any suggestions for male jaw reduction hospitals?

plutojain779

12 minutes ago, shadowjas said:

yes, I got my surgeries done in Oct last year. I actually also left a review on realself, check it out https://www.realself.com/review/jaw-reduction-t-osteotomy-zygoma-gangnam-seoul-kr-drpark?offset=1&sle=0

Wow! Good results! Did your surgeon only shave your jaws or you got some other procedures as well? How much did you pay for jaw surgery?

6 minutes ago, plutojain779 said:

Wow! Good results! Did your surgeon only shave your jaws or you got some other procedures as well? How much did you pay for jaw surgery?

well… actually I got some other procedures done along with jaw reduction and don’t really remember the exact price for that particular surgery as paid total. I do believe it was around usd 5k-7k, do you need precise costs?

3 minutes ago, shadowjas said:

well… actually I got some other procedures done along with jaw reduction and don’t really remember the exact price for that particular surgery as paid total. I do believe it was around usd 5k-7k, do you need precise costs?

Not necessarily, I’m just gathering some information about this operation. So, which hospital did you go to? I also figured out that before proceeding a plastic surgery, it’s more important to choose a surgeon not place (?)

5 minutes ago, plutojain779 said:

Not necessarily, I’m just gathering some information about this operation. So, which hospital did you go to? I also figured out that before proceeding a plastic surgery, it’s more important to choose a surgeon not place (?)

yea, a surgeon plays the biggest part when choosing a hospital, since 80% of your result depends on him, as I think. I went with dr Park Jonglim, he is from banobagi hospital. If you have no idea how to choose the right doctor, here are some tips for you bro! First, pay attention on his previous works that are similar to your case. Next, see the ratio of his satisfied/not satisfied patients. And last, not least, his professional background.

4 minutes ago, shadowjas said:

yea, a surgeon plays the biggest part when choosing a hospital, since 80% of your result depends on him, as I think. I went with dr Park Jonglim, he is from banobagi hospital. If you have no idea how to choose the right doctor, here are some tips for you bro! First, pay attention on his previous works that are similar to your case. Next, see the ratio of his satisfied/not satisfied patients. And last, not least, his professional background.

Thanks a lot! How did you deal with pain? What kind of restrictions I’ll have to follow? Were there lots of limitations after the surgery?  

6 minutes ago, plutojain779 said:

Thanks a lot! How did you deal with pain? What kind of restrictions I’ll have to follow? Were there lots of limitations after the surgery?  

I didn’t actually feel any pain, perhaps bc the first couple of days I constantly was on painkillers but was swollen like hell! And bc of that swelling felt terrible discomfort, everything gone only in 2 months. The most annoying restriction was the diet I had to follow for a month or so… Since the bone was involved, to exclude any undesired movement even though it was fixed, I could eat only liquid or very soft food but in general, the post op was quite smooth.

5 minutes ago, shadowjas said:

I didn’t actually feel any pain, perhaps bc the first couple of days I constantly was on painkillers but was swollen like hell! And bc of that swelling felt terrible discomfort, everything gone only in 2 months. The most annoying restriction was the diet I had to follow for a month or so… Since the bone was involved, to exclude any undesired movement even though it was fixed, I could eat only liquid or very soft food but in general, the post op was quite smooth.

Okay, thanks a lot for sharing man! You were very helpful! Will scan realself from now on

Archived