Genre: Adventure, Romance

Episodes: 42

Director: Liu Yizhi 

Broadcast Period: Jul 22, 2021 - Aug 17, 2021

Cast:

Song Qian

Luo Yunxi

Synopsis:

Qiu Jia Ning (Victoria Song) is a budding young bioscientist who works as a devoted member of a research lab that is funded by China’s biggest and most powerful pharmaceutical firm.

Science is her everything, and she considers it her patriotic duty to help discover new ways to treat the nation’s sick.

One day, a new researcher called Zhou Xiao Shan (Luo Yun Xi) is announced as the newest member of Qiu Jia Ning’s unit.

Ostensibly, he appears to be just as committed to the scientific cause as Qiu Jia Ning – and soon proves himself to be a remarkably talented research professional.

But Zhou Xiao Shan hides a dark secret: He is actually an undercover industrial spy who infiltrates labs in order to steal their research data and sell it to rival companies.

However, with this mission, it appears that he has bitten off more than he can chew – after he falls for Qiu Jia Ning. Can he complete his evil quest, or will Zhou Xiao Shan’s affection for Qiu Jia Ning force him to change his ways?

Cr Viki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Broker 心跳源计划 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 1 month later...

That sounds like the plot line of an old Val Kilmer movie, The Saint, which I believe was based off of an even earlier tv show. I loved that movie, so I can’t wait to see this! Luo Yunxi is the best!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Broker 心跳源计划
  • 3 months later...

The weibo account posted so many updates and LY replied to one of them. I think it's coming soon.

Tbh, I thought this would never air. I almost gave up ...  

Edit:  all lead actors replied to the post  its definitely coming soon..

• Like 1

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Broker 心跳源计划

Thank you @sugarplum892.

I've seen both eps 1 and 2 yesterday.

The plot sounds interesting.   But I find the overall actings very "stiff" and amateurish.  Build-up pace is slow.

So far Victoria's acting is lacking.  The way they deliver their "Lines" are more like "Reciting".  As a result it does not flow smoothly and I cannot immerse myself into their story.

The Male Lead, Luo Yun Xi is doing well.  But too "thin".  When he stands next to Victoria, it is obvious that Victoria's build is "sturdier" than his.  Thus diminishing his aura as an opponent.

Just my personal, impartial opinions.  No offence intended at anyone, especially Victoria's fans. I hope things get better in the coming eps.

Hmm... sad to hear the review... i was hoping a better drama as LYX is in it... love him in Love is Sweet...

Then i saw Bailu's new drama as well, Song of Youth, my god.. the first scene's make up on Bailu was terrible.. and then the male lead looks so young.. sigh.. i havent watched the 2nd episode and then there's contraversy over the wardrobe, some saying its probably trying to hype up the drama producers, for nationalistics fans to watch it...

Sigh, i want both LYX and Bailu to act together again:lol:

• SC2019 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Broker 心跳源计划