wondering if EN2 & Legend of Awakening will be broadcast around the same time, but I doubt it since both are produced by Tencent. I don't think Tencent will air dramas of similar genre simultaneously, though we can never be sure. Unless perhaps one is broadcast on TV and the other on the web?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, caranita said:

Not trying to stir controversies, but I've seen new posters of EN2 & some rumors of possible date airing around the net. I'm wondering if EN2 & Legend of Awakening will be broadcast around the same time, but I doubt it since both are produced by Tencent. I don't think Tencent will air dramas of similar genre simultaneously, though we can never be sure. Unless perhaps one is broadcast on TV and the other on the web?

I think that Legend of awakening will air on iqiyi? 
May be it was nit totally funded by tencent. Hopefully, it will not be aired at the same time of Ever night2. I do not want the comparison to be too high.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, caranita said:

Not sure about this, but i think they will not be broadcast around the same time, since both of drama are star studded, so they have to think strategically to compete with other channel.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1