Films: 

Sacrifice / 赵氏孤儿 (Young King)

Secret Fruits / 秘果 (Duan Bowen)

With You / 最好的我们 (Yu Hai)

My People, My Country 我和我的祖国 (Azhabu) - The Guiding Star (白昼流星) 6th Edition

TBA

Flowers Bloom in the Ashes 尘埃里开花

TV Dramas: 

Ever Night - 将夜 / Jiang Ye (NingQue /宁缺)

Legend of Awakening - 天醒之路 / Tian Xin Zhi Lu (LuPing/路平)

TBA

Immortality 皓衣行 / MoRan / 墨燃

Additional Links

Arthur Chen FeiYu's Weibo

555 First Post!

When I saw evernight without reading the novel first, the first impression was the leads are so young. After the first two episodes, I am already hooked. The fight scenes and sceneries are beautiful.

The most important thing is the acting of the two main leads and the story are not disappointed.

I started reading the translated novel and I must say that the casting if the two main leads are spot on. It adds to the pleasures of watching it.

I learnt later that Arthur Chen is so young and Irene Song is in her mid twenties, yet they both act their roles perfectly and has so great chemistry as a couple which is a heart of the novel.

Just to say, that CFY has a very bright future as an actor and hope he can continue his role until the end of the novel. It will be more intersting to see both of him and SYR act as they gradually grow older as in the novel.

• Like 3

Because of Ever Night, I've become one of his die-hard fans. When I saw this on Viki, I was like skeptical about it but told myself to just try at least 2 ep and yes I was hooked on it because of how natural the leads were.  I watched CFY before knowing about his background, like how his dad is a famous director and all that,  him being born a silver spoon. I was like REALLY? and he acted so humble and like a really dedicated actor, who just wanted to brings out the best in his character thru his acting. 

CFY is a good actor as a newbie and I can see that his future is promising. I love him with SYR, even though she is older, I can't feel that. I love their height difference and their fresh face. Sometimes it's really tiring to see all the pretty boy or beauty in the entertainment/ dramaland and seeing these two young actor/actress, just brings out the raw feeling in the viewers/drama. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, pangia said:

From his weibo, he enjoys cooking a lot, lol. Totally the opposite of Ning Que. What a cute babie. It was sweet to see him cooking and baking a cake. :blush:

But..Ning Que was the one who taught Sang Sang to cook.:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I first watch Ever Night - Jiang Ye because I'm a fan of Mao Ni's work. But overtime, Chen Fei Yu as Ning Que grew on me. As NQ, he is very endearing to watch.

As an actor I feel like there's still room for improvement, and I think he'll do even better in the future. 

Ever+20.jpg

-EwU-hpevhck2561477.jpg

• Like 2

Hello everybody!!!!! EN brought me here.  He is so charismatic and gigantic for 18 years.  Hope he is not picked for mature roles in the future Becoz of his appearance.  I have some of his middle school pics. He is so chubby and cute.  I heard he underwent some weight loss program and hence we see a handsome CFY.

http://www.wailaike.net/news-1177525-0.html

10746807_1200x1000_0.jpg

10746808_1200x1000_0.jpg

10746806_1200x1000_0.jpg

For more pics, go to the link above

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I have to admit, that i started to watch EN becuase of my curiosity about the son of Chen Kai Ge and Chen Hong. I just wanted to see how he looks like and how is his acting. The i got hooked from EP1:-). The production quality impressed me and the boys performance as well. 

Everybody is talking about his director father. Actually his mother Chen Hong is very famous among older generations. She used to be FL in a lot of Chiung Yao dramas in 90s. A big star and true beauty at the time when plastic surgery was still uncommen. Unfortunately she did not continue her acting career after marriage. But still, even till today, if any online posts or videos talk about the most beautiful Chinese actresses in history, she is always be listed. Chen Feiyu definitely gets his good looks from his mom. :-). 

Edited by nnnju
  • Like 4

Hi, this my 1st post, get hooked on CFY in Ever Night, he managed to portray NQ's character, expression and fighting scenes succesfully n they are extraordinary for me. The chemistry with other character also very good! Like with 老马, ChouZhauSu (sorry forget the spelling), with the girls, with Master Yan Se, CPP, and especially with SS.

I saw the BTS of Ever Night and actually the director and crew call him Arthur instead of FeiYu, and his mom n dad call him AhSe (mandarin nickname from Arthur). It is quite interesting since they didnt call by his chinese name.

I once read that he has stomach problem so that he has to go diet, and his dad n mom was so sad look at him so thin. I think he can gain like 5 more Kg LOL.

Plz give me more about him, since i cant read chinese, but currently i follow him on Weibo LOL, he was writing chinese character in his last weibo update. I wonder where are he now? USA or Tokyo? Since the last event of Dior was in Tokyo.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

Chen FeiYu does look good with the snow as backdrop huh :) 

Yeah i think that as well @angelangie, i found NQ getting handsome in the wilderness, getting mature too.

Ah he is back in China, i wonder when he coming back to school in US. He has older brother called Chen Yuang and school in UK. I wonder how he look, and why he didn't follow his father footprints like CFY.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, cenching said:

OMG!!! Is that his mother?!?!?!?! I watched lots of her dramas during olden day and find her very pretty......:heart:

Yeah i just found out that too, i think she once played as limochou in richie jen's yang guo adaptation, and other film, yes she is so beautiful, CFY got her beauty side and manly side from CKG

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 12/9/2018 at 2:01 AM, angelangie said:

saw the brother picture somewhere before lols....

honestly Chen FeiYu got the better look :P 

agree. They two actually look quite different.

@epinklynactually if u click the link above provided by @pad-hari

http://www.wailaike.net/news-1177525-0.html

the last few pics are about his brother, u will see. :-P

• Like 3

On 12/9/2018 at 6:26 AM, cenching said:

OMG!!! Is that his mother?!?!?!?! I watched lots of her dramas during olden day and find her very pretty......:heart:

Yes, I also find her very pretty. She has such elegance and the look of a traditional chinese beauty. I mean the round face and big chin. Nowadays so many pretty girls try all means including plastic surgery to get rid of big chins. The result is all sharp triangle faces which look like sisters. I can not remember these actresses faces but i could still remember Chen Hong after so many years. 

• Like 4

On 12/8/2018 at 5:08 PM, epinklyn said:

Ah he is back in China, i wonder when he coming back to school in US. He has older brother called Chen Yuang and school in UK. I wonder how he look, and why he didn't follow his father footprints like CFY.

The internet social environment in China is not the best. A lot of c-netizen are quite toxic. With the look like CFY, he got and is still getting attacks like ugly, wasting his moms gene, etc, not to mention his brother. It is actually good for Chen Yu Ang himself to stay away from the show business.

You really have to have a strong heart if u want to stay in the front of the spotlight. I saw in some interview from youtube, CFY mentioned that he never actively searches the names of his parents in internet and now also seldom searches his own name. A smart move. 

• Like 3